Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him (41254 Views)

Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife / AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award / AY Celebrates Freda Francis Birthday After Leaked Sex Chat & Fans Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by chimebube: 8:09am On May 26, 2017
Ace Nigerian comedian, AY, has taken to his Instagram page to celebrate the lady who drove 39km just to take a selfie with him. In the ‘AY celebrates you’ post, the comedian cheered up the lady who was disappointed because he left and couldn’t wait for her, and also disclosed his reason for leaving.

Here’s what he wrote;

“@precious_mabelicious I CELEBRATE YOU
Please do not allow @instablog9ja and some of those career killing commenters come between us. Who am I not to be readily available for a selfie with you? I only felt bad about you passing judgement on me without knowing that I had to leave Armani Hotel in Dubai to be on another location for ‘The wedding Party 2’ shoot.
God willing when next I am in Dubai I will make the same miles you travelled to make it up to you and your friends. Kindly ignore all the negative comments about you being described as ‘jobless’ on the blog. I have come to realise that people will always talk about you, either for good or bad, what is important is the content of your heart.

I am fully committed to loyal and true fans like you. The more fans we have the more popular we become in the business. So I have every reason be as nice as possible to people like you who made us become what we are by attending our shows, seeing our movies and supporting all creative endeavours.
But lets also quit passing quick judgement on celebrities. We must also understand that sometimes celebrities have bad days and don’t feel like being social. Famous people are human too, and they’re not always in the best mood. However, being congenial is pretty much part of our job, so we’ve got to at least avoid treating our fans terribly. Trust me to improve on myself…. And if you are in Nigeria on June 17, I do have a VIP Invite for you to be at the premiere of 10 Days In Sun City. (Enough selfie with me and the bigger stars that will make your day). One Love!
Note: Those of you who think my number one fan is jobless… DM her for your Dubai Employment Visa (if una get work like her una go comment less).”

http://lailasblog.com/2017/05/ay-celebrates-lady-left-disappointed-driving-39km-take-selfie.html

Lalasticlala

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by pyyxxaro: 8:09am On May 26, 2017
Mmmmssshhheeeeeewwwww undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Nobody: 8:18am On May 26, 2017
Good for them
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by noetic5: 8:44am On May 26, 2017
lol
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by fastgyal(f): 11:29am On May 26, 2017
honestly, I don't know why some girls worship celebrities like a mini god or something. can't imagine myself going through that stress to take a selfie. I remember one day I was at an event, VIP section. I stood up to use the ladies. When I returned, I saw Seyi Law on my seat. He was the MC of that event. I politely asked him to stand up because that was my seat. if it were some ladies now, they'll start screaming with joy and asking for a selfie.
no time!!!

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Teewhy2: 11:29am On May 26, 2017
It is good to always say to yourself what you intend to say to another person, also when you are in a bad mood don't response immediately to what people say to / about you because anything that comes out of a person mouth can't be taken back. what a person says can either make or destroy someone.
this is my own lesson from this issue.

Are you building on a swampy area, want to do pile foundation /Need Roof parapet.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

3 Likes

Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Beno3: 11:29am On May 26, 2017
Cool.
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Shortyy(f): 11:29am On May 26, 2017
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Deejay1000(m): 11:29am On May 26, 2017
angry
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Nobody: 11:29am On May 26, 2017
dunno why I don't really........
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by soberdrunk(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2017
Is that a wedding ring am seeing on her finger? If my wife drive 39km to go take selfie with 'male' celebrity, she had better make sure she packed 'all' her things because she must keep driving...... angry

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Nobody: 11:30am On May 26, 2017
K
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Moreoffaith(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2017
BRB
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by enemyofprogress: 11:30am On May 26, 2017
Omo prick scarce o

2 Likes

Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by MrJaydpro: 11:30am On May 26, 2017
Ok
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by ogoyibo199(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2017
damage control

1 Like

Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by DONSMITH123(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2017
lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by thesishelp: 11:30am On May 26, 2017
simply put...ay thanks
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by smartty68(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2017
Most girls reasoning faculty are dead... Imagine the nonsense in the name of selfies

I shame for Africa for most Nigerian babes

1 Like

Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by olaolulazio(m): 11:32am On May 26, 2017
S
T
U
P
I
D
I
T
Y

1 Like

Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by IamPatriotic(m): 11:32am On May 26, 2017
The way to go, case settled, all winners, no vanquished.
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by thingsyoudo123(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2017
Medicine after death
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by NLProblemChild(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2017
No be by force to go Dubai. Abi na wetin coz d fyt?? - davidos voice..

1 Like

Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by ekems2017(f): 11:33am On May 26, 2017
Hmmm after a lot
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by centboy123456(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2017
aaaaa
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Notion(m): 11:34am On May 26, 2017
I see
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by missioner(m): 11:34am On May 26, 2017
ogoyibo199:
damage control
indeed!

1 Like

Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by MurphyTheory99(m): 11:34am On May 26, 2017
Height of joblessness. You keep driving o. Oh! Am almost there.......hope AY is still around o? .....chai! I must to tie this selfie oooo. Ah! Am running out of gas......yè the police o....hope I no dey overspend? This picture must to selè today.
What a waste of precious time and energy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruggedman Hosts Marvis To Dinner In Lagos (photos) / Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.