Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron (32045 Views)

Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car / Man Invents Rocket-Like Vehicle At Oke-Ado, Ibadan (Photos) / Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by tociano009(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2015
Femiartalade:
he stole my idea

we shall meat in court
meat ko Fish ni
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by desmondDessi(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2015
Femiartalade:
he stole my idea

we shall meat in court
meat he court ke.....na fastfood
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by Miraclestar: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Wooow!! Cool.. Real cool stuff.. Guess it isnt unconnected to his NY firm, thats where majority of the practical must have taken place, plus the good foundation garnered @CU.. The sky's ur starting point broe.. Ua an inspiration.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
thank god he's not a flatty,dem biafrauds wont let us hear word.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by Emodeee: 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
Femiartalade:
he stole my idea

we shall meat in court

Fish nko? Abi na turkey in court?
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by PStacks(m): 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
This is really ingenious.
Another reason why I'm proud Nigerian.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by MissTechy(f): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
asumo12:
Its ur birthday!

tongue

Lol
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by nerodenero: 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
You stole the 'artalade' from Dareartalade grin
Femiartalade:
he stole my idea

we shall meat in court
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] I think I have heard or seen something like this before
hummmm
hummmm

o yes the charcoal iron

Nigerians have been inventing crap since 1660

120 naira charcoal with press My cloths for one phurking year without the risk of explosion. [/size]

hahaha, u dey fear explosion abi tongue
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by olaolulazio(m): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
Femiartalade:
he stole my idea
we shall meat in court
Meat or meet?
Your idea my foot.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
Femiartalade:
he stole my idea

we shall meat in court
Got 'beef' with the guy? Pun intended.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by saintbeckie(f): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
Femiartalade:
he stole my idea
we shall meat in court
Are u a MEAT seller or u work at the abbatoir? grin
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by AleAirHub(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Sure This Is Just A Little Tips Of What Nigerians Are Made Up Of... Kudos Ayokunle Adeniran
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by chamboy(m): 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
Femiartalade:
he stole my idea

we shall meat in court
go to court n stay der
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by Cargoed: 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
I wonder why the project was pulled. we have plenty of sun to power our Irons he should be looking at cheaper battery technology not another dependence on fuel.
if he must do gas I think a gas powered AC and Fridge/freezer will be more rewarding than iron.

He will not be able to bring down the unit price for his iron. But a fridge or AC gas powered people can pay anything for it.

2 Likes

Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by bobowaja(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Please what happened to Charcoal Iron.............................good inventions though...
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by DjHypno(m): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Kenya?
Shinelle I caught the culprit she's here! You are wanted by men of the NPF for stealing someone else's identity. You are here by advised to remain silent for anything you say will be used against you in the court of law.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
kekakuz:
hummmm
hummmm

o yes the charcoal iron

120 naira charcoal with press My cloths for one phurking year without the risk of explosion. [/size]

Lol, I wish him well. But I ain't nearing that thing.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by oseka101(m): 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
looks like something that might explode..... undecided
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by AnneMomoh: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
DjHypno:
Shinelle I caught the culprit she's here! You are wanted by men of the NPF for stealing someone else's identity. You are here by advised to remain silent for anything you say will be used against you in the court of law.

lol

very funny
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
olapluto:
Not a new invention though. We have this version, using charcoal since I was in primary school. Its all about the source of heat. I wont be keen on this product for environmental safety issues. Health hazards of breathing in these gases nko?

[size=18pt]Don't be a pessimist...
Coal iron stains your cloth, it cannot be regulated, you need to spen time fanning the coal, you have to buy coal, it burns your hand I.e u use clothes to hold it, you inhale fumes from coal.... To mention a few...

This on the other hand has all these into consideration for 120naira, this is just the beginning of the idea as it will develop greatly in a few years....

Every body sqying you have heard of this idea, No nep less iron exists simply because countries who spear head technology have constant electricity so they don't bother about mundane things as making non electric irons...

This is a nobel idea, a man taking the plight of Africans into consideration and honestly one of the richest Africans in future if he continues with the development.. Big ups deniran, its time we Africans take our tecnological destinies into our hands solve our problems then that of the world.....[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by DjHypno(m): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Kenya?
Shinelle come Oooo, I caught the culprit she's here! You are wanted by men of the NPF for stealing someone else's identity. You are here by advised to remain silent for anything you say will be used against you in the court of law.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by AnneMomoh: 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
DjHypno:
Shinele come Oooo, I caught the culprit she's here! You are wanted by men of the NPF for stealing someone else's identity. You are here by advised to remain silent for anything you say will be used against you in the court of law.

cool

where is shinele?
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by Rexyl(m): 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
nice one. He shouldn't let the Chinese hijack the technology from him and modify it further to internationally acceptable standard and add it to made-in-China products. We have been clamouring for development of home based technologies.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by chuxyn: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
This covenant university is turning out a huge blessing to the Nigerian nation
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
safety issues... hope the gas would not cause problems.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by Jaidooo(m): 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Femiartalade:
he stole my idea

we shall MEET in court

UNA PAPA…… WORKS OUT OF THREAD
Walks*
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by gostartit(m): 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
cool invention that will solve a problem in Nigeria.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
That iron looks very heavy.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by amokeme(f): 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
kekakuz:
hummmm
hummmm

o yes the charcoal iron

ever heard of "terget market"? The product is not for everybody (yourself inclusive). Not everyone can or will be comfortable using the charcoal iron. So this is a good alternative to those set of people
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron by Spidermon: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Immediately I saw the headline, I knew he couldn't have achieved such in Nigeria, he had to be abroad. They only kill dreams around here, they don't nurture shhii....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) / First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts / Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.