Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,407 members, 7,958,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Meet The First Nigerian Men To Use The New MTN Condom (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The First Nigerian Men To Use The New MTN Condom (photos) (7969 Views)

Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot / Davido Receives Condom From D.J, Ecool As South African Lady Twerks For Him / Que Peller Becomes First Nigerian Artiste To Perform Magic On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The First Nigerian Men To Use The New MTN Condom (photos) by mouaue: 7:58am On Jun 16, 2015
I don't trust MTN Why should I trust their condom?
but dis guys did....http://www.mouaue.com/2015/06/have-you-seen-mtn-condom-photos.html

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Men To Use The New MTN Condom (photos) by harosho07(m): 8:03am On Jun 16, 2015
Lol
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Men To Use The New MTN Condom (photos) by floragregs(f): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2015
U sure say nor be pay as u do? Every up and down movement will be charged o.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Men To Use The New MTN Condom (photos) by niggaman(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2015
to migrate from up movement to down movement, please type DOWN and send to 21600. operators will be charged at N5 for every stroke

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Men To Use The New MTN Condom (photos) by pbs4real(m): 10:10am On Jun 16, 2015
floragregs:
i wld get u a pack asap. . .tongue
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Men To Use The New MTN Condom (photos) by Samtoby(m): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2015
MTN condom? :O

This one go turn your Sperm to Yellow colour grin
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Men To Use The New MTN Condom (photos) by mikidoo1(m): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2015
MTN ensuring u stay 'glued to their network'.. cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Men To Use The New MTN Condom (photos) by kenny091(m): 10:50am On Jun 16, 2015
MTN. Everywhere you go, even inside kpekus network they dia

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Men To Use The New MTN Condom (photos) by powerfulsettingz: 11:31am On Jun 16, 2015
BREAKING NEWS........... Beware of that MTN condom, information reaching us now is that is a plot you reap off ur MB or Data while having fun, the condom is connected to their sever.......beware, gold circle never cost ooooo!
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Men To Use The New MTN Condom (photos) by RedCard1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
I thought I would see the pic of the man wearing it. disappointed

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Men To Use The New MTN Condom (photos) by constance500: 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
now dem go install mast inside punnnny, grin

but thats not an achievement anyways
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Men To Use The New MTN Condom (photos) by MoNickk(f): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
ordinary network they can't guarantee...They are making condom. This one must get fault.
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Men To Use The New MTN Condom (photos) by enoqueen: 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lobatan.
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Men To Use The New MTN Condom (photos) by BRAV0O(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
Make I lauf small

If I tell u say dis mtn condom na set up pls don't dout me just ask why grin
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Men To Use The New MTN Condom (photos) by EduRegard: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
Really?
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Men To Use The New MTN Condom (photos) by sisioyin: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
lol diz hen-thief-hen (mtn) network never improve der netwrk dem never stop to dey deduct person money anyhow now dem do condom

it cant be trusted ooo lipsrsealed

if you use am na OYO u dey
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Men To Use The New MTN Condom (photos) by Yeahreen(m): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
My babe must not see dis undecided
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Men To Use The New MTN Condom (photos) by opsy67(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
harosho07:
Lol
nawa for mtn....watin dem tink for condom lolz
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Men To Use The New MTN Condom (photos) by opsy67(m): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
floragregs:
if dem dey do am like dat dem n wan make will dey Bleep much again

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Photos From Actress Inem Peter's Birthday Party / Incredible: Girl Tattoos Boyfriend's Name Across Her Face Hours After They Met / See The Twin Sisters Singer Future Is Banging Both Of Them! - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.