Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

London Vs Dublin - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / London Vs Dublin (6113 Views)

Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

London Vs Dublin by sammyafrik: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2009
LONDON vs DUBLIN which is a better place ti make money and get a easy citizenship. do any live in london or dublin tell me more about there i wish to go they very soon
Re: London Vs Dublin by MrsOyibo(f): 12:39am On Feb 24, 2009
Nigeria is the better place to make money these days mate. Don't you know that Europe is in the middle of a Recession? Stay where you are and don't bother to join the people who are struggling everyday just to put food on the table and keep a roof over their heads!

Anyway, if you are insistent on making life hard for yourself you'll find that you'll face different issues in both countries. Of course either way, how you enter the country in the first place makes a difference to how easy your life will be when you get there. If you can get a legitimate work permit then go ahead and try your luck. But if you are one of the many that want to go the UK or Ireland because you think that the streets are paved in gold, then think very well again!
Re: London Vs Dublin by MrsOyibo(f): 12:41am On Feb 24, 2009
In fact, let me reply to you again. See, easy citizenship doesn't happen anywhere in the world anymore. If you go to either of these cities without proper documentation then you need your head tested!
Re: London Vs Dublin by Hesperus(m): 12:47am On Feb 24, 2009
I support mrs oyibo. Guy, I wont lie to you, people here who even have work permits are returning home in droves. It just isnt easy in UK anymore, especially with this recession. And UK government is seriously tightening immigration rules now, thus making it much harder for foreigners to get employed.

So, my advice for you - if you have something good in naija, better siddon there!
Re: London Vs Dublin by sammyafrik: 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2009
thank Guys for your respond .i will love to go to dublin , life here in 9jer is not easy man , for u to get a better life here u have to be a millionair family club. we all have different head life and futures is different for us. i will give it a try and see what will happen to my life , i will always make it , i have faith
Re: London Vs Dublin by Thadude(m): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2009
O'boy go join d wait list, but know say if u enter get work, na be say among those wen don dey there before, one person must loose him job for u to get space. That kind thing no good!, stay where u dey na ur luck be dat!, papa GOD go do am for ur pikin u hear.
Re: London Vs Dublin by usewisdom: 12:35am On Aug 20, 2010
Ohhhh My Goodness sake, I dont know exactly reason why you guys appealing to him to remain in Nigeri. Please leave him alone, let him come and join us here in Dublin. Let him come and join our club. By the time he spend only a month, he go know say kaki no be leather,
@ sammyafrik , pls come OOOOOOOOooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Even before u come, i've started crying for u,
Re: London Vs Dublin by richard10: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2010
@usewisdom if things are that bad,why are you still there?
Re: London Vs Dublin by philip0906(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2010
richard10:

@usewisdom if things are that bad,why are you still there?
maybe he/she is still putting money 2gether 2 come back grin grin grin
Re: London Vs Dublin by usewisdom: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2010
@ richard10, i rest my case, If u know his number u can contact him to even assist him obtaining the Irish Visa. Infact, if u want to help him properly, let him come here with the ordinary visit visa. He will start working immediately. Infact he will be accommodated on the following day of his arrival in Dublin.

Instead of your mouth to tell him the truth to never come here without getting the legal permit from Nigeria u dey ask me a question that why am i still there. Continue to dey compare me with him O!

Na people like u dey destroy life of those innocent in Nigeria to start coming here and been ilegally to make those useless white people dey call us illegal black monkey,

I no blame u sha!
Re: London Vs Dublin by agenta999(f): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2010
@ usewisdom, i respect your ideals but did not agree with.

if we must analyze why people travel out of Nigeria, we can not do that without classifying the differences or the gap between the rich and poor. Nigeria is a country where 20% are multi millionaires and the remaining 80% are about to die because of hunger.
i was in Spain 2 years ago, a friend of mine decided to go back to Nigeria finally, but people united to persuede him not to go back to our useless country. at least, there is no hunger in Europe, there is security of life and property, there is social,good medical cares e.t.c.
in Nigeria graduates receive 10 naira as monthly saraly. all the same, i am not saying that Europe is heaven, but our place is hell to 80% of the population who fall into the non- ruling class.
Re: London Vs Dublin by justwise(m): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2010
agenta999:

@ usewisdom, i respect your ideals but did not agree with.

if we must analyze why people travel out of Nigeria, we can not do that without classifying the differences or the gap between the rich and poor. Nigeria is a country where 20% are multi millionaires and the remaining 80% are about to die because of hunger.
i was in Spain 2 years ago, a friend of mine decided to go back to Nigeria finally, but people united to persuede him not to go back to our useless country. at least, there is no hunger in Europe, there is security of life and property, there is social,good medical cares e.t.c.
in Nigeria graduates receive 10 naira as monthly saraly. all the same, i am not saying that Europe is heaven, but our place is hell to 80% of the population who fall into the non- ruling class.

A graduate of pure water? Are u just making things up here?
Re: London Vs Dublin by agenta999(f): 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2010
sorry, i meant 10,000 naira not 10 naira.
Re: London Vs Dublin by Osama10(m): 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2010
My guy if you have something good you are doing here in Nigeria, I plead with you to stay here and grow it but if otherwise you can try your luck in Ireland.
Re: London Vs Dublin by usewisdom: 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2010
@ agenta999 , Na your own wahala be that O!
Go and carry him come Ireland, Sebi you get mortgage house for Dublin and your company, youn fit employ him and also accommodate him whenever he arrive in Dublin.

