Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Internship & Job Vacancies!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Internship & Job Vacancies!! (3765 Views)

Creative Associates Intl.fresh Graduate & Internship Job Vacancies(14 Positions) / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Graduate Internship Job Recruitment / Internship Job At Venuecompass.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internship & Job Vacancies!! by JI4D(m): 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dear Friends,

Please find below an Internship Job description for an IT Officer position for organizations in Abuja and Lagos. We'll need interested candidates to contact us as soon as possible as the vacancy is an urgent one. If you are interested, please send an email to ruth@ji4d.org with you name, city and the position as the subject.

Internship Job Description:

Availability: 6 months with opportunity to be retained after internship period

- BSc or equivalent degree in any of the STEM subjects
- Certification in database management/administration, preferably Oracle and a proven competence of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Proven competence of Unified Markup Language (UML)
- Proven competence in Object Role Modeling (ORM)
- Proven competence in Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Proven competence in HTML/CSS and the development of forms
- Proven competence in front end/back end integration (using PhP, asp or other Microsoft based languages, jsp or other java based languages)

If you are interested, please send an email to ruth@ji4d.org urgently with your name, city and the position as the subject.

Thanks,

JID Team.
Re: Internship & Job Vacancies!! by JI4D(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Did you study Estate Management? Do you have a friend or family member who did?

We are currently recruiting graduates with such qualifications for an organization in Abuja urgently in need of such employees for an Internship position.

If you are interested, please send you CV to ruth@ji4d.org, indicating your interest in the Internship position.

Thank you!
Re: Internship & Job Vacancies!! by JI4D(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dear Friends,

We are recruiting Nysc lawyers and non-Nysc lawyers (willing to take internships) for an organisation in Abuja urgently in need of a lawyer.

If you are a qualified lawyer in Abuja, currently doing your youth service and looking for a place to serve or you have finished your Nysc and are willing to work as an intern for a period of time, please send your CV to ruth@ji4d.org.

Please do this urgently and include your status and the job you are applying for in the subject or body of the email i.e "NAME (CORPER/INTERN LAWYER)."

Interviews will begin from next week.

Thank you,

JID Team
Re: Internship & Job Vacancies!! by spankyflex(m): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
JI4D:
Dear Friends,

We are recruiting Nysc lawyers and non-Nysc lawyers (willing to take internships) for an organisation in Abuja urgently in need of a lawyer.

If you are a qualified lawyer in Abuja, currently doing your youth service and looking for a place to serve or you have finished your Nysc and are willing to work as an intern for a period of time, please send your CV to ruth@ji4d.org.

Please do this urgently and include your status and the job you are applying for in the subject or body of the email i.e "NAME (CORPER/INTERN LAWYER)."

Interviews will begin from next week.

Thank you,

JID Team

is the estate management position still available?
Re: Internship & Job Vacancies!! by JI4D(m): 9:02am On Jul 23, 2015
spankyflex:
is the estate management position still available?

Dear Friend,

Yes, the position is still available. If you send your CV to ruth@ji4d.org, we will add you to the list of candidates going for the interview.

Thanks,

JID Team
Re: Internship & Job Vacancies!! by JI4D(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2015
Dear Friends,

Please find below an Internship Job description for an Administrative Assistant position for an organization in Abuja. We'll need interested candidates to contact us as soon as possible as there are several vacancies to fill. If you are interested, please send an email to ruth@ji4d.org with you name, city and the position as the subject i.e. Peter (Abuja): Administrative Assistant

- Research and post opportunities – jobs, scholarships, internship, training, admissions, etc. and update other information on organization’s career portal.
- Update at least 5 relevant and timely posts daily on opportunities – zero errors in grammar, spelling and formatting.
- Make sure there is no out-dated information on the portal with respect to opportunities
- Schedule and create at least 5 updates weekly for 2 content types on the portal besides employers, training providers and professional bodies to be profiled in the newsletter.
- Plan and schedule articles and materials for organization’s bi-monthly newsletter.
- Create and maintain a 3 month rolling plan for the newsletters.
- Identify and confirm articles and materials for 2 successive newsletters at all times.
- Ensure appropriate and credible content under employers, training providers and professional bodies profiled in the newsletter – a minimum of 10 in each area.
- Create and publish organization’s newsletters on Mailchimp or designated newsletter platform.
- Zero errors in final published material – grammar, spelling, formatting, links etc.
- Final draft of the newsletter should be ready by Friday 4pm preceding the Monday of publication.
- Newsletters should be published no later than 2pm on the Monday of publication.
- Compile, update and grow email lists for organization’s email campaigns and newsletters.
- Make sure there is less than 1% bounce rate on Mailchimp.
- All new organization’s contacts to be added to the mailing list within 1 week.
- Obtain and add 100 new emails per week from school year books and events attended.

