Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

T.B Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua (694 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B Joshua by Nina4u(f): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2015
TB Joshua run one of the best scam in the world! They make a $Million and give away a $100! Has anyone ever been to his apartment above the Church I have a company have no cars but the company has 5 cars that I use at any time. The house I leave in belongs to the company! I have pity on those who take their hard earned money and go an through it away to a man who clearly does not believe in God! He is well vesred in the bible, he is well versed in business and well versed in psychology! It is actors getting payed after service ..

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua by donholy28(m): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2015
D man na pure fake
Re: T.B Joshua by Hiploko(m): 8:47am On Jun 16, 2015
donholy28:
D man na pure fake
why u tok so?
Re: T.B Joshua by donholy28(m): 8:51am On Jun 16, 2015
Hiploko:
why u tok so?
check im origin and his miracles look rehearsed
Re: T.B Joshua by Nina4u(f): 9:13am On Jun 16, 2015
Nowere in the world have i seen so many posessed people as in Lagos and his church ..Satan must love Lagos ..hahahaha .. How many do they unposrss a week ? WHO R U he says IM THE SNAKE OF THE RIVER she says growling ... POFF he says with his mouth and make a fancy hand movement on her ..GERROUT OF DIS BODI NOW he screams ... Girl spins around making noices and stuff then collaps and get caught by 2 ppl catching her ..lay her on the floor and its over ... Most hillarious freakshow on tv .. Its soo fake ..im sure they hired to fool the members and others ..
Re: T.B Joshua by Hiploko(m): 9:40am On Jun 16, 2015
Nina4u:
Nowere in the world have i seen so many posessed people as in Lagos and his church ..Satan must love Lagos ..hahahaha .. How many do they unposrss a week ? WHO R U he says IM THE SNAKE OF THE RIVER she says growling ... POFF he says with his mouth and make a fancy hand movement on her ..GERROUT OF DIS BODI NOW he screams ... Girl spins around making noices and stuff then collaps and get caught by 2 ppl catching her ..lay her on the floor and its over ... Most hillarious freakshow on tv .. Its soo fake ..im sure they hired to fool the members and others ..
why are u saying these? Do u have a first hand experience or u believe in hear say?

(1) (Reply)

Rhema And Logos / A Question For All Religious Set "HONEST ANSWER" / Thousands Of Pastors Burn Themselves In Protest Of Gay Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.