Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! (2404 Views)

Reason Why MMM Will Never Be Back / MMM Will Lead To Losses, Access Bank Warns Customers / Discussion: When Do You Think MMM Will Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! by Hitzfrom9ja: 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
1. MMM is an innovative and experimental platform where
people donate money directly to each other.

2. There are no investors and no investments in MMM. Money
is not invested in any asset. Money is donated to the other
person. As MMM members donate money, there are no
guarantees that people will be donated back. Everything
depends on the members themselves: they develop the
Community making it sustainable and creating a permanent
process of the exchange of donations.

3. MMM members are rewarded with Mavro after they donate
help to other members of the Community.

4. 30% per month is not an interest rate, but an expected
growth rate of Mavro. Growth rate of Mavro and its amount
can be adjusted at any moment for the benefit of the
Community.

5. Mavro is like scores or grades in colleges.
Where do grades come from? Is it possible for grades to be
out of stock? Grades are taken from nowhere. Students get
grades according to their performance. This is the same
withMavros.Mavrois an evaluation of the contribution made by
a participant for the development of the Community.

6. MMM is a self-adjusting Community. The algorithms of
matching senders and receivers and algorithms of Mavro
reward constantly get adjusted and improved.

7. MMM cannot crash because it cannot pay its members.
This is due to the fact that MMM is not a corporation involved
in financial transactions, MMM just connects senders and
receivers.

8. The main factor in the MMM Community is its members’
behaviour. The aim of MMM is not to make people rich, but to
change their mindset, to encourage people to share what they
have with others. Members should not treat MMM as a money
making scheme.

9. MMM members can choose the time when they provide and
get help. Usually members follow the principle: donate when
you have spare money and ask for money when you need to
buy something for your family. MMM wants to increase the
velocity of money. No need to keep money: share it with
others.

10. MMM wants to emphasise the importance of work and
productive labour. You should work not because you get paid
for that (working just for money is something like selling your
soul or body). People should work consciously and
deliberately for their personal and public benefit.

For more details WhatsApp or call

+2348137323000

Register with here>>> http:///?i=sirmykool@gmail.com

Together we change the world!

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
u still haven't explained where dat 30 percent bonus come from?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! by lordscoba(m): 12:28am On Oct 12, 2016
Ighoga898:
it comes from crowd funding

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 12, 2016
lordscoba:
it comes from crowd funding
I still don't get it..
Re: 10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 12, 2016
Ighoga898:

I still don't get it..
why not google crowdfunding
Re: 10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 12, 2016
intbizoil:
why not google crowdfunding
why can't u explain it to me
Re: 10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! by onatisi(m): 12:53am On Oct 12, 2016
There are still a lot of unanswered questions about this Mmm,but if it is changing ppla lives positively,then no problem.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! by gidjah(m): 4:30am On Oct 12, 2016
I need to do my mmm matching transfer to some one today in my room, I need to use my keystone token to gtb account, I am fed up with the token, can someone help me with the tutorials please? How do I use my keystone token for the transfer to gtb? I have tried using their app, Internet site.... Just couldn't get it done
Re: 10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 12, 2016
onatisi:
There are still a lot of unanswered questions about this Mmm,but if it is changing ppla lives positively,then no problem.

It has also reduced demand for dollars. grin alaba and ikeja boys full mmm
Re: 10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! by onatisi(m): 6:41am On Oct 12, 2016
tumababa:

It has also reduced demand for dollars. grin alaba and ikeja boys full mmm
Who knows it may just be the solution many are hoping for.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! by Hitzfrom9ja: 7:43am On Oct 12, 2016
Ighoga898:

*MAVRODI MONDIAL MOVEMENT (MMM)*

LIKELY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.

*1.Meaning of MMM?*
• Mavrodi Mondial Movement

*2. Function and duties of MMM?*

• MMM gives you a technical platform which helps millions of participants worldwide to connect those who NEED HELP to those who are ready to PROVIDE HELP, for FREE.

*3. Purpose of MMM?*
• To reduce and break the chain of slavery in financial institution where depositor are being enslaved by their own money, where bankers lives large and healthy on our deposit while depositors lives on credit and loan.
• To reduce stratification and reduce wide gap between the Rich and the poor indiscriminately.

*4. Who is behind it?*
• Sergey Mavrodi

*5. Is mmm legal?*
• There is no law backing donation as illegal. So, it’s legal to donate to one another

*6. Is your money guaranteed?*
• There are no guarantees and promises. Neither explicit nor implicit.

*7. What does the initiator gets in return?*
• Loyalty, money from traffic (over 2 million people access the site in a day)

*8. How is the community managed?*
• From money got or raised from the traffic
• They also continue to PH and GH

*9. Who manages it and where does the money comes from? Site subscription etc.?*
• The community is managed by continuous PH and GH that is, YOU and ME which guarantees the number of traffic per day

*10. Where does the 30% comes from?*
• It is gotten from the donations made by the community. For instance,
Titi deposited #1,000,000 in the bank while Tola, Bola, Tunde came to withdraw their savings of #200,000, #150,000, #500,000 respectively meanwhile, an interest of 1,000, 1200, 2500 respectively was added to their money after it has lasted for more than 2months in the bank.
So, Titi’s money was used to pay the 3 of them regardless of ‘WHO, WHEN and HOW’. This implies that both interest and capital received are from the deposits made. Only in some exceptional case where money are fixed for a long time.
So in MMM it’s similar, all rewards comes from continuous PH and GH.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! by Hitzfrom9ja: 7:48am On Oct 12, 2016
The 30% is generated from crowd funding

Just like Fb, Linda ikeji, twitter the more people visit MMM website the more they are paid by Google
Re: 10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! by Hitzfrom9ja: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2016
Tunagee:

Thank you man. I think the problem is there are too many educated illiterates in our country.

Thank you boss. That's just the problem.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 17, 2016
I just want to state... hope we are not going to allow the foolish Christmas festivities notion inhibit us from P.Hing on a regular basis in December? This is a concept being widely spread by the cowards, the ignorant and the panic spreaders who want to see MMM Nigeria fall and one that marvodians should actively campaign against. Don't just decide, spread d word! We decide the fate of our lovely life changing community
Re: 10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2016
crownedrookie:
I just want to state... hope we are not going to allow the foolish Christmas festivities notion inhibit us from P.Hing on a regular basis in December? This is a concept being widely spread by the cowards, the ignorant and the panic spreaders who want to see MMM Nigeria fall and one that marvodians should actively campaign against. Don't just decide, spread d word! We decide the fate of our lovely life changing community
well rumours has never affected mmm, people will still ph, of course you know not everyone celebrates Christmas

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! by puskin: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2016
Promoting questionable scheme

(1)

Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) / Kwik Cash Borrowing / How To Earn More Money Using Remitano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.