If you are interested, please send an email to ruth@ji4d.org with you name, city and the position as the subject i.e. Peter (Abuja): Administrative Assistant

Thanks,

JID Team.
Re: Internship & Job Vacancies!! by sommerised(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
Why only Abuja na?
Re: Internship & Job Vacancies!! by JI4D(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
sommerised:
Why only Abuja na?

Hi,

That is because the organization requesting that position is in Abuja. However, we get requests for other organization in various locations across the nation, particularly Lagos.

Watch this space for those requests!

Thanks

JID Team
Re: Internship & Job Vacancies!! by toobasky: 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
Any vacancy for graduate civil engineer please post. .thanks.
Re: Internship & Job Vacancies!! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
JI4D:
Dear Friends,

Please find below an Internship Job description for an Administrative Assistant position for an organization in Abuja. We'll need interested candidates to contact us as soon as possible as there are several vacancies to fill. If you are interested, please send an email to ruth@ji4d.org with you name, city and the position as the subject i.e. Peter (Abuja): Administrative Assistant

- Research and post opportunities – jobs, scholarships, internship, training, admissions, etc. and update other information on organization’s career portal.
- Update at least 5 relevant and timely posts daily on opportunities – zero errors in grammar, spelling and formatting.
- Make sure there is no out-dated information on the portal with respect to opportunities
- Schedule and create at least 5 updates weekly for 2 content types on the portal besides employers, training providers and professional bodies to be profiled in the newsletter.
- Plan and schedule articles and materials for organization’s bi-monthly newsletter.
- Identify and confirm articles and materials for 2 successive newsletters at all times.
- Ensure appropriate and credible content under employers, training providers and professional bodies profiled in the newsletter – a minimum of 10 in each area.
- Create and publish organization’s newsletters on Mailchimp or designated newsletter platform.
- Zero errors in final published material – grammar, spelling, formatting, links etc.
- Final draft of the newsletter should be ready by Friday 4pm preceding the Monday of publication.
- Newsletters should be published no later than 2pm on the Monday of publication.
- Compile, update and grow email lists for organization’s email campaigns and newsletters.
- All new organization’s contacts to be added to the mailing list within 1 week.
- Obtain and add 100 new emails per week from school year books and events attended.

If you are interested, please send an email to ruth@ji4d.org with you name, city and the position as the subject i.e. Peter (Abuja): Administrative Assistant

Thanks,

JID Team.

I just sent you an email.
Re: Internship & Job Vacancies!! by JI4D(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
crazydove:

Thank you. We will get back to you.
Re: Internship & Job Vacancies!! by JI4D(m): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
toobasky:
Any vacancy for graduate civil engineer please post. .thanks.

Hi,

Not at the moment, but you should send your CV anyway so that if a position becomes available, we can readily contact you.

Thanks,

JID Team

1 Like

Re: Internship & Job Vacancies!! by JI4D(m): 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
crazydove:

Thank you. We will get back to you.
Re: Internship & Job Vacancies!! by JI4D(m): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
Dear Friends,

We are currently recruiting interns for several organizations in Abuja.

-Internships give you 60% opportunity to access full-time jobs.
-Internships run for a period of 6-months and Interns are paid a monthly stipend. They are a strategic way to acquire on-the-job skills and experience, while upgrading existing skills.
-Internships serve as an effective pipeline into top organizations for graduates, as entry-level employees. This sort of access is usually unavailable to graduates with certain levels of experience and below. However, through Internships, such graduates can gain employment as interns and work their way into full time employment.

The following positions and more are available:

-Administrative Assistants
- I.T Assistants (specialties include but are not limited to RD design and analysis, Programming Skills, System Administration, System Application, Networking, Application Database, Desktop/server operating system, LAN/WAN, Microsoft technology, Cisco Certified Network, MS Office, SAP MM, Advance Excel, MIS, ITIL,Cloud)
- Customer Service Assistants
- Sales Assistants

To apply, please send your CV to ruth@ji4d.org and indicate what role you are applying for, as the Subject of your email i.e. Name(Position).

