Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Sony Ericsson k7001 WAP Configuration - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sony Ericsson k7001 WAP Configuration (6878 Views)

List Of WAP Sites You Know / Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sony Ericsson k7001 WAP Configuration by Bishop(m): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2005
I recently bought a sony ericsson k700i mobile phone,which had already been branded by Vodafone uk.

I am having a problem of reconfiguring the preinstalled telephone .I intend to use wap services but it keeps dialing the uk no already installed,and there is no option for change,in short i cant find any where on the phone where the no could be manually changed.

Does any one has a solution for me rolleyes
Re: Sony Ericsson k7001 WAP Configuration by delarontus(f): 9:42am On Oct 19, 2005
Try the icon on connectivity you'll find internet settings. Its possible to change the ip address and all the settings from there. Alternatively you can check [url][/url]www.sonyericsson.com/support you will get all the features of your phone and troubleshooting. You can also send an email to the customer care centre. Good luck
Re: Sony Ericsson k7001 WAP Configuration by mamba(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2005
use the OTA config via sms
Re: Sony Ericsson k7001 WAP Configuration by DASKACE(m): 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2005
@ Delarontus has said it all, you just visit www.sonyericsson.com/support to set up your phone for WAP services. Select stuffs like region (central & southern africa) after which you select your country and your phone product (k700i).

You will go to phone setup where you can set it up for MMS and WAP services (your no. should look like this +23480**** while you will be prompted to select your Mobile network) Note, only MTN and Vmobile falls in this category. An instant SMS would be sent to you prompting you to either accept or reject the setting, click "YES".

All d best.
Re: Sony Ericsson k7001 WAP Configuration by Bishop(m): 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2005
Hey Guys,
i have actaully been to sonyericsson website but i will try again
Tnx
Re: Sony Ericsson k7001 WAP Configuration by Bishop(m): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2005
Hello Guys,

i have tried the tips you all gave and it worked like magic

you guys are great.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

First Touch Soccer 2020 Apk+obb+data Download- Uchetechs.com / How Good Is The Techno tablet / How To Know Who Is Tracking You Through Your Smartphone And What To Do To Protec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.