Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Does It Make Sense To Invest In Power Bank Business? Local Sourcing.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does It Make Sense To Invest In Power Bank Business? Local Sourcing.... (2376 Views)

Nigeria Breweries To Intensify Local Raw Materials Sourcing For Improved Earning / Help A Nairalander Win Sterling Bank Business Grants Please / Blood Bank Business:: Draining Blood From The Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Make Sense To Invest In Power Bank Business? Local Sourcing.... by justbeenpaid(m): 12:40am On Jun 17, 2015
Hi guys,

Trust you are doing great. I am thinking of investing some of my money into power bank business. I visited a family friend today in Alaba market and he showed me a sample of the power banks he's importing. I don't know if it's wise to invest in it since there are hundreds of power banks scattered all around the market place.

I was thinking of importing them myself but on a second thought why go through that stress if I can get it locally from someone who brings it in bulk.

Also, the spec of this power bank is 1430mAh, it's actually made by Panasonic and can only charge android devices... the ones with the regular Blackberry charging point mouth.

I have added some pictures so you can see. Also he said he would give it to me for N850 is this price okay to buy?.... Question is, how much can I sell this powerbank as a retailer.

Please advice.

Re: Does It Make Sense To Invest In Power Bank Business? Local Sourcing.... by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 17, 2015
Why going through all this stress in a capacity that won't sell!!!
If you really want to invest in power i suggest you go for higher capacities and not just 1450mah. Most android phones now come with 2000+mah so why the stress?
In power banks, you should consider these basic features if you really want to sell:
1. Design(buy portable ultra thin)
2. Battery type( best is polymer)
3. Capacity
4. charging time
Take note of the above features if you want to sell real fast.

I have in stock original BESKY 5200MAH for bulk purchase if you are interested. I can supply you at cheap rate so you can sell and make profit. I also have 32 piecies of this great product on transit from china to Nigeria. If you can buy all at once contact me so i tell you when it arrive lagos .

Click here for more infor on this brand.
https://www.nairaland.com/2356575/why-besky-brand-best-power
Re: Does It Make Sense To Invest In Power Bank Business? Local Sourcing.... by justbeenpaid(m): 7:57am On Jun 17, 2015
Royal155:
Why going through all this stress in a capacity that won't sell!!!
If you really want to invest in power i suggest you go for higher capacities and not just 1450mah. Most android phones now come with 2000+mah so why the stress?
In power banks, you should consider these basic features if you really want to sell:
1. Design(buy portable ultra thin)
2. Battery type( best is polymer)
3. Capacity
4. charging time
Take note of the above features if you want to sell real fast.

I have in stock original BESKY 5200MAH for bulk purchase if you are interested. I can supply you at cheap rate so you can sell and make profit. I also have 32 piecies of this great product on transit from china to Nigeria. If you can buy all at once contact me so i tell you when it arrive lagos .

Click here for more infor on this brand.
https://www.nairaland.com/2356575/why-besky-brand-best-power

Thanks bro... I am very grateful. How can I reach you?
Re: Does It Make Sense To Invest In Power Bank Business? Local Sourcing.... by ay4real1: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
Before taking steps on it, be sure of the brand name and the capacity...I give out samsung product of 12000mah,20000mah and 30000 mah to retailers at a very affordable price . can even give u d ideas on how u can import urself from china if passionate n willing .contact 07069693906

(1) (Reply)

We Buy All Sorts Of Metal Scraps, For Instant Cash / NNU Income Program | 100% Legit, How It Works, Why You Should Invest / Best Soak-away Evacuation Company In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.