Make two of una dey battale am together, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: London Vs Dublin by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2010
Do u guyz need an/a Umpire/Referee? Lol
Re: London Vs Dublin by ogianyo(m): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2010
It is very difficult to describe to young folks who have never travelled to europe to challenges and difficulties of living there.Unfortunately to allow them learn from experience by letting them go try is also to destroy them because then,they get stuck in the rut of not being able to come back because of shame.
There was a time when travelling to europe was guaranteed to give you the good life.The reality now is that you will starve,even while working your ass off to pay taxes and sensible accomodation.
I live in Nigeria but part maintain my family in the Uk.I refuse to live in the UK.I visit regularly to see my wife and catch my breadth.I know what it costs me to keep her there.
If you have good qualifications in a profession and can get a work permit in Nigeria,go try your luck.If not,I beg stay your house,because there are millions of euro citizens who now hustle to do the job you are hoping to do.Everything is now better regulated.In Nigeria ,you can get a bro to dole an occasional five thousand to you.In the UK bro no dey.You are completely OYO.I can go on and on but I guess the bottom line is that you have enough info now to decide what you want to do.
Re: London Vs Dublin by Yinkaboy: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2010
The UK has limited its immigration for work permts, so long as there in recession with high unemployement things will be hard for a Nigerian. However, if you are a doctor, nurse or engineer and attend a on year couse life might be easier.

By and large things are very really tough, the glory days are over.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11053227

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/more-migrants-quitting-ireland-than-any-eu-state-2038004.html
Re: London Vs Dublin by usewisdom: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2010
@ ogianyo and Yinkaboy, thank you very much. God almighty will give you more knowledge to continue waking up people like agenta999 and richard10.
Two of them are sensless and exposed wrongly.
Make una leave them alone, Enu e ni won wa yen O!
Na them wahala be that,
Gushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: London Vs Dublin by Yinkaboy: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2010
All will be well. Its not impossible just go forarmed if you make the decesion. Where to live, how much money for rent, where to avoid.

Spain is not a good place to be, and the UK they are cracking down on scams. People will say go marry an oyibo girl and get passport, the moment they will see a nigerian name its red flag.

These are the stories,,,,, take a read

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/07/30/reverend-s-360-sham-weddings-scam-115875-22450608/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/aug/03/vicars-arrested-suspected-sham-marriages

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/leading-articles/leading-article-a-rising-global-tide-of-xenophobia-2057128.html

Its not easy, but if your coming ask family or others for help.
Re: London Vs Dublin by richard10: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2010
This is one of the reasons i dont make comments on nl because some peeps always take things too personal and out of context,no maturity whatsoever most especially when you disagree with their views@usewisdom why dont you act like your username says or maybe i hit a nerve with my question ba?anyways i dont have time to waste making further comments on your thread .cheers
Re: London Vs Dublin by richard10: 11:29am On Aug 24, 2010
on second thoughts for the benefit of others reading,let me say this,NO WHERE IN THE WORLD IS A PARADISE,YOU WORK FOR A LIVING,NO FREE HANDOUTS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD,i am based here in nigeria but business takes me reguarly to europe and the us,i notice some nigerians are making it over there while many also are finding things hard,one thing in life is that all fingers are not equal,if things are hard for someoneyou can always come back home to set up a business no matter how little,great things start with a little step,i have to come to know that LIFE IS A MYSTERY ONLY GOD KNOWS IT,I KNOW NIGERIANS THAT NEVER LOSE THEIR JOBS EVEN IN THE RECSSION,I KNOW NIGERIANS THAT ARE DOING GREAT JOBS IN THE US ,i also know nigerians that are doind cleaning jobs but they are still living,my advise to anyone who wants to leave the shores of nigeria should do so with the right visa ,my advise always to people is this if you are here in nigeria and you cannot travel out legally then stay back home GOD can still bless you and for those our brothers and sisters who are aready out there may you all come back with blessings and prosperity @usewisdom do i make myself clear to you now?
Re: London Vs Dublin by usewisdom: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2010

@ richard10 ,
Thank you very much for your insult O! You said i should act as my username which is usewisdom.

I can now realised that you're the most beatiful & useless cow in the world. You're a real true tick DEAF. It seems u're developing depression & high blood pressure. Did anyone ever disagree for that guy not to leave Nigeria? Did u hear from saying he should not leave Nigeria? Comon why are you so silly?

Now read my lips: I said, if he really want to come here in Ireland, he should come with good paper such as work permit, student visa, family reunification permit, etc, but not as visitor. Do u hear me now Mr or Mrs richard10

I think u need to go back to school.

Peacing me offfffffffffffffffffffffffff
Re: London Vs Dublin by Fogman(m): 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2010
I am surprised at you guys boiling ur adrenalin here. Firstly, the the post is an old one and the poster would have taken a decision already.
Re: London Vs Dublin by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2010
Na waoo000! I beg make i run four-forty b4 i receive d bashing of my life. Ahh! N I G E R I A N S! I dey hail ooo! I'm OUT. . . . . . . .
Re: London Vs Dublin by richard10: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2010
@usewisdom its ok bro,no hard feelings,maybe i misunderstood you,am sorry,make we no overheat ourselves jare afterall we are from the same country,one love bro
Re: London Vs Dublin by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2010
london hands down ireland has too much valleys and grass and their football is sh!t!!! stayed for 2 weeks never felt bored in my life!!!!
Re: London Vs Dublin by usewisdom: 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2010
@ richard10, i got u right ! No wahala, One luv.
Re: London Vs Dublin by john2luv(m): 7:07am On Aug 28, 2010
for your london, tiwan, china and japan visa call john on 07035006184, 07029651186
Re: London Vs Dublin by justwise(m): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2010
john2luv:

for your london, tiwan, china and japan visa call john on 07035006184, 07029651186

You stand no chance here.

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto To Lagos By Air / Expert Seeks Crude Oil Exchange Solution For Airlines’ Trapped $818.2m Million / That Tollgate At MM Local Airport Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.