Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Fulani Commits 80% Of Criminal Activities In Niigeria —record shows - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Commits 80% Of Criminal Activities In Niigeria —record shows (762 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide / Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) / 7 Ways To Get Rid Of Criminal Elements In Your Neighborhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Commits 80% Of Criminal Activities In Niigeria —record shows by Dollyak(f): 4:39am On Jun 16, 2015
By Aliyu Dangida
DUTSE—Irked by the persistent criminal activities involving Fulani communities across the federation, Fulbe-Fulako Association of Nigeria, has designed a programme that will change their lives and stop them from committing such crime.
Fulani-herdsman
National Vice President of the association, Alhaji Yau Muhammad, who spoke at a briefing in Dutse, said the association was worried by the report of the probes which indicated that 80 percent of criminals arrested were Fulani, describing the situation as unfortunate, disgraceful and unacceptable for to the group.
Muhammad faulted government at all levels for not fully involving their members in any of their economic initiatives or any appointment, which makes them relevant in the society, as he called on government to look into their plight by engaging Fulani groups in their programmes.
The association, according to its chairman intends to provide Neem’s seedling to Fulani settlement areas across the state during this year raining season to plant in various location.
This, he added will serve as employment opportunity for them, while a token would be given to those who participate in the programme.
He said “We are abandoned by government and this is why our members are involved in criminal activities, but that notwithstanding, we are set to stop them from getting involved in crime through this initiative that is designed to better the lives of our members.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/fulani-commits-80-of-criminal-activities-in-nigeria-record/
Re: Fulani Commits 80% Of Criminal Activities In Niigeria —record shows by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 16, 2015
Buhari and his kinsmen must see dis

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Commits 80% Of Criminal Activities In Niigeria —record shows by HungerBAD: 4:47am On Jun 16, 2015
OP, me, you and everybody KNOWS the biggest AREA all CRIMES comes from in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Commits 80% Of Criminal Activities In Niigeria —record shows by Korrection(m): 7:20am On Jun 16, 2015
Herdsman with ak 47....boko haram activated
Re: Fulani Commits 80% Of Criminal Activities In Niigeria —record shows by dragon2(m): 7:56am On Jun 16, 2015
We can only hope.
Re: Fulani Commits 80% Of Criminal Activities In Niigeria —record shows by yhemsy62(m): 9:05am On Jun 16, 2015
When do dey started using guns? Or are dey using gun to direct cow ni? Op u sure say dis no be boko bois
Re: Fulani Commits 80% Of Criminal Activities In Niigeria —record shows by Digriz(m): 9:37am On Jun 16, 2015
Ordinary cattle rearer carrying AK47 without any license,I weep for this nation.
Re: Fulani Commits 80% Of Criminal Activities In Niigeria —record shows by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 16, 2015
Lalsticlala and ishilove still dhe sleep Wen dem wake up I trust dem to send dis to d front page
Re: Fulani Commits 80% Of Criminal Activities In Niigeria —record shows by Ishilove: 10:14am On Jun 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Lalsticlala and ishilove still dhe sleep
Wen dem wake up
I trust dem to send dis to d front page
It's already been featured on the home page
Re: Fulani Commits 80% Of Criminal Activities In Niigeria —record shows by francizy(m): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ishilove:

It's already been featured on the home page

Ishi a beg pass me link to that one make I go read comments... cheesy
Re: Fulani Commits 80% Of Criminal Activities In Niigeria —record shows by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 17, 2015
story for the gods.as if we don't know who commits most of the crimes in Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Commits 80% Of Criminal Activities In Niigeria —record shows by globalresource: 6:17am On Jun 18, 2015
Extradict Fulani from the North and 90% of Northern problem is solved. They tends to act like animal more than human. They seems to have no value for human lives. Not all of them but majority of them
Re: Fulani Commits 80% Of Criminal Activities In Niigeria —record shows by Abiagirl777(f): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2015
last time I checked, their brother is Nigeria's president.I wish they'd adopt the ranch system instead of nomadism.

(1) (Reply)

Police Discover Kidnappers' Den In A Deserted Hotel In Oyo Town. / Three Corps Members Arrested For Robbery In Niger / Photo Of The Day: Scamming Gone Wrong! Lol (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.