Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Bonus For Nairaland Programmers. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Bonus For Nairaland Programmers. (1087 Views)

dot / Message To Nairaland Programmers On Programming and Success / Why Are The Nairaland Programmers Still Using Html 4 Coding...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bonus For Nairaland Programmers. by 212blaze(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2015
I'm offering folks in this section a chance to get lynda.com premium accounts for a fraction of its adveritsed cost.

Everyone knows the site has alot of content. Its helped me in my development. Its gonna be extremely useful to those learning to program for web and mobile. I used them to learn a few things in that area.

The current price for a year is $360.

Your gonna get it for way less (almost free), but i cant advertise the price.

If your interested tweet , skype or mail me.

Note: This promotion is for active members of this section of Nairaland only and the account is valid for a duration of one year.

Just trying to give back to this great community. #okbye
Re: Bonus For Nairaland Programmers. by fattbabakay(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Keep it to ursef
Re: Bonus For Nairaland Programmers. by 212blaze(m): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
fattbabakay:
Keep it to ursef

undecided
Re: Bonus For Nairaland Programmers. by FincoApps(m): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
What's eating you up dude
fattbabakay:
Keep it to ursef
Re: Bonus For Nairaland Programmers. by trytillmake(m): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
Guy u gat to try harder,either u give out some of the tutorials for free then people pay later,generally Nairalanders too like free things

1 Like

Re: Bonus For Nairaland Programmers. by 212blaze(m): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2015
trytillmake:
Guy u gat to try harder,either u give out some of the tutorials for free then people pay later,generally Nairalanders too like free things

Like that's the exact reason I'm not giving it out totally free + people like the fatbabakay kill me.
Send me your mail and id hook u up with one for free.

FincoApps:
What's eating you up dude

Send your mail and id hook you up with one for free.
Re: Bonus For Nairaland Programmers. by FincoApps(m): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
I won't need it cause my school allows unlimited access to Lynda.com. But thanks smiley
212blaze:

Like that's the exact reason I'm not giving it out totally free + people like the fatbabakay kill me.
Send me your mail and id hook u up with one for free.

Send your mail and id hook you up with one for free.
Re: Bonus For Nairaland Programmers. by zhukafa(m): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
zhukafa@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of A Professional Webmaster/web Developer Service Within Abeokuta!!! / Please Rate My Android Apps / Workflow Developer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.