Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Kindly Review My Blog. I'm A Novice - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Kindly Review My Blog. I'm A Novice (626 Views)

If You Need A Self-hosted Wordpress Blog, I'm Available. / Kindly Review My Blog Website And Make Suggestion / Webmasters, Please Kindly Review My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Review My Blog. I'm A Novice by mrsage(m): 1:24am On Jun 17, 2015
Hello
I'm into transportation and tourism. i just decided to design a blog for my bus hire service. The idea is to post articles and make it rank properly on google. SEO and all

The problem is I dont have the skills for web design and all. I have come up with a simple blog. check it out:

www.naijabusrental..com

kindly criticise this blog and share ideas on how i can make it better.

I also need some professional help
Re: Kindly Review My Blog. I'm A Novice by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 17, 2015
mrsage:
Hello
I'm into transportation and tourism. i just decided to design a blog for my bus hire service. The idea is to post articles and make it rank properly on google. SEO and all

The problem is I dont have the skills for web design and all. I have come up with a simple blog. check it out:

www.naijabusrental..com

kindly criticise this blog and share ideas on how i can make it better.

I also need some professional help

Blog looks nice. I'm currently on mobile , so I cannot see the full design. Will check it out when I get on PC.

By the way , why dont you get .com domain?
Re: Kindly Review My Blog. I'm A Novice by theplushist: 9:05am On Jun 17, 2015
Me too! www.theplushist.com

Leave a comment! Thanks!
Re: Kindly Review My Blog. I'm A Novice by hostkobo(m): 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
theplushist:
Me too! www.theplushist.com

Leave a comment! Thanks!

keep up the good work.
Re: Kindly Review My Blog. I'm A Novice by theplushist: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Thanks smiley
hostkobo:

keep up the good work.
Re: Kindly Review My Blog. I'm A Novice by goverment(m): 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
The http://www.naijabusrental..com/ is ok but I can't rate it 4 star

Try to custom your domain to http://www.naijabusrental.com with that you'll able to rank in search engine

Website is best preferable for the bus hiring issue while your blog can be use to advertise your website to readers. You will be able to take control over layout and how you it to look like if you are using website

Images in post do attract readers.

That is what I can say for http://www.naijabusrental..com
Re: Kindly Review My Blog. I'm A Novice by chieyine(m): 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
@government please help me review mine it is just a new blog. The url is www.africanshealth.com

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On Wapka / Give "Blind Review" Of Our Upcoming Flabby Like Game And Win #1000 Card (logo) / Laptop External Battery Bank Solution 7hrs Of Non Stop Power 13,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.