Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

De Boom Club House Now Rocks Asaba Town - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / De Boom Club House Now Rocks Asaba Town (1830 Views)

Architect Joseph Kyaagba Rocks Prisoner's Outfit, Celebrates Birthday With Inmat / Festival Of India Rocks Lagos Island / De Sunshine Kitchern & Catering Services,Asaba Delta state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

De Boom Club House Now Rocks Asaba Town by omanifrank(m): 9:52am On Jun 17, 2015
[center][/center]

Are you always looking for where to relax and have fun after the Hard days job, you have to stop searching, something big has invade Asaba already and its for me and you to Jolly.

It’s An epic Ride To De Boom In Asaba, unbeatable and unforgettable Club Joint.

It’s the most anticipated Latest Club House Banging The Town-

De Boom just invaded Asaba and it’s live at Junior Staff Quarters Opposite Tunja Bar.

[center][img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/Revellers_at_a_party_643674875.jpg&size=article_large[/img][/center]

Loads Of Excitement And that’s not all! Guess what! You won’t be leaving with whom you came with.!

Nor be you i carry come, but na you i go carry take is available (lol)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor, Oga Bello’s Daughter Weds ~see Dancing!!! / An Icon Is Celebrating His Birthday Today!! / Woah!!!! Look!!! Our Own Nairalander's Wedding Venue We Styled And Decorated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.