Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet (31074 Views)

20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Bathroom, Gives N100 / Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room / Lagos Trader Rapes Nine-year-old Boy In The Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by elohorayodele: 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Apple?

Apple of my eye
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by wearerelated: 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
there's a new law that commits such offenders to life or death by hanging right?

His time has come obviously! he can swing his ****s in Jail for all he cares!
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by Baboo13(m): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
Beg for which forgiveness?? That guy should be taken to court and spend some time in jail.

It'll serve as deterrent to others
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by Titto93(m): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
Are you writing or do you know anyone writing NECO Exams, visit www.gurusgarden.ml for free EXPO
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by driand(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Sick!
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by Whizzcute(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by iykebesbt1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Evils
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by elohorayodele: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Harsh?

Harsh Harmattan
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Drag Lucky Bassey out and shoot him. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by Nickymezor(f): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hmmmmmm, nt again. angry
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by Jclement(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Poor girl.... Uncle bassey must be an he goat
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
wearerelated:
there's a new law that commits such offenders to life or death by hanging right?

His time has come obviously! he can swing his ****s in Jail for all he cares!

I don't support life sentence for ra.pe, the sentence should be death. No more, no less.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
So many mentally sick people all over the place. What is wrong with all these people!
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by AnneMomoh: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
celeron40:
M

Mandillas?
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by encryptjay(m): 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
Rape cases don dey plenty ooo... Rape here, rape there. Chop off the pipe of these rapists caught na
AnneMomoh:

Apple?
toi encore?
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by AnneMomoh: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Titto93:
k

krall?
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Okay ..............

so seun u later change your mind to release me again. .......

I'm back again and I will continue telling you the truth ......If you like block me again. ......

u are a coward

1 Like

Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by odepacy: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
All I can say is dat d world is fast coming to an end, if u like let ur lustful eyes lead you to sin and put it on satan at dat great day d satan we blame you to
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by philusaau(f): 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
No wonder the man na calabar man. Their joystick no dey stay one place
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by swezenberg(m): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nigeria now wants to take over from India in Raping things. Please women and girls be careful of those crazy men on the loose. Be mindful of your safety at all times and never trust even your dad.
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by haywire1: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
philusaau:

From ur experience with calabar men grin grin grin

#
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by ruffhandu: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
Is Calabar in Akwa Ibom State?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by inemani: 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Calabar in Akwa Ibom State? Since when? When did Calabar cease to be d capital of Cross River State?
By d way, no rapist shd be freed unpunished
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by ogehomes(f): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Looks like rape is the New Black
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by saaedlee: 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
shachris02:
A 27-year-old trader, Lucky Bassey, has been arrested by the police for allegedly raping his neighbour’s daughter, Ruth (pseudonym) in the Bariga area of Lagos State. Both the suspect and the victim live in the same house on Akilo Street where the incident happened.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the 12-year-old victim was using the toilet penultimate Monday, when the suspect forced the door open and subsequently raped her.

Their correspondent was told that the victim’s mother observed that she could not walk properly after she left the toilet. She interrogated Ruth, who told her mother that Bassey had raped her. The matter was reported at the Bariga Police Division and the suspect was subsequently arrested.

Ruth, a primary six pupil, told the police that Bassey had sex with her while standing. She said she could not tell how long the sexual assault lasted, but in the end, the suspect threatened to deal with her if she told anyone. She said:

“I was in the toilet on Monday, May 25, around 8pm, when I heard a knock on the door. I told the person at the other side that I was using the toilet. But brother Bassey forced the door open and closed my mouth to stop me from shouting.

We were both standing when he raped me. He said I should not tell my mother about it or he would deal with me.”

The mother told PUNCH Metro that she observed that after she left the toilet she could not walk properly. She said it aroused her curiosity and she interrogated her daughter for information.

“I called her and asked what happened to her. She told me that Bassey raped her.”

She said she reported the matter at the police station, leading to the arrest of the suspect. After the rape, Ruth bled for a week. She was reportedly rushed to a general hospital in the state where she was treated before the bleeding stopped.

The result of some tests conducted on her, which was sighted, stated that there was a forceful penetration into her private parts “which affected her clitoris and labia majora.”

The victim’s mother said Bassey’s family members had been asking her to forgive the suspect.

“We are both from the same village in Calabar, Akwa Ibom State. We also live in the same compound in Lagos. His people have been asking us to forgive him. Even our landlady has also begged me. But I have told them it was no longer within my power and that the government has taken over the case. I don’t know why it will be my daughter of all people that he will do this to when there are many prostitutes out there that he can have sex with.”

However, the suspect denied raping the victim. He said:

“I don’t know what she is talking about because on that day, I did not enter the toilet as she claimed and I did not rape her.”

The Police Public Relations Officers, Kenneth Nwosu, when contacted, confirmed the incident.

He said, “We arrested the suspect and he has been remanded in the Ikoyi Prison after being charged to court.”

http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB0QFjAAahUKEwjdlYXclZTGAhUmBtsKHYfOAN8&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.punchng.com%2Fmetro-plus%2Flagos-trader-rapes-neighbours-daughter-inside-toilet%2F&ei=exCAVZ3sIaaM7AaHnYP4DQ&usg=AFQjCNE113QB05y4cE4xB2ouZmVgJmbSaw&sig2=IjxPzyuDum7qH8ed6EH6eA&bvm=bv.96041959,d.ZGU

Please modify that part
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by cyril83(m): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Story for the dogs, they both enjoyed the sex. The whole story got escalated when bassey failed to fulfil his promise.

I have never seen good parents around that axis.
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by acunon: 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Na wah oh,every week the same story of rape.
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by saaedlee: 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
philusaau:
How did you come about that theory?
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by haywire1: 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
saaedlee:

Please modify that part

Read d source grin grin
Re: Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet by kgr8mike(m): 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
Our 8.6b naira national assembly members passed a law that @ 11 years, it can be done. This is the colour of our country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos / Man Steals Car In Kogi, Caught In Nasarawa (Pictures) / Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.