Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does (37201 Views)

Bishop Abraham Chigbundu Called For Seed Sowing, Nobody Came Out (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers / Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by morereb10: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
For the first time in my life, I have seen a pastor that is logical in thinking and speaking the gospel truth. The senior pastor of Power City International, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Abel Damina, has told Christians that giving money to churches for any purpose does not guarantee wealth from heaven.

In his words:

Christians who give money and other valuables to churches and men of God and in turn expect to become rich were only living in fantasy because, “God does not multiply your money.” The cleric also called out pastors who exchange money for God’s blessing, describing them as fraud.

Asking people to pay money for God’s blessings sounds like buying goods in a supermarket. “What multiplies your money is work,” in a post he shared on Facebook at the weekend. “Giving in the church does not bring additional money to you. What brings additional money to you is work.

“You don’t pray and fast to get money. What produces money is work. It’s called industry. “He that does not work should not eat. You don’t faith work; you work (the) work. “Why do we give in church? We give because we are blessed? We don’t give to be blessed. It is part of the goodness of God that kept you healthy.

“It is part of the goodness of God that woke you up in the morning. It is part of the goodness of God that took you to work and brought you back…. But now you must engage yourself in work. “There’s no future for lazy Christians because hunger will take you away.

“Somebody ask, ‘does God perform financial miracle’? Yes, he connects you to opportunities. But even if you see the opportunity you must do something. He connects you to ideas. He brings you before people that are willing to help. He brings you into favour with people that want to invest.

“Some say but Papa you used to say ‘receive money miracle’? Yes, you can receive money miracle. God can move somebody to bless you. God can touch somebody to buy a car for you, but who will fuel it? “It’s one thing to have a car; it’s another thing to buy fuel”

“He (God) didn’t supply you grace expecting anything in return. So, when a man of God says give money to be blessed it is an insult to the work of redemption. “It’s an insult. It’s an insult. It’s an insult.

“Psalm 91! $91 for 91 blessings! It’s an insult to the work of grace. Psalm 91! $91 for 91 blessings! It’s fraud! If you could give $91 and that would appease the anger of God, Jesus wouldn’t (have) died. “I can feel that some people are very angry right now because I say Psalm 91for $91 blessings is fraud! “After you finish getting angry, I repeat: it’s a fraud.”

“Not to sound like I am boasting, the greatest portion of my income goes back to the work of God. I can’t be a giver to that extent and preach against giving. “Even Jesus used a whip to stop merchandise (in the house of God).”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/08/clergy-warns-against-seed-sowing-god.html

100 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by mazimee(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Modern day Christians thinks otherwise sir grin grin. They think of God like a money doubler who you give 1000 and receive 10000.

Little wonder the gospel of sowing seeds, first fruit and tithe is selling more than the message of Jesus Christ

149 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by mcmurphy132(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Blind followers over to you.... Attack him from all side

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by An2elect2(f): 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
This man is a bit sound.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by yomi007k(m): 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
tongue

Only a few know the truth....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by Tonyosas101(m): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin grin
The half-baked Christian will insult him

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by 9jvirgin(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
My church is the only Church on earth that offering baskets or plates are not passed around. Tithes and offerings are given voluntarily and they are paid ONLINE USING DEBIT/ CREDIT CARDS or via SHORT SMS CODE. All payments are anonymous and it does not matter what you give because nobody knows.

GOD BLESS HEARTLAND CHURCH.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by TheHistorian(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
I reserve my comment...

BTW...Check my Signature.

2 Likes

Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Some morons would quickly come out and point that The Bishop in Living Faith is a testament of how seed sowing works wonders. The Nigerian xtian is the most biblically uneducated and gullible among the Christiandom.
We believe in sharp sharp miracles and all that.
Even Paul the apostle harped on the importance of hard work. If you like sow seed and dont do the needful, God cannot be mocked, he would bless those who work hard for "the lord sends rain to both the just and the wicked" (sic)

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by Originality007: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by TINALETC3(f): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin some Pastors wl nt like dis grin grin grin grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by PehaKaso: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin
Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by Adelawysb: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment to find an awkward moment but there isn't any, and still you're reading this comment and you're starting to realise it says nothing important and you just wasted a couple of seconds of your life but you're still reading and you don't even know why. That's awkward... You should give me a like for wasting your time.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by Mac2016(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
God will bless your hand work not double your money like bet9ja..Lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by MadCow1: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
All These preaching threads should be saved for Sunday. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by Kzeeboi2015(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]God understand
Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by toseen7: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
This man wan spoil market...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by free2ryhme: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
Some Pastors will always mess with the mind of their congregations

Your being spiritual does mean you have to suspend your brain

9 Likes

Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by topcii(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
that's ma pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Many false prophet shall rise and say things that pleasing to men.

6 Likes

Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by IMASTEX: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tell them the hard truth. Turn 50% of the present church buildings to industries and you will have less crime to deal with.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by richidinho(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
I think I know this man before when he was the senior pastor then under winners in bayelsa
Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by malakus(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
what is faith without work

1 Like

Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by davodyguy: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
Interesting

Some sound as if God is a money doubler

Give God 500k, he gives you 5m in return.

Whereas only the blessings of God maketh rich without any sorrow.

Bill gate is the richest on earth, not sure he pays any pastor money, but is contribution to humanity is responsible for the increase in his wealth.
Dangote too doesn't do much, yet he makes billions

Only God can bless and the criteria for blessings is known to only him

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by Odunharry(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
I Like his teachings.. Little wonder churches invite him to speak during leadership seminar.

5 Likes

Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by lathrowinger: 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
And if u sow with your last card... I trust your pastor... private jet loading... that is to say Maga don pay. grin

4 Likes

Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by tourphland(m): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Bad market for money making pastors
But I'm still bothered about how people give pastors their money for this reason, or prolly cause I'm Muslim is why I'm thinking this way

10 Likes

Re: Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does by Inception(m): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation / I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. / Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.