Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

NBC Aptitude Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (152793 Views)

NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by CallofDuty(m): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
pls can u post the link here...... grin grin grin grin let s star again..
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by David275(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by agba1900: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
Are you qualified, sound and honest accountant?
Minimum of five years experience
Send your CVs to rdentries1@gmail.com Recruitment is urgent.

Deadline: 6PM Monday 7th August.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by hugochuks60(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Sammyoko:
I recently came across an advert for 2017 Coca Cola Management Trainee. Hope the earlier jettisoned 2:1 graduates who applied for the Trainee Technician will be considered now

the coca cola Hellenic bottling company is the advert u saw. its different from NBC. this one is for the multinational n its better than the trainee technician. just that their recruitment process is quite tough
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by specbuzy: 2:01am On Aug 16, 2017
Please can someone in the know explain the full process of the recruitment. What is one really to expect? And how does one prepare best?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by specbuzy: 2:02am On Aug 16, 2017
Also what's the difference between HBC and NBC?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Owenuneed: 7:19am On Aug 16, 2017
hugochuks60:

the coca cola Hellenic bottling company is the advert u saw. its different from NBC. this one is for the multinational n its better than the trainee technician. just that their recruitment process is quite tough

Wrong info, NBC and Coca cola Hellenic bottling company are the same!!

1 Like

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by hugochuks60(m): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2017
Owenuneed:

check well before u criticize. cchbc is the multinational that houses NBC
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by specbuzy: 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
specbuzy:
Please can someone in the know explain the full process of the recruitment. What is one really to expect? And how does one prepare best?

??
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by UncleGunner: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
Owenuneed:

Correct!
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by sambolino: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
why is nbc busy conducting aptitute test and interview without engaging anyone
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by GentlemanAyo(m): 1:30am On Aug 20, 2017
Sammyoko:
I recently came across an advert for 2017 Coca Cola Management Trainee. Hope the earlier jettisoned 2:1 graduates who applied for the Trainee Technician will be considered now
You mean, those with 2:1 who made it to interview stage for the Trainee Technician position should be automatically considered for the Management Trainee position? If that's what you mean, then it is not possible. They are two different recruitment process. HND and 2:2 for Trainee Technician, 2:1and First Class for Management Trainee. Requirements are properly stated in each of the two job advert. I will advise you to apply for this position before it closes.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by mykokoji(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2017
Dear nairalanders.
Please help me thank Almighty God! I've been selected for the trainee programme! As God did it for me may he do it for us all in Jesus' name! Amen!!

14 Likes

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Chase2903: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
mykokoji:
Dear nairalanders.
Please help me thank Almighty God! I've been selected for the trainee programme! As God did it for me may he do it for us all in Jesus' name! Amen!!

Wow!!! Congratulations, bro... Greater heights by God's grace.

4 Likes

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by martinsfm(m): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
mykokoji:
Dear nairalanders.
bro I never applied for this role..I stumbled across this trend.. but im happy for you. praise be the God

3 Likes

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by AdultMaleNegro(m): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
mykokoji:
Dear nairalanders.
I just got an invite for assessment as a Trainee technician. Please help me with Materials and advice on what. To expect. Olaniyibabatunde38@gmail.com
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by sambolino: 5:55am On Aug 24, 2017
mykokoji:
Dear nairalanders.
so u lost dpr but got nbc? thats destiny.congratz!

1 Like

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 24, 2017
AdultMaleNegro:

I just got an invite for assessment as a Trainee technician. Please help me with Materials and advice on what. To expect. Olaniyibabatunde38@gmail.com

r u sure..it's trainee technician?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by emafo: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
Pls I just got this...don't know if there is any preparatory test help from anyone

Sequel to your application for our 2017 Management Trainee Programme, please login to dragnet.ng with your email address and password below to go to the next stage of the application process.

Email:
Password:

Deadline: 30th of August,2017

Thanks for choosing Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd.

Kind Regards,”
NBC Talent Acquisition and Identification Team

1 Like

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Banks92(m): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
emafo:
Pls I just got this...don't know if there is any preparatory test help from anyone

Sequel to your application for our 2017 Management Trainee Programme, please login to dragnet.ng with your email address and password below to go to the next stage of the application process.

Email:
Password:

Kind Regards,”
Bro I also got same..Please nlanders make. una help us abeg

1 Like

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Engrobiorah(m): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
Login and do d required
Dem get ready for the aptitude test in due time
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by specbuzy: 11:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
please, who has been able to log in to dragnet.ng because it showing resource limit is reached for me
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by specbuzy: 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
please, who has been able to log in to dragnet.ng because it showing resource limit is reached for me
emafo:

Email:
Password:

Kind Regards,”

1 Like

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by ifeanyija(m): 12:14am On Aug 26, 2017
specbuzy:
please, who has been able to log in to dragnet.ng because it showing resource limit is reached for meplease, who has been able to log in to dragnet.ng because it showing resource limit is reached for me
wait u will soon b4 30th aug
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by adakoleagbenu: 12:26am On Aug 26, 2017
specbuzy:
please, who has been able to log in to dragnet.ng because it showing resource limit is reached for meplease, who has been able to log in to dragnet.ng because it showing resource limit is reached for me

even me too. though my page opened earlier around 6/7pm, but I was trying to compress my files coupled with network challenges. I suddenly saw d same resource limit reached stuff. I'm hoping it will be resolved.

it is to enable us upload our documents
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by kennywise006: 6:07am On Aug 26, 2017
Nairalanders....please kindly help send the past questions to this mail adepojum12@gmail.com...May God bless us.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by kennywise006: 6:10am On Aug 26, 2017
Congratulations bro. I am happy for you. Please kindly share you experience with us and past questions. Thanks
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by kennywise006: 6:11am On Aug 26, 2017
Congratulations bro. I am happy for you. Please kindly share you experience with us and past questions. Thanks[color=#006600][/color]
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by specbuzy: 8:28am On Aug 26, 2017
ifeanyija:
wait u will soon b4 30th aug
alright. tnx
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by nikkei: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2017
i'm having same issues too. Please if anyone hears of any update please do well to tell us
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Phori: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2017
mykokoji:
Dear nairalanders.

congrat friend.... would appreciate it tho if you could share some dragnet material u used with me thanks... ChristopherAfolabiEwuola@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (48) (Reply)

Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Some Fun While Job Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.