Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,779 members, 7,841,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

I Am Not On Beyonce's Payroll-beyonce's Mom Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not On Beyonce's Payroll-beyonce's Mom Reveals (832 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted / VIDEO: Beyonce's Mom Tina Lawson Still Fighting Fit At 62 / Check Out The Hot Body On Beyonce's 61 Year Old Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not On Beyonce's Payroll-beyonce's Mom Reveals by Tomis14: 11:04am On Jun 16, 2015
The 61 year old mother of super start artiste, Beyonce is on the front cover of U.S top magazine,Ebony.In her interview with the magazine she revealed that she not on Beyonce's payroll.

Here is an excerpt from Ebony Magazine:

"But Knowles Lawson also matter-of-fact shares that she is not—and has never been—a kept woman. She’s on no one’s payroll, thank you, and she wants it that way.
Beyoncé certainly doesn’t pay her, at least not in cash. The breathtakingly gorgeous grandmother does Pilates five days a week and has a ravishing body ; is in talks for a TV show about “getting your groove back;” does a daily morning prayer; works with charities to support the homeless; and is a self-taught, avid Black art collector and historian (who owns originals from greats such as Romare Bearden, Elizabeth Catlett and John Biggers).
But this is all her new life. In her old one, crafted out of poverty, she made sandwiches and dresses to sell to classmates, rode motorcycles without a helmet, became a professional makeup artist at 19, and always did—as in did everyone’s hair.
Sure, she’s what magazines call “sexy at any age” because of that tight waist, but arguably, it’s as much due to her natural-born artisan and rebel soul."

Source: http://www.toniaodili.com/2015/06/i-am-not-on-beyonces-payroll-beyonces.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Check-out How Mr. Ibu Is Now A Basketballer. / Beyonce's Mum Stuns In Red As She Steps Out With New Husband / Tale Of Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.