Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) (41254 Views)

Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together / Between Emeka Ike And A Mad Woman {pic} / Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by Lilshorecords(m): 10:51am On Jun 17, 2015
i also want to go places. Just in my 20s and things seems not well. Just trying to get better everyday. I will surely gets round to everything.
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by emmabest2000(m): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2015
Kk
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by dubylhover(m): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2015
Dormitila:
Gud 4 her. But dis babe likes dubai oh. She s always going dia

dubain is cheap na..200-250k wud take yu dr
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by solalizzy(f): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2015
osdesd:
Let her go and marry biko
seconded! She's over due
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by happney65: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2015
Dormitila:
Gud 4 her. But dis babe likes dubai oh. She s always going dia

Cos that is where her placenta is. grin
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2015
Wow. It was squandulous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by Jasperwhizz(m): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2015
THANK GOD FOR HER!
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by purpledandelion: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2015
Croissant on a slice of bread? Wtf
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by adasan: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2015
Enjoy
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:30am On Jun 17, 2015
Aminat508:
Chika obviously likes travelling...

The actress is currently on vacation in Dubai with her mum in.

She captioned the Photo:

''Words can't explain how much I love you mum. She groomed me to be the woman I am today. She taught me to stay happy and grateful no matter what! I hope I'll be a good mother as she has always been to me. I'm grateful God chose you to be my mum.Love you mum #familyvacation #mummyanddaughtertime''

https://instagram.com/p/3_yDe-BnC3/?taken-by=chikaike

I hope shes saving money for tomorow,not after lavishing it on unneccessary attractions she would now expect people to contribute money for her to save her soul from one illness or the other(Not wishing her that anyways),.cos i sure wouldnt drop a dime even if i have much to spare
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by yaskarahyelhope(f): 11:34am On Jun 17, 2015
danaiks:
make she go marry abeg
abi she wan marry her mama

Na by force to remarry? Wat makes U think d new idiot of a husband won't act like d old one? Abeg, leave her O so long as she has kept to herself without jumping to bed like lousy Ini Edo abi na init!
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by Neplusultra(f): 11:34am On Jun 17, 2015
Is dat Kylie Jenner on d Mag cover?
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by folashade0(f): 11:35am On Jun 17, 2015
danaiks:
make she go marry abeg
Soro niyen?... Go tell her to her face cos she cant hear u or make u find husband gave her instead
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 17, 2015
I also went on vacation to Benin republic last year with my mum & nobody talked about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by Chivasex: 11:59am On Jun 17, 2015
imagine eggs and fice small pricks on the table
na wao
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by 9jauk: 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
Make she do go Disney for Paris!!!

SpECTACULAR DISPLAY OF FIRE WORKS AND...
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by 9jauk: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
HarkymTheOracle:
I also went on vacation to Benin republic last year with my mum & nobody talked about it.

Put pictures make I put am for front page
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by 9jauk: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
purpledandelion:
Croissant on a slice of bread? Wtf

Weird combo....This una nollywood stars dey ras!!!

How tragic
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
9jauk:

Put pictures make I put am for front page

no mind me jare.na joke i dey joke.. :-D

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by 9jauk: 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
My holiday in pari

Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by Pennyways: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
CR77:
U need reading glasses.
electric glasses gonna be suitable for him
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by SIRBANYE(m): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
What were we all expecting, no entry into dubai unless excorted by a guardian of 40 yrs and above. Chika leave this thing, mummy only helped you secure the visa as guardian taking a minor for holiday
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by omaji53jeremiah: 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
enjoy yourselves na God give una.
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by Chubhie: 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
That Passport is loaded with stickers going by how bloated it seems.
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by 2baga(m): 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
HachinMastor:
we'll keep on winning hoping to continue our
good line
of business if you are a high staker and you are
interested in my Authentic fixed games call me for subscription details 08102446736 or message me on fb > https://facebook.com/lewis.peteroz

Lewis Peteroz you still persist in this your dirty game of scamming via football bets..... You and your generation will reap IN FULL the seeds of iniquity you have sown
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by Gloryblossom(f): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Go n marry her what r u waiting for is only celeb u guys see n v mouth to talk.trash
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by darlenese(f): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
She should be hugging her hubby and travelling with her kids jor , For how long will she continue hugging her mum, my dear its time for u to hug your kids too,

Mama a beg advise your lovely daughter well ooo
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by dwayni: 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
That breakfast tho lol lipsrsealed
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by Olypeppy(f): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
why always mummies on vacation..while not the papas
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by Behira(f): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
danaiks:
make she go marry abeg
She got divorced in 2013 after 8yrs of marriage, abeg let her take her time
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by Behira(f): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
darlenese:
She should be hugging her hubby and travelling with her kids jor , For how long will she continue hugging her mum, my dear its time for u to hug your kids too,

Mama a beg advise your lovely daughter well ooo
She got divorced in 2013 after 8yrs of marriage, abeg let her take her time. Guess it didnt work out for her so she shudnt kill herself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings / AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him / Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.