Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Web Developer Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Developer Needed (905 Views)

Urgent Need Of A Web Developer / If You Answer This IQ Test, Then You Can Be A Web Developer & A Genius / How To Be A Successful Web-developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Developer Needed by lekywhite(m): 6:55am On Jun 16, 2015
Hello,

I need a web developer who can develop a sport betting website.

Send me a quote with a related website portfolio and your cost.

Please its urgent.

Thanks

send to palove002 at yahoo dot com
Re: Web Developer Needed by ps3o(m): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2015
lekywhite:
Hello,

Please its urgent.

Thanks

check your mail!
Re: Web Developer Needed by softwebzone: 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hello,

I am a Freelance Web developer from UAE with 7 years of experience, have expertise in a wide range of Web Technologies including web application development, content management system, API integration etc. My expertise are PHP, MYSQL, Joomla,Drupal, WordPress, OpenCart, Codeigniter, jQuery, HTML, API integration, Facebook and other social media integration.

You can view my portfolio
http://www.softwebzone.com

I can also provide website maintenance, Internet Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media Marketing, a landing page for products or services, and more. . .

I am sure that you will 100% satisfied with me after completing the works.

Sincerely,
Bijo John

1 Share

Re: Web Developer Needed by fattbabakay(m): 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
lekywhite:
Hello,

Please its urgent.

Thanks

Dnt let anyone deceive u...no one here can design a betting website...it's too complicated
Re: Web Developer Needed by omoelu1(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
fattbabakay:
Dnt let anyone deceive u...no one here can design a betting website...it's too complicated
so, does that make it impossible to create?
or were the existing ones pre-made from heaven?
Re: Web Developer Needed by aikfrank(m): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2015
fattbabakay:

No that's not true.

Its just too complicated to for you to believe that the complication of that site can be designed by a non complicated programmer who has read and done other complicated works.
And most time the pay is actually complicated, don't be surprised that his budget is even more complicated.

So trace the complication to where traceable and not to the Nigerian programmers cos your response to the post is toooo complicated!
Re: Web Developer Needed by peterkulbir: 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
My friend is very much interested to continue their career as a web developer. What are the qualification required for this job?
graphic designers sydney
Re: Web Developer Needed by fattbabakay(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
aikfrank:

No that's not true.

Its just too complicated to for you to believe that the complication of that site can be designed by a non complicated programmer who has read and done other complicated works.
And most time the pay is actually complicated, don't be surprised that his budget is even more complicated.

So trace the complication to where traceable and not to the Nigerian programmers cos your response to the post is toooo complicated!

omoelu1:

so, does that make it impossible to create?
or were the existing ones pre-made from heaven?

Oya use a readily made script for him nd it'll be left to him to manage it...I knw wot I mean wen I say complicated...
Re: Web Developer Needed by theplushist: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
That's ridiculous. I know people on this forum who can execute even more complicated projects. That statement speaks says a lot about you
fattbabakay:
Re: Web Developer Needed by getlancers: 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
softwebzone:
Hello,

I am a Freelance Web developer from UAE with 7 years of experience, have expertise in a wide range of Web Technologies including web application development, content management system, API integration etc. My expertise are PHP, MYSQL, Joomla,Drupal, WordPress, OpenCart, Codeigniter, jQuery, HTML, API integration, Facebook and other social media integration.

You can view my portfolio
http://www.softwebzone.com

I can also provide website maintenance, Internet Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media Marketing, a landing page for products or services, and more. . .

I am sure that you will 100% satisfied with me after completing the works.

Sincerely,
Bijo John
please register at http://getlancers.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgent- Website Designer Needed / BLOGGERS TRICK - Have Any Problem Blogging (let's Share Ideas) / Become An Author And Write For Us At Jaysciencetech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.