Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Post Graduate MASTERS At The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) #advice# - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Graduate MASTERS At The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) #advice# (2110 Views)

Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class / Unilag 2017 Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Graduate MASTERS At The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) #advice# by megawax8: 9:10am On Jun 16, 2015
Good morning all,

Please I want to make an enquiry about the cost and quality of their program at the Nigerian Defence Academy.

Would appreciate a candid advice and a honest point of view from anyone who is there, has been there or is well informed about it.

Many thanks in anticipation.
Re: Post Graduate MASTERS At The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) #advice# by agohmamuda(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2015
megawax8:
Good morning all,

Please I want to make an enquiry about the cost and quality of their program at the Nigerian Defence Academy.

Would appreciate a candid advice and a honest point of view from anyone who is there, has been there or is well informed about it.

Many thanks in anticipation.

i'll advice you not to go there. When i was running my masters there, during lectures na so so gun shots up and down. And again i was lectured for only about 3hrs and week and d rest was rolling in d mud and singing war songs. When i finished my program, d little knowledge i had was lost in d mud i was made to roll in. As am typing this now i dont know wat is a Verb.
Re: Post Graduate MASTERS At The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) #advice# by megawax8: 10:36am On Jun 16, 2015
agohmamuda:

i'll advice you not to go there. When i was running my masters there, during lectures na so so gun shots up and down. And again i was lectured for only about 3hrs and week and d rest was rolling in d mud and singing war songs. When i finished my program, d little knowledge i had was lost in d mud i was made to roll in. As am typing this now i dont know wat is a Verb.

Thanks for the response but i still am not certain because of a contradicting response i got from a different source.

just talked to someone over the phone and he said he has a friend currently there and the friend said they dont do the drills but can seethe soldiers from their classrooms.

I dont mean a short service program o, just masters.
Re: Post Graduate MASTERS At The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) #advice# by Coolgent(m): 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
agohmamuda:

He isn't serious.
Be wary of this misguided post

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics For Bsc/hnd And Ond / 17 Grammar Mistakes You Really Need To Stop Correcting / Best PMP Training Course In Port Harcourt, Lagos And Abuja - 07039147221

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.