Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Buhari- "I Have Release A Fund Of N4bn To Fight Against B’haram". - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buhari- "I Have Release A Fund Of N4bn To Fight Against B’haram". (432 Views)

If Anything Happens To Buhari , I’ Ll Kill Myself – Igbo Man Threatens / We Killed Fleeing B’haram Fighters In Gwoza – Army / Buhari "I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody" Vs I'm For Party Supremecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari- "I Have Release A Fund Of N4bn To Fight Against B’haram". by Frankicent(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2015
Source: http://naijagbagaun..com/2015/06/buhari-have-release-fund-of-n4bn-to.html

President Muhammadu Buhari said
he had released $21m to the multinational
Joint Task Force[MJTF] which should be
expected within one week. Buhari disclosed
this statement at the 25th AU summit in
Johannesburg, South Africa.
The President also said although the sect
had extended its reach to Nigeria’s
neighbours, its activities were not limited to
them because terrorism is a global
phenomenon.
He said the global nature of terror required all
countries to act in partnership by waging war
against agents of evil.
Mr President- "I am pleased to note that
Cameroon,Chad and Niger are already
showing this attribute by fighting alongside
Nigeria under the umbrella of the MNJTF to
defeat Boko Haram.
Countries member of the Lake Chad Basin
Commission and Benin recently heard a
meeting to decide about it's far-reaching
decisions. About the immediate operation of
the MNJTF. To this end, the summit
approved the immediate provision of $30m
for the task force. SAI BUHARI

Source: http://naijagbagaun..com/2015/06/buhari-have-release-fund-of-n4bn-to.html

Re: Buhari- "I Have Release A Fund Of N4bn To Fight Against B’haram". by CheckAm: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2015
why?
Re: Buhari- "I Have Release A Fund Of N4bn To Fight Against B’haram". by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2015
.. SHARIA AGENDA loading.. details of how this N4 billion will be expended are not to be discussed .. sege buhari.. sege waka dere grin
Re: Buhari- "I Have Release A Fund Of N4bn To Fight Against B’haram". by sheguy(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2015
Still waiting for d end of boko haram

(1) (Reply)

Coral (moonga) - Buy Original Coral Gemstone Online At Best Price / Kano Governor Reduces Political Salary By 50% / Improve Your Brain Power Via Cleansing And Better Flow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.