Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. (2411 Views)

Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal / Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) / How I Created A Job That Earned Me Instant N98k Using An Open Source Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Our name is Giantgee Nig. Ltd. Our office is in Area 11 Abuja.

We are into Project Financing and are International Business consultant(s).

If are awarded a contract and don't know how or where to get funds to execute it pls contact us.

Let's discuss.

Flexible terms and condition apply.

I'll be here from 8am-10pm daily.

NB: for those with small scale business or any other business venture or proposal of any sort, please visit -------------->

http://www.nigeriaentrepreneursforum.com/

only finance contracts and other mega projects.

Regards.
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by sseunth(m): 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
What's the share
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by sseunth(m): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Do you people have limit?
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Not really, if the amount required is quite huge, we contact our local/international partners for some amount to complete the one we have.
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by sseunth(m): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
I am thinking of a glass industry or aLcohol industry(raw)....I will work on the requirements if you are ready to finance it...we import all the glass we use in nigeria and the raw alcohol too
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
sseunth:
I am thinking of a glass industry or aLcohol industry(raw)....I will work on the requirements if you are ready to finance it...we import all the glass we use in nigeria and the raw alcohol too

1st you need to put all the required things together.

Fix your business proposal... then let's discuss further.
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by sseunth(m): 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
emmyrichie:

1st you need to put all the required things together.

Fix your business proposal... then let's discuss further.
this thing is not a small thing....should I work on it and contact you...cus the capital is not a small thing
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
sseunth:
this thing is not a small thing....should I work on it and contact you...cus the capital is not a small thing

Of course.
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by sseunth(m): 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
emmyrichie:

Of course.
kindly give me your whatsapp number
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by OFREMUNAPOLEON: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
HOW CAN I GET PROJECT/JOB FINANCE SPONSOR?
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by hedgesfun(m): 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
I have a business that I require funds for how can you be of help pls
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by MrIyke222(m): 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hi. Gudevning
Am an experiencd laundry & drycleaning business expert. I want to establish a professional laundry services company starting on a medium scale in Owerri city of Imo state.
Can we talk on such project?
smartteckk@gmail.com
Thanx
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by dav8id(m): 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
emmyrichie:

If are awarded a contract and don't know how or where to get funds to execute it pls contact us.

Let's discuss.

where exactly is your office location in Area 11 ?
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by francom(m): 12:19am On Jun 17, 2015
my mail add is folusodo@yahoo.com. I have innumerable effective and tested business ideas but funding had always been an Herculean thing. The ideas range from printing to laundry at a large scale,leasing and a host of others. My mobile number is 08189687073,should you be interested in my story . Thanks.
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 17, 2015
dav8id:

where exactly is your office location in Area 11 ?

City plaza adjacent Diamond bank.

You can contact me via pm.

Regards.
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by macanu(m): 7:56am On Jun 17, 2015
Can u finance NDDC project,it a inter road construction of 3 communities in rivers state worth more than N1B. Let's talk macelifaco@yahoo.com
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by CrystalTouch: 10:45am On Jun 17, 2015
emmyrichie:
Let's discuss.
@emmyrichie: I have 3 solid and well grounded business plans that need financing with well structured returns on investment. Kindly email me at crystaltush@gmail.com so I can give you full details on the businesses or reach me via 08060057107.
Regards.
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 17, 2015
NB: for those with small scale business or any other business venture or proposal of any sort, please visit -------------->

Regards.
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by sseunth(m): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
emmyrichie:

Regards.
I am working on the business proposal already....
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by sseunth(m): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
I have my business proposal ready....how can we talk about it
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by JLM(f): 8:11am On Jun 19, 2015
Hi ,

This is my email add. abgluv4fun@yahoo.com, mobile, 08063611208, I am intersted in export biz, bt with no finance to back it up. It will be great to get your help. Thanks
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by flavourwole: 11:27am On Jun 19, 2015
Am into entertainment industry,you know there is money in entertainment now.DSTV is in need of Yoruba,Hausa and igbo soap opera films.if you are able to produce to produce,they will buy it.hope you understand what I mean by soap opera.the film they air weekly on DSTV.oda big companies do advertise their products.if your company fianance the project,DSTV ll buy it.u ll remove ur capital,then we share d profit on agreement.anoda big project is 2 finance a movie we could show @ cinema both home abroad.u ll surely make ur money.thanks.08029714968
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by sseunth(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
Pls let us know whatsup with. You....are you for reAl, we not hearing from you again
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by Aringon(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Pls PM your mobile number and email address to me, thanks

emmyrichie:

Let's discuss.

Regards.

Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Aringon:
Pls PM your mobile number and email address to me, thanks

Ok
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by sseunth(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
emmyrichie:

Ok
pls drop ur phone number and email address. We nEed to talk for a serious work
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by hiwebstuff: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Easiest Way To Make Extra Income Without Initial Capital
I want to share with anyone who cares to know, a proven, yet simple approach to making extra income without investing a dime. I'm not talking about Fiverr. This is about selling physical products online using our powerful online selling system, guaranteed to make you #100,000 to #200,000 monthly. The training is free and it will be held via our WhatsApp group. To join, use your WhatsApp enabled number to send "Let Me Join" to 08038310923 Please note that this is not a get-rich-quick scheme and effort will be needed on your part. And it does not have to disturb your current job, as it can be done at your free time. So, this is a perfect plan for students, youth corpers, the unemployed and underemployed, nursing moms etc However, only 30 persons will be trained for now. So, act fast.
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by 400billionman: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Real Estate.

Plantations,

Can we deal ?
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by sseunth(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2015
This guy is not even replying
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
sseunth:
This guy is not even replying

I sent you some pms... I just can't drop my number on a public forum like this Sir.
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
400billionman:
Real Estate.

Plantations,

Can we deal ?

Oh yes we can! pm me.
Re: You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. by sseunth(m): 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
emmyrichie:

I sent you some pms... I just can't drop my number on a public forum like this Sir.
ok....I can't find the msg....pls contact me through whatsapp 08131207173

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! / How To Earn More Money Using Remitano / Sample Of Domiciliation Of Contract Proceeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.