Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

What Kind Of Seeds Are You Sowing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Kind Of Seeds Are You Sowing? (540 Views)

Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does / Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? / Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Seeds Are You Sowing? by PastorOluT(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2015
There is always a period of sowing and harvesting, and interesting enough for man he is sowing daily and constantly at that. But one important and unique thing about sowing is that there will always be a period of harvest be it good or bad fruits.

Our actions and sometimes in actions are the seeds we sow which will definitely come back to us in multiple folds be it good or bad, unpleasantly or otherwise. This is the reason we must to sow in the spirit and continue that we might reap life and peace, and not in the flesh which the resultant effect is death and might everlastingly.

The choice is ours to start sowing eternal fruits that we might not regret eternally.

For whatsoever a man sow that he shall reap, if he sows to the spirit he shall of the spirit reap life everlasting, and if he sows to the the flesh he shall of the flesh reap corruption.

Galatians 6:7-8

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Seeds Are You Sowing? by Oluwason(m): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2015
God bless u sir for this peice.
Re: What Kind Of Seeds Are You Sowing? by Goshen360(m): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hi, my dear brother....@ OP,

The Spirit is One. God began to inspire me from His word recently on the same verse, Galatians 6:7-8 in a whole different dimension and it's so huge. I might do another teaching\thread on it as teaching though, hopefully before end of this week. Sure you're increasing in His Grace.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Seeds Are You Sowing? by PastorOluT(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Goshen360:
Hi, my dear brother....@ OP,

The Spirit is One. God began to inspire me from His word recently on the same verse, Galatians 6:7-8 in a whole different dimension and it's so huge. I might do another teaching\thread on it as teaching though, hopefully before end of this week. Sure you're increasing in His Grace.

I am, thanks. Though l am always busy, but whenever l come online would check so u can tag me.
Re: What Kind Of Seeds Are You Sowing? by Anas09: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
I love you man of God. May the LORD increase and Multiply U as u tiredlessly propagate his word.
Satan is charging his agents here on NL against us, but we know who and what they are TARES. With the motive of choking and killing the word in us. We will grow jin His grace every day.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Seeds Are You Sowing? by PastorOluT(m): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Anas09:
I love you man of God. May the LORD increase and Multiply U as u tiredlessly propagate his word.
Satan is charging his agents here on NL against us, but we know who and what they are TARES. With the motive of choking and killing the word in us. We will grow jin His grace every day.

Amen, love u too bro with d love of Christ. May we all continue to grow in grace unto a mature man unto d measure of d stature of d fulness of Christ Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Proposed ‘homage To Satan’ Near Ten Commandments Monument To Be Unveiled / Business Breakthrough Via Tithing! / Satanic Temple Holds Public Sculpture Unveiling In Detroit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.