Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,722 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar (32754 Views)

Naira Extends Gains As Dollar Glut Hits Market / Naira Gains as Nigeria’s Central Bank Boosts Dollar Supplies - Bloomberg / Naira Falls Across Markets As CBN Adjust Clearing Rate To N197 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by OXLANDOWN: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nigerians need to learn what the IS/LM model is all about , so that this daft leaders and CBN will stop deceiving us with this exchange rate issue.

There are implications to adjustment of rates to achieve a currency standard which the Government wants to see.We are paying one way or the other.With a rate increase comes reduction in production and higher unemployment.

The Government needs American trained economists who are very good in developmental economics.

Production, power(Ye ye Nepa), and institutional change(Acemoglu Model) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!------This is the solution.

Buhari--You have the people's mandate and support so this is the time for change.

Every country can be developed if the people and the leaders are willing to change their institutional structure.
Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by Holluwatarhyor(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

You are a confirmed mumu
;DGod bless you jare
Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

You are a confirmed mumu

YOU KNOW SAY YOU MUMU PASS THAT ANIMAL BY,

WHY YOU EVEN QUOTE THE GUY?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by benedictnsi(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
CR77:
cheesy

Have seen d WIFI network you connected d boast of FTC everytime..... If d owner catches you eeeh grin
Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
alberto2k:

Baba. . . we are still waiting for u to make Naira Equal to the Dollar angry
You will wait till you are like this.

Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by kenoz(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
K. I think we're getting there little by little

1 Like

Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by israelBigFame(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
Bad news for us Yahoo boys association of nigeria
Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by crowntoro(f): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

You are a confirmed mumu
Na you mumu pass for quoting him undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by aventura: 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

You are a confirmed mumu
you are even a bugger mumu

1 Like

Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by Babalegba(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
alberto2k:

See painment. Baba, God has raised you up against your enemies and they either shut up or suffer stroke because of painment. Sai Baba sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by Togom: 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
Baba should fulfill his promise of making Naira equal to Dollar.
Nigeriana are watching.
Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
alberto2k:

Lol in this lifetime?
Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by Cabsso(m): 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
alberto2k:

. A step has bin takin ok?
Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by unclejb2(m): 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
kellynoah:
when there is a depression in naira its jumps in hundred of naira to a dollar but when its the opposite its in kobo. which kind kwashiorkor spirit be dis?
it's called monetary kwashioko
Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by Bigdreams(m): 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by Bigdreams(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ok.

Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by intrinsicniyi(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

You are a confirmed mumu

Sweetlemon...What av u gain in dis?? embarassed

thought my browser was still loading ni sha.. sad

1 Like

Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by Aitee1: 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
kellynoah:
when there is a depression in naira its jumps in hundred of naira to a dollar but when its the opposite its in kobo. which kind kwashiorkor spirit be dis?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

No be small kwashiorkor spirit dey catch our naira oh
Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

You are a confirmed mumu

Are you not the idiott that quoted him?

1 Like

Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

You are a confirmed mumu

I agree with you.

But you are not any better undecided

You had to quot all that? hhmm... I hope you are not angry o! But you are really far worse that the person you were trying to correct. sad

1 Like

Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by dave2meek(m): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
$1=#1 or angry
Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
sulmeza:

bro...u nid hlp ASAP....
dis' madness...
Which madness are you referring to, yours or his? undecided
Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by RexNdubest(m): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
There is nothing like improvement yet. I helped a friend pay his acceptance fee yesterday. The cost is $300. GTB debited #63,599.16 from my account approximately equivalent of $1.00 to #112.00. It's not just GTB cos I have a First Bank Visa card and the story is the same. It's really killing those of us studying abroad. Forget these story!!!
eliment:
Sai baba

That's great slow and steady wins the race

1 Like

Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by erico2k2(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
eliment:
Sai baba

That's great slow and steady wins the race
rubish feeding yah all with lies today it's £1 to N325 I sent money to. Nigeria today. Yesterday it was N322 to the £ so naira is losing value
Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
alberto2k:

since my guy enter ppower.. it has been reducing from 220 naira per dollar to 196.. and its not even 100 days in office..soo don't worry undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by seunfape(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
he promisrd #1=$1 so i nt moved by #196= $1
Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by chigoizie7(m): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
Make una leave am @ N220 for black market, make I transload all my dollars to naija, change am 1st, den ,if una like make ee be 1$ -N1
Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by chigoizie7(m): 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
erico2k2:

rubish feeding yah all with lies today it's £1 to N325 I sent money to. Nigeria today. Yesterday it was N322 to the £ so naira is losing value

Haaaaa, na N368 for black market today ooh,
Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by sulmeza(m): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
BornSad:

Which madness are you referring to, yours or his? undecided
una sha lyk to dey find trouble....wetin be ