Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like (53828 Views)

Oau Students' Union Leader Unjustly Suspended By The School Management / Is This What A Primary School In Ondo State Looks Like? (photos) / See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by dannyville2(m): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
DTOBS:

well #shoroniyen
thank God I didn't understand it
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by rastle(m): 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Most Nigerians are educated for nothing, what has dis got to do with david mark? Is he d governor or LG chairman? Whats d proof that the sch is in his senatorial district?

1 Like

Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Ilekeh(f): 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
Actually looks better than the others I've seen on nl
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by izzieman: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
The fact on this one is that this is in the domain of the Local Government and indirectly the state Government through which the funds get channeled. In addition, Tyogbenda is NOT in David Mark's constituency.
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Jonwesley(m): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
So it's only David Mark that is a senator from Benue State now? Every dilapidated school, poor infrastructures, non payment of salaries and what have you should be on David Mark's head. Sometimes I wonder the level of education Nairalanders have. They keep spewing balderdash here and there. The school on the post is within zone A and Zone B that make up the Tiv speaking area while the Idoma tribe alone is zone C. If zone A and Zone B cannot solve their problems with two senators - George Akume and Bernard Gemade with their 8 years and their previous positions of two term governor and chairman of PDP respectively, to hell with the school. Please leave David Mark out of this.
The state has never been governed by the Idoma except best as deputy governor ever since creation but by the Tivs. The last Governor Suswam owed workers minimum of 6 months, yet such dilapidated schools abound in almost all the local government areas. Though I'm not priding myself on the performance or non performance of David Mark over the zone C, he has no reason to be blamed for this.

1 Like

Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
GADDAMIT!!!!
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by samjoekenny(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
cheesy
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jonwesley:
So it's only David Mark that is a senator from Benue State now? Every dilapidated school, poor infrastructures, non payment of salaries and what have you should be on David Mark's head. Sometimes I wonder the level of education Nairalanders have. They keep spewing balderdash here and there. The school on the post is within zone A and Zone B that make up the Tiv speaking area while the Idoma tribe alone is zone C. If zone A and Zone B cannot solve their problems with two senators - George Akume and Bernard Gemade with their 8 years and their previous positions of two term governor and chairman of PDP respectively, to hell with the school. Please leave David Mark out of this.
The state is never been governed by the Idoma ever since creation but by the Tivs. The last Governor Suswam owed workers minimum of 6 months, yet such dilapidated schools abound in almost the local government areas. Though I'm not priding myself on the performance or non performance of David Mark over the zone C, he has no reason to be blamed for this.
WHAT HAVE UR SO CALLED BEDEVILED DAVID MARK DONE, SPECTACULARLY FOR 8YEARS, EVEN IF ITS 2 YEARS IN OFFICE? PLS JUST SHUT- YOUR MOUTH VOUCHING OR CREATING EXCLUSION FOR THOSE CRIMINALS OF THE SENATE N PDP..YOU WOULD ONLY MAKE MORE PEOPLE GET IRRITATED BY YOUR PERSON THAN THE CRIMINALS N LOOTING CRAPS THEMSELVES..
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by breakeven: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
agarawu23:
I think we should blame the state governor and the local government chairman more.

All this our politicians na barawo!!!
No. No. No. If David Mark, sanate president for so many years cannot make his state governor and local govt chairman to put this schools right, he should do it himself. It is shame and disgrace to Mark that a school in his village look like this and he is building a private university. It is unfortunate.
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by breakeven: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=breakeven post=34866404][/quote]?p[quote author=Jonwesley post=34865389]So it's only David Mark that is a senator from Benue State now? Every dilapidated school, poor infrastructures, non payment of salaries and what have you should be on David Mark's head. Sometimes I wonder the level of education Nairalanders have. They keep spewing balderdash here and there. The school on the post is within zone A and Zone B that make up the Tiv speaking area while the Idoma tribe alone is zone C. If zone A and Zone B cannot solve their problems with two senators - George Akume and Bernard Gemade with their 8 years and their previous positions of two term governor and chairman of PDP respectively, to hell with the school. Please leave David Mark out of this.
The state has never been governed by the Idoma except best as deputy governor ever since creation but by the Tivs. The last Governor Suswam owed workers minimum of 6 months, yet such dilapidated schools abound in almost all the local government areas. Though I'm not priding myself on the performance or non performance of David Mark over the zone C, he has no reason to be blamed for this.[/quote

David mark must be blamed for this. Your defence hold no water. It is not about tribe but man inhumanity to man. How can a people vote for you to become no three man in a country you cannot use your influence to put a mere primary or secondary school right. It a shame to David mark. I used to respect him so much,but if this story is right then he has just lost my respect.
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by ChynoBEATS: 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Primary school administration is under the purview of Local governments, I don't what this has to do with David Mark.

Who's their sole representative in the senate house??..............

Bro think well Ó......

Thats why We vote 4dem..............they are our Reps in Federal house

It's his business
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by MrIyke222(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
Its always so disheartning seeing such and more urgly sights in a country seen as reachest black nation in d world.

But i think its high time we take a paradigm shift in this manace threatening this country. U nd a I knw that the so calld leaders have failed us nd are stil failing. But for hw long are we going to keep looking at leaders who are only leading themselves to every corner of thier selfish interest. The earilier we understand that this pple doesnt key one bit about thier constituents and localities except for a few of them, the better for us.

It is high time we take up the cross and build our land and put those unrelenting criminals to shame.
As individuals and coporate interest associations, we do a lot for our communities. There re so many individuals out there who are reacher than the so calld politicians and can single hadrdly build a schools, houses, roads and other basic infrastracture for their communities.

So my brothers nd sisters let us hav the mindset that we can contribute to a large extent to d development of our land with any little resources we can lay out.
MAY GOD HELP US TO SALVAGE OUR LAND!
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by GoodMuyis(m): 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Hang on a minute. It 's not actually David Mark's job as Senate leader to fix the schools in his village, unless you're asking him to misuse his position for personal/parochial benefit. You need to address the state and local govt authorities responsible for the school, NOT David Mark.

Maxymilliano:

And so what ? Channel your grievance to the State and Local government authority, the arm of governments saddled with the responsibility of basic primary education, and that is if the picture is actually of a school in Benue, and not a random picture sourced from the net

Maxymilliano:
Primary school administration is under the purview of Local governments, I don't what this has to do with David Mark.

What Do They use Constituency Allowance for I dont know if you can tell (Sincerely)

What is this money for? If your wife is sick and I carry her to the hospital, how do I quantify that? If I take people to hajj, how do I quantify that? For the past six years, how many people have I sponsored to Jerusalem? Will I use my father’s money to do that?

If maybe I decide to buy a vehicle for somebody, is it bad? I am into construction of class rooms in my constituency. Go and ask them I am a teacher, I am an educationist. I built class rooms and exam hall in many places. I am not the type that will do project and call people to come and launch it.

Go to my area and ask them what I have been doing, they will tell you. But, what I am telling you is just a little of those that I can remember.

---
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/143438-i-can-use-constituency-allowance-as-i-want-hon-baba-ibaku.html
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
Why do you guys keep displaying your ignorance on nairaland! David Mark is a senator and not a state governor. Every state is divided into 3 senatorial districts. Tyogbenda is a village near Buruku. It is in Benue North West senatorial district. The senator representing Benue North West is George Akume. David Mark represents Benue South. If you think senators are responsible for maintaining primary schools, then ask Akume. Next time don't just copy rubbish and paste on a forum like this simply because you hate someone. Verify any piece of information before you post. Note that I'm not a fan of David Mark, but a crusader of credibility in information transmission. Peace.

1 Like

Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by truthlegend(m): 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
the name of that town does not sound Idoma at all,its definitely in a Tiv village so channel ur blame to akume and gemade
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by olalerujb: 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Until we embrace the judicial system of Asian countries like China, Singapore, Malaysia, etc, these madness of our politicians will not stop.
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by taiwotosho22(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
rastle:
Most Nigerians are educated for nothing, what has dis got to do with david mark? Is he d governor or LG chairman? Whats d proof that the sch is in his senatorial district?
Education in Benue is worst, the government don't cater for education there. I served there last year in a village (name witheld) at Obi LG near Otukpo( David Mark's senatorial district). Hardly you see a block of classrooms with complete roof or concrete floor. Even most of the students can't write their names. As a former senate president and now serving senator, he needs to spends more on education facilities in his district. Below is a dilapidated classroom in his district. I served there and I took the picture myself.

Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by femmical(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ao dem go sabi book 4dis environment... David mark, dea's God OOoo
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by seunfape(m): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
everybody in Gej regime were thieves.so....
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Jonwesley(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
Tlovely:
WHAT HAVE UR SO CALLED BEDEVILED DAVID MARK DONE, SPECTACULARLY FOR 8YEARS, EVEN IF ITS 2 YEARS IN OFFICE? PLS JUST SHUT- YOUR MOUTH VOUCHING OR CREATING EXCLUSION FOR THOSE CRIMINALS OF THE SENATE N PDP..YOU WOULD ONLY MAKE MORE PEOPLE GET IRRITATED BY YOUR PERSON THAN THE CRIMINALS N LOOTING CRAPS THEMSELVES..

I can't argue with you for my response captured you already. Why not carry placards.
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Jonwesley(m): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
breakeven:
?p

You don't need any introduction. You are as described in my response. I just don't have time. You can as well join your bandwagon and carry placards to his house.
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Jonwesley(m): 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
breakeven:
?p

You don't need any introduction. You are as described in my response. I just don't have time. You can as well join your bandwagon and carry placards to his house.
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
biggerboyc:
you see life is not always like that, although am not on his side but pls what is the work of there governor, chairman of the local govt and others. people always like to criticize. why don't you look at what he has done for his state rather than what he didn't do. that's why some people find it hard to thank God they only see what God has not do but the ones he has done they forget. its time to start working for the progress of this country and stop pointing at other peoples
fault. if u see the need to repair the school why don't you get to work. if u cannot help Nigeria with you own personal money, if u become the president you will find it hard to also do it
I see... U re psychologically derailed...
Was I elected in any political post, remember u do ur work when d task is given to U.
Wetin concern agbero wit overload and wetin conecrn road safety with bicycle.
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by usmanbaba(m): 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
U guys want davId mark to steal money to build his state? He is just a senator fOr crying out laud, u guys should free dis man abeg ,abi benue state no get state governor again?
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by ekiyor3: 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
snap front of the school with the name of the school or we will not believe you.
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Solozzo(m): 11:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
Maxymilliano:

Yes it does. Senators get about 900million naira per annum as constituency development funds each for their senatorial ie 3-4 LGAs. David could have used part of this Money to repair this school, but instead choose to pocket it like the other senators do. Shame on him!!
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Solozzo(m): 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
usmanbaba:
U guys want davId mark to steal money to build his state? He is just a senator fOr crying out laud, u guys should free dis man abeg ,abi benue state no get state governor again?

Senators get about 900million naira per annum as constituency development funds each for their senatorial districts ie 3-4 LGAs. David could have used part of this Money to repair this school, but instead choose to pocket it like the other senators do. Shame on him!!
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by biggerboyc(m): 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
olanrewaju90:

I see... U re psychologically derailed...
Was I elected in any political post, remember u do ur work when d task is given to U.
Wetin concern agbero wit overload and wetin conecrn road safety with bicycle.
if i look at ur age u will be maybe 20 to 22 years not even up to the last born in my house but pls atleast if u can't comment without insulting u should overlook my post. did i insult you in anyway. you better becareful with the things you type. if u insult a wicked person that might just be the last.
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 18, 2015
Jonwesley:

I can't argue with you for my response captured you already. Why not carry placards.
u dont need to argue wif me, u have no point. n i dnt need d placards. your response is one of the reasons why other civilized foreign countrymen laugh at you and the major ground on why criminals and callous politicians would not change, because they thrive on the mentality of individuals like you. you wont be needing a placard. just stay home and clap for the replicated gluttons on sack bags. i only feel sorry 4 u, thats all.
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Jonwesley(m): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2015
Tlovely:
u dont need to argue wif me, u have no point. n i dnt need d placards. your response is one of the reasons why other civilized foreign countrymen laugh at you and the major ground on why criminals and callous politicians would not change, because they thrive on the mentality of individuals like you. you wont be needing a placard. just stay home and clap for the replicated gluttons on sack bags. i only feel sorry 4 u, thats all.

Sorry, you are bereaved about it. Take heart.
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
mistymee:
E GO BETTA.....
naso Mastamynd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student / Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria? / The Pathetic State Of The First Primary School In Nigeria -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.