Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

NNU Income Program | 100% Legit, How It Works, Why You Should Invest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NNU Income Program | 100% Legit, How It Works, Why You Should Invest (2372 Views)

BANKALERT INCOME PROGRAM 100% Legit And Paying!! / NNU Income Program Review From Experience - The Good And Bad / Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNU Income Program | 100% Legit, How It Works, Why You Should Invest by lianoene: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
NNU Income Program; This program is designed for students, graduates, unemployed and employed citizens of Nigeria. A reliable and legitimate online business where you can earn N5000 to N100,000 depending on your passion and activeness by doing some minor task online like reading and commenting on posts and also sharing sponsored posts to your social media account. Please note that the NNU income programe is not a ponzy scheme.

NNU Income Program.
Note; I have tested this program and it working, 100% legit. That’s why i have decided to share it today so you could also earn from the program. Above all, you don’t need a laptop to start earning…

There are 5 different ways of making money from the NNU Income Program which i’m going to share with you now. Please read carefully.

1. NAP: As an affiliate, you earn 62.5% per each referral. When you introduce your friends to participate on NIP, you earn N1,000 Naira from their entry fee / product purchase and becoming part of NNU Community. In future when we will be having more valuable products, you will be earning more commission per sales.

NARS: As a participant, we share ad revenue with you when you take part of NNU activities monthly.

2. Active daily login: When you login to your account daily on NNU browsing and reading news, you earn depending on daily revenue share.

3. Reading post, Commenting and Contributing: When you browse each post, read and contribute your view by comment, you earn on each post you commented.

4. Posting Forum Topic: You earn N100 for posting relevant, interesting and well structure forum topic that get approved on the website.

5. Sharing sponsored post on Facebook and Twitter: We assign a sponsored post to members in their dashboard to share on their Facebook timeline Twitter, you earn N100 Naira daily on assigned post you share as recommended.

The above information looks easy and interesting right? YES, but you have to invest your time if you want to earn lot of money from this program.

How to Sign Up For NNU Income Program.
Step 1: Click here to go to the official NNU Income Programe registration portal.

Step 2: Fill in your bio data carefully.

Step 3: continue reading ====>>> https://www.careerdrillers.com/nnu-income-program/
Re: NNU Income Program | 100% Legit, How It Works, Why You Should Invest by Pshantel(f): 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
[Stop wasting your Precious Data on irrelevant things that don’t pay you, Make money online reading news on postrendy and Earn upto #5,000 – #30,000 Weekly,
Make legit money reading news, chatting and having fun with just 1500 naira. Follow this link and register: <a href="https://postrendy.com.ng/pib/?ref=Pshantel" title="My Referral Link">My Referral Link</a>
Follow this link to join the whatsapp group : https:///HEq5xQJ7qZpFYoO0cON6uB

(1) (Reply)

Best Soak-away Evacuation Company In Abuja / Ponmo Ijebu / Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.