For more info call 0802471332 or 08024713327

Thanks,

JID Team
Re: Internship & Job Vacancies!! by JI4D(m): 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
Dear Friends,

Please find below an Internship Job description for a Communications Officer position in Abuja. We ask interested candidates to contact us as soon as possible as applications will close on Tuesday. If you are interested, please send an email to ruth@ji4d.org with you name and position as the subject i.e. Peter (Communications Officer)

JOB SUMMARY

The position requires a multi-skilled person with strong communication skills who is well versed in the workings of the organisation. You will help manage internal and external communications and manage the content created and made public by the organization for its different target audiences. You are to help build a positive reputation for the company. You should have excellent written skills with the ability to produce concise and creative work. A high standard of computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and the Internet) is essential. You should be able to work well under pressure and multitask. You are required to be a competent and enthusiastic individual to help us ensure our long-term sustainability and manage the image and reputation of the organization.

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES

-To be responsible for internal and external communications.
-The internal communications will include preparing internal memos, drafting reports, minutes of minutes and the external communications include managing social media platforms (websites, Facebook, Twitter and others), drafting letters and other documents.
-To create and advice on content for the organizations branding and corporate communication material.
-To develop and implement strategies to raise the organisation's media profile
-To advise other employees on communication tasks
-To contribute to the development and delivery of communication strategies for events.

Thank you.

JID Team
Re: Internship & Job Vacancies!! by razzberry2(f): 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
JI4D:
Dear Friends,

Thanks,

JID Team.
Please can I still send in my mail??..Is it still available?
Re: Internship & Job Vacancies!! by laithanman: 7:16am On Sep 04, 2015
JI4D:
Did you study Estate Management? Do you have a friend or family member who did?

We are currently recruiting graduates with such qualifications for an organization in Abuja urgently in need of such employees for an Internship position.

If you are interested, please send you CV to ruth@ji4d.org, indicating your interest in the Internship position.

Thank you!

Just saw this post and I av a sister who study estate management. Is d position still available? I need answer asap pls.
Re: Internship & Job Vacancies!! by JI4D(m): 9:28am On Sep 04, 2015
laithanman:

Just saw this post and I av a sister who study estate management. Is d position still available? I need answer asap pls.

Hi,

That particular position is no longer available, however, she should stills end her CV because opportunities always come up and we'll call her if any are in her field.

Thanks

JID Team.
Re: Internship & Job Vacancies!! by papyrus2(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2015
am sending my CV for Civil Engineer/HSE Officer
Re: Internship & Job Vacancies!! by rossi5(f): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2015
JI4D:
Dear Friends,

Thanks,

JID Team.
am in Lagos ,can I also send..
Re: Internship & Job Vacancies!! by JI4D(m): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2015
Dear Friends,

We are pleased to announce that we shall be holding a FREE training
session in employability and competency skills next month in Abuja.

Why Should I attend the Training?
We feel more comfortable presenting interns who have been through our
training, in essence we can only vouch for candidates that we have
trained. The training provides Candidates with indispensable
professional and personal skills which make them more appealing to
employers. The training is a 2-day training, 9am to 1pm comprising
sessions like, Project Management, Effective Report Writing, Leadership
and Workplace Ethics, Time and Resource Management, Personal Branding
and Networking, Proposal Writing, CV writing and Interview Simulation.

We have placed over 100 trained interns in organization such as Dafinone
Consulting, Goge Africa, NOI Polls, CSR-IN-Action, CREEDS Energy,
Sustainable Health Initiative (SHI), and a host of others.

The training Dates are as follows:
Abuja -Thursday 8th and Friday 9th October 2015

IT IS FREE
Typically, if you were to pay, the fees are meant to cover the cost of hiring the venue of the training and provide refreshments to facilitators who we cannot afford to pay, but they have volunteered to support the programme. We are incurring all the bills for you; so, you have nothing to worry about, as this training is completely free. Our facilitators are managers and senior staff from different organizations.

To indicate your interest in the Training, please send an email to
Ruth@ji4d.org attaching your CV. Also, remember to write your full name and phone number in the body of the mail.

We look forward to seeing you.

Thank you.

JID Team
Re: Internship & Job Vacancies!! by JI4D(m): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
Dear Friends,

Please find below, an internship job description for a Library Assistant position for an organization in Abuja. Interested candidates should send their CVs to ruth@ji4d.org with name, city and the job position as the subject i.e. Peter (Abuja) – Library Assistant

Requirements:
• Must be residing in Abuja
• Minimum of 2years experience as a Library Assistant
• Must possess a minimum of OND/HND in Library or Information Science or any related discipline.
• Must be able to work with minimal or no supervision
• Experience working in a is an added advantage

Duties
The library assistant (intern) will:
- Assist with tasks related to loaning and recollecting library materials.
- Assist students with finding resources for class assignments and helping them the books/resources.
- Assist patrons check out materials, inspect returned books for damage and send out due notices for unreturned items.
- Teach staff and students how to effectively use the library, answer questions about library services and help patrons locate library resources.
- Supervise student use of the library and computer lab, if applicable.
- Cataloguing new arrivals, working with databases and updating the library's website and online services.
- Check out and check in books, journals, reserve books and other library materials.
- Process holds, recalls, renewals and other patron requests.
- Sort books for shelving.
- Answer basic informational, directional and library policy questions.
- Assist with document delivery scanning and processing interlibrary loan, borrow direct, and Call Slip requests.
- Answer phone calls, reply to e-mail directed to the circulation desk, process the daily circulation notices (e-mail and paper).
- Record and tally usage statistics and exit gate readings.
- Search the stacks for books reported missing or billed for replacement.
- Report maintenance or security problems (lights out, graffiti, broken furniture, stashed materials, food, etc.) to supervisor or appropriate department and follow up accordingly.
- Help process books to be sent for binding, check catalogue records for accuracy and completeness, replace call number labels on books.
- Assist with stack management special projects, identify books needing repair, assist with digital books service and document scanning.
- Help troubleshoot public computers according to directions.
- Assist with opening and closing procedures.
- Assist with delivering books to faculty department offices.
- Other duties as assigned

Skills
- Knowledge of how to operate audio-visual equipment, such as microfiche readers, projectors and copy machines.
- Highly developed organizational skills, attention to detail with the ability to multi-task, by exhibiting administrative, record- keeping, & time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- High energy and contagious enthusiasm
- Willingness to be proactive, initiate tasks that need to get done, and ask for clarification when the desired outcome is unclear
- Computer skills with word processing and spreadsheet software (MS Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint).
- Competency to follow directions and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Flexibility, willingness, and motivation to do whatever needs doing.
- Must be dependable, and have self-initiative.
- Ability to lift 10 – 15kgs.

Application closes after Tuesday, 29th September, 2015.

Thanks,

JID Team.
Re: Internship & Job Vacancies!! by JI4D(m): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dear Friends,

We are pleased to announce that we shall be holding a FREE training
session in employability and competency skills this month in Abuja.

Why Should I attend the Training?
We feel more comfortable presenting interns who have been through our
training, in essence we can only vouch for candidates that we have
trained. The training provides Candidates with indispensable
professional and personal skills which make them more appealing to
employers. The training is a 2-day training, 9am to 1pm comprising
sessions like, Project Management, Effective Report Writing, Leadership
and Workplace Ethics, Time and Resource Management, Personal Branding
and Networking, Proposal Writing, CV writing and Interview Simulation.

We have placed over 100 trained interns in organization such as Dafinone
Consulting, Goge Africa, NOI Polls, CSR-IN-Action, CREEDS Energy,
Sustainable Health Initiative (SHI), and a host of others.

The training Dates are as follows:
Abuja -Thursday 8th and Friday 9th October 2015

IT IS FREE
Typically, if you were to pay, the fees are meant to cover the cost of hiring the venue of the training and provide refreshments to facilitators who we cannot afford to pay, but they have volunteered to support the programme. We are incurring all the bills for you; so, you have nothing to worry about, as this training is completely free. Our facilitators are managers and senior staff from different organizations.

To indicate your interest in the Training, please send an email to
Ruth@ji4d.org attaching your CV. Also, remember to write your full name and phone number in the body of the mail.

We look forward to seeing you.

Thank you.

JID Team
Re: Internship & Job Vacancies!! by ofemigeorge(m): 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
razzberry2:

Please can I still send in my mail??..Is it still available?
Do you know how to use mail chimp.

(1) (Reply)

Workforce Group Recruitment For A Graduate Secretary / I Passed An Interview For A Job In Antwerp, Belgium, But I Have A Problem. / Nscdc Senior Cadre Appointment Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.