Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Famous Gospel Singer, ‘abi Mega+’ Appoints MM As Artiste, Marketing Manager - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Famous Gospel Singer, ‘abi Mega+’ Appoints MM As Artiste, Marketing Manager (597 Views)

Pope Appoints Jude Thaddeus Okolo As Apostolic Nuncio In Ireland / Church Of England Appoints Woyin Dorgu As First Black Bishop / Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Famous Gospel Singer, ‘abi Mega+’ Appoints MM As Artiste, Marketing Manager by GospelHotspot(f): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
The UK Nigerian-Born International Gospel Singer, ABI MEGA+ has appointed Marketing Ministers UK {MM} as her official, Artiste & Marketing Managers.

After several months of deliberations, meetings and discussions, the deal has now been sealed, signed and delivered.
It was gathered that, the talented artiste who had a list of Potential Managers finally agreed to the best choice of {MM} after considering all pros and cons.

“I have a good idea of where I am coming from, where I am and where I am going to in my music carrier and I think we can work together with MM to achieve that next better level. Everything Is Marketing” She said

However , The CEO of Marketing Ministers UK, Mr Tunde Sodeinde in a telephone conversation said, the management’s top priority is to strategically move Abi Mega to Abi Mega+ (Plus),a brand, that will reposition the artiste into top shot amongst equals. ” Her Best Has not been seen yet” He Added.
ABI MEGA+, who recently bagged international award as the best UK female artiste of the year last December in Atlanta Georgia USA. And bagged multiple awards at GXMMA 2015 as “Female Artiste of the Year 2015″ and “Musician of the Year 2015″is also currently the overwhelmingly voted Best Nigerian Live Music Band at the Nigerian Events Awards UK, 2015.

Abi Mega+ scintillatingly sings in English, Yoruba, Ghanaian, Igbo succinctly.

Her Latest Album in CD And DVD titled “Dependable“ singled “Danza” due to be released in the summer has already exceeded 20,000 Downloads within days of its release.

http://www.gospelhotspot.net/famous-gospel-singer-abi-mega-abimegavoice-appoints-mm-as-artiste-marketing-manager/

(1) (Reply)

What The Bible Said About The Use Of Jewelries / What You Should Know About Karma And It Laws / Faith Tabernacle A City Of Refuge Indeed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.