Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) (137954 Views)

Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) / Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by misspicy(f): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
The result of evil. These pictures were taken from the Akomor P. Isaiah’s blog. A man reportedly took his girlfriend to his friend’s house in Lagos.

A few hours later, the lady ran out screaming for help, saying she had been raped. Few minutes later, the man, with blood all over his body, also ran out crying for help.

The girl, it was learnt, had blood on her clothes and she was given a cloth to cover herself.
When the man came out screaming, neighbours were shocked and that was when they realised that the girl bit off the man’s penis and this was done with her teeth.

It was learnt that the man was rushed to the hospital but when they got to the hospital they realised that the upper part of the penis was not there so they rushed back to the house to look for it. Luckily, they found it and took it to the hospital.
When the doctor examined it, he realised that it was dead but still went ahead to stitch it.
The man is still in the hospital.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/16/lady-bites-off-rapists-penis/

13 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
shocked

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by temitemi1(m): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by loomer: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
I no fit laugh

Although I no sure say na rape be that.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by pass111(m): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
what a world lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by temitemi1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Please Doctors in d house, what is going to become this guy's fate

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by robosky02(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm na wa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by nerodenero: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
To God be the glory grin grin grin. Enjoy your joystickless life

This babe just best Suarez in this biting game grin grin grin

169 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by robosky02(m): 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
temitemi1:
Please Doctor in d house, what is going to become this guy's fate

its really awkward

it needs to be investigated.

what really happend?
was he trying to rxxxxx her mouth?
was there a previews disagreement?
is it a set up by the friend that went with him?

and what is his fate.

cc: dr. Kingtom and other docs in the house

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by temitemi1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Who dey call ur type of dokita, I mean real Medical Doctor grin cheesy
robosky02:

its really awkward

what really happend?

and what is his fate.

26 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by FTBOY: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
that girl is a fool..she should have swallowed it

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Whizzcute(m): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by MEGGATRON(m): 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
even if its rape or attempt rape this is cruel!

Kai!! The guy is an imbe.cile to allow a girl do that to him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by robosky02(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
temitemi1:
Who dey call ur type of dokita, I mean real Medical Doctor grin cheesy

kingtom is a currect doctor naa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by agarawu23(m): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
gosh!

I can't view it

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
F##K this girl na vampire

8 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by misspicy(f): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Omotayor123(f): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
How possible

cutting of a joystick with teeth.,.... The girl na vampire

See as the thing be sef,.... God knows how many girls he had raped....

Abeg I no fit look.

Good judgement thoughtongue.
Wonder how the case will be judge in court...

8 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by samkay12(m): 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
Well..

Girl's first response might be to say "Serves him right" but really what dumb rapist will stick his johnson in his victim's mouth.
That must be a pretty stupid idiotic Rapist

On the other hand there must have been a "rush of blood to her head" and she bit it off as an act of revenge for something he did to her in the past. Then she starts screaming Rape Rape for some sympathy.

If he was a Rapist then.. No comment from me..
If he wasn't.. then.. It's just.. sigh!!

I think I'll stay away from BJs entirely.. Better safe than prick-less

128 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
I don't believe this shit.
The human jaw isn't that strong.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by osadhordy(m): 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Guys beware oooooooooooooooo Some girls are evil and vampore.............. Don't do bj(Mouth Gig)again ooooooooooooooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by osadhordy(m): 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
How possible

cutting of a joystick with teeth.,.... The girl na vampire

See as the thing be sef,.... God knows how many girls he had raped....

Abeg I no fit look.

Good judgement thoughtongue.
After seeing every godamn thing you are now telling us you can't look...............
Baby woju.......in kiss daniel voice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Omotayor123(f): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
osadhordy:

After seeing every godamn thing you are now telling us you can't look...............
Baby woju.......in kiss daniel voice
I close my eyes look am ni oooo.grin

But seriously it's not a sight to behold.,.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Olami90: 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dat guy's olugbohun dack gan sha.

Na wetin dey sweet goat, na him dey kill am.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by KingTom(m): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
robosky02:

kingtom is a currect doctor naa

What is the problem grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by robosky02(m): 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
KingTom:

What is the problem grin

doctor see the patient for clinic oya wear glove attend to the matter
what is the way forward any hope

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by robosky02(m): 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:

I close my eyes look am ni oooo.grin

But seriously it's not a sight to behold.,.

watin carry you come male surgical ward?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by COOLDK(m): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Chei!!! embarassed embarassed cry cry shocked shocked

This is absolute weird.
Just wondering how fatter the guy will become in the next couple of years cos no productivity again. cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by KingTom(m): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
robosky02:

its really awkward

what really happend?

and what is his fate.

The penis can actually be sewn back on, but the chances of working normally I.e Urination and Sex are slim. The better option would be a new penis, made from tissue grafted from another part of the body. However, despite this being a scientific breakthrough most of those who have had this operation complain of many anomalies in appearance and functionality. In some cases squatting down to pee just like a woman, some men who have had this done complain of forceful ëjaculation.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by KingTom(m): 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
robosky02:

doctor see the patient for clinic oya wear glove attend to the matter what is the way forward any hope
I have replied you sir grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
This is one of the reasons I like fucking my girls when they are drunk and passed out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by robosky02(m): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
KingTom:

The penis can actually be sewn back on, but the chances of working normally I.e Urination and Sex are slim. The better option would be a new penis, made from tissue grafted from another part of the body. However, despite this being a scientific breakthrough most of those who have had this operation complain of many anomalies in appearance and functionality. In some cases squatting down to pee just like a woman, some men who have had this done complain of forceful ëjaculation.

@Temitemi1 oya doctor KingTom
has brought the examination result based on preview cases, check if you are ready with the operation for the guy. not joking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her / Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police / We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.