Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / . (3090 Views)

Quality Catfish Broodstock (parentstock) For Sale (SOLD OUT) / Catfish Feed / Where Can I Get "Top Feed" For My Broilers In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by GarbaNigLtd(m): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: . by GarbaNigLtd(m): 10:03am On Jun 16, 2015
Available in wholesale and retail.
Re: . by GarbaNigLtd(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
Our feed has a high quality energy source required for growth and maintenance of body tissue resulting in improved weight
gains because it is fortified with balanced vitamins, minerals and amino acids plus Stabilized Vitamin C required for better
metabolism, skeletal formation, nerves, body fluid regulation and enzymes.
Re: . by GarbaNigLtd(m): 8:42am On Jun 18, 2015
GarbaNigLtd:
Catfish grown at high densities requires a nutritionally complete feed to produce good growth and maintain good health. We are local manufacturer and distributor of high quality Catfish Feed in Nigeria. To place order call 08144858135

ADDRESS: NPA Phase 1, Northern Warehouse, Tincan Island, Apapa, Lagos.

Our floating and sinking pellets are properly prepared with a 45 percent crude protein (CP) good and well balance fish feed formulation. We supply Nationwide to your farm or doorstep at an affordable price of NGN 2,500 per 25kg bag.

Our feed has a high quality energy source required for growth and maintenance of body tissue resulting in improved weight gains because it is fortified with balanced vitamins, minerals and amino acids plus Stabilized Vitamin C required for better metabolism, skeletal formation, nerves, body fluid regulation and enzymes.
Re: . by GarbaNigLtd(m): 8:09am On Jun 19, 2015
GarbaNigLtd:
Our feed has a high quality energy source required for growth and maintenance of body tissue resulting in improved weight
gains because it is fortified with balanced vitamins, minerals and amino acids plus Stabilized Vitamin C required for better
Re: . by GarbaNigLtd(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
Available in wholesale and retail
Re: . by GarbaNigLtd(m): 7:29am On Jun 20, 2015
GarbaNigLtd:
Catfish grown at high densities requires a nutritionally complete feed to produce good growth and maintain good health. We are local manufacturer and distributor of high quality Catfish Feed in Nigeria. To place order call 08144858135

Our floating and sinking pellets are properly prepared with a 45 percent crude protein (CP) good and well balance fish feed formulation. We supply Nationwide to your farm or doorstep at an affordable price of NGN 2,500 per 25kg bag.

Our feed has a high quality energy source required for growth and maintenance of body tissue resulting in improved weight gains because it is fortified with balanced vitamins, minerals and amino acids plus Stabilized Vitamin C required for better metabolism, skeletal formation, nerves, body fluid regulation and enzymes.
Re: . by GarbaNigLtd(m): 8:32am On Jun 21, 2015
Re: . by GarbaNigLtd(m): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
GarbaNigLtd:
Re: . by fm7070: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
no contact details?
Re: . by GarbaNigLtd(m): 8:02am On Jun 23, 2015
fm7070:
no contact details?
please kindly read my post very well. There is contact details. Thanks.
Re: . by GarbaNigLtd(m): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
GarbaNigLtd:

Re: . by GarbaNigLtd(m): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: . by Yommiefish(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
GarbaNigLtd:

What's the brand name please and do you produce starter; 0.2-07mm
Re: . by GarbaNigLtd(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2015
Yommiefish:
What's the brand name please and do you produce starter; 0.2-07mm
The brand name is Somak Catfish Feed and yes we produce starter; 0.2-0.7
Re: . by GarbaNigLtd(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2015
GarbaNigLtd:
Available in wholesale and retail
Re: . by GarbaNigLtd(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2015
GarbaNigLtd:
Re: . by wisefizz(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
do you av any depot in osun, osogbo to be precise?
Re: . by GarbaNigLtd(m): 7:05am On Jul 03, 2015
wisefizz:
do you av any depot in osun, osogbo to be precise?

I have a sub distributing warehouse in Ibadan, if you want to do business with me, I can supply you from Ibadan.
Re: . by wisefizz(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2015
GarbaNigLtd:

I have a sub distributing warehouse in Ibadan, if you want to do business with me, I can supply you from Ibadan.

GUD TO HERE.... U CAN SEND AN EMAIL THAT CONTAIN ALL IT TAKES TO BE A DISTRIBUTOR TO ME

yinkafizz@hotmail.co.uk
Re: . by GarbaNigLtd(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
wisefizz:

GUD TO HERE.... U CAN SEND AN EMAIL THAT CONTAIN ALL IT TAKES TO BE A DISTRIBUTOR TO ME

yinkafizz@hotmail.co.uk

call me on 08144858135
Re: . by GarbaNigLtd(m): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
GarbaNigLtd:

Re: . by row2ray(m): 3:17am On Jul 11, 2015
what are your prices for sizes ranging from 0.2 to 9mm, do you have an outlet in edo?
Re: . by GarbaNigLtd(m): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
row2ray:
what are your prices for sizes ranging from 0.2 to 9mm, do you have an outlet in edo?
I can supply you from my Ibadan warehouse... if you are buying in wholesale i will sell for you at N2,500. Thanks for stoping by.
Re: . by GarbaNigLtd(m): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
GarbaNigLtd:

Re: . by GarbaNigLtd(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
GarbaNigLtd:

1 Like

Re: . by GarbaNigLtd(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2015
GarbaNigLtd:
Re: . by GarbaNigLtd(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
stock Available in Trailer loads
Re: . by Willas04: 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
What is your retail price? How would you sell to somebody in Port Harcourt? Who have used your feed and what guarantee does a buyer have?
Re: . by GarbaNigLtd(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2015
Willas04:
What is your retail price? How would you sell to somebody in Port Harcourt? Who have used your feed and what guarantee does a buyer have?
my real price is N2,500. I will be able to deliver to Portharcourt. Many people have used my feeds and i am getting positive feedback from all my customers. My product is 100% guaranteed.
Re: . by teeboo: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
He's a Fraud star pls don't fall for this, I saw dis and I sent d link to a friend of mine that is a farmer, after telling him to pay commitment fee,he blocked his line.Nairalanders pls and pls he's a thief

1 Like

Re: . by GarbaNigLtd(m): 12:22am On Jul 30, 2015
GarbaNigLtd:

(1) (2) (Reply)

In-depth Practical Knowledge Of Aquaponics. / FarmCrowdy Vs Farm4Me - How Are They Different? / Setting Up A Poultry Farm 101( Guidelines )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.