Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Did You Do This While Growing Up? (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Did You Do This While Growing Up? (photo) (2512 Views)

When You Hug A Girl That Wears Too Much Make-up (Photo) / When A Woman Is Fed Up (photo) / If You Didn't Watch Any Of These Movies While Growing Up Address Me As Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Do This While Growing Up? (photo) by whizqueen(f): 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
"I command you to stand still" grin

You either slap him or collect his food
"ajoje" or "me and you"

Na for road me I dey chop anything way I buy that time oo grin i stingy die wink cool

Re: Did You Do This While Growing Up? (photo) by whizqueen(f): 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
If you didn't do this mehn your childhood was boring cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Did You Do This While Growing Up? (photo) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
for me, as kids, we would bend our fingers this way and point it at birds.... for some weird reasons,.. the birds stopped
Re: Did You Do This While Growing Up? (photo) by Vince77(m): 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
U kw how many meat i chop from this thing? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did You Do This While Growing Up? (photo) by whizqueen(f): 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
feran14:
for me, as kids, we would bend our fingers this way and point it at birds.... for some weird reasons,.. the birds stopped
Also remember "leke leke gimme white fingers" cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Did You Do This While Growing Up? (photo) by whizqueen(f): 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Vince77:
U kw how many meat i chop from this thing? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Like 100 pieces cheesy grin
Re: Did You Do This While Growing Up? (photo) by ladyteska(f): 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
hmm small sense....some where living large in their own way because of this
Re: Did You Do This While Growing Up? (photo) by Vince77(m): 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
whizqueen:

Like 100 pieces cheesy grin
e fit pass o!
Re: Did You Do This While Growing Up? (photo) by oluwadanie1(m): 7:48am On Jun 16, 2015
Sometimes when you freeze me and want to take what you're not supposed to, na vexing things o.
Re: Did You Do This While Growing Up? (photo) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2015
All this indomie generation don't know anything,childhood will always be the best,full of fun,no worries.
Re: Did You Do This While Growing Up? (photo) by whizqueen(f): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lalasticlala oyaah na wink
Re: Did You Do This While Growing Up? (photo) by oluwadanie1(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
whizqueen:
Lalasticlala oyaah na wink
lol
Re: Did You Do This While Growing Up? (photo) by lonelydora: 5:37am On Jul 25, 2015
I was baba then, always freezing peeps.
Re: Did You Do This While Growing Up? (photo) by whizqueen(f): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
lonelydora:
I was baba then, always freezing peeps.
crook grin
Re: Did You Do This While Growing Up? (photo) by Exponental(m): 8:03am On Aug 19, 2015
All this indomie generation don't know anything,.
life is simpler now. they learn faster cos of easy access. all we did then was to catch fun while we did nothing. if there was 24hrs TV station then, different stations, internet, we wouldn't have had much fun as we did.
Re: Did You Do This While Growing Up? (photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2015
I refused to play back then cos I didn't like the rules. Plus I didn't have the heart to take people's stuff like that.
Re: Did You Do This While Growing Up? (photo) by Dobxy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
Kele gbe....

No, Mo ta yo!!!
Re: Did You Do This While Growing Up? (photo) by eghuan1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
my bros use this chop my meat, I come de cry. popsy come halla for my guy, im no gree stop until I start to chop for popsy front
Re: Did You Do This While Growing Up? (photo) by whizqueen(f): 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
Joule30:
I refused to play back then cos I didn't like the rules. Plus I didn't have the heart to take people's stuff like that.
You missed a lot of freebies grin wink

I was always a victim then though embarassed sad

1 Like

Re: Did You Do This While Growing Up? (photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
whizqueen:
You missed a lot of freebies grin wink

I was always a victim then though embarassed sad
Lol
Re: Did You Do This While Growing Up? (photo) by penisEnlargmnt: 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
I still dey do am sef grin

kelegbe and the Broom own grin

(1) (Reply)

School Life.... Lol / When Lagosians Refuses To Use The Pedestrain Bridge.[photo] / Army Slapped a guy Because Of A Lady..and see what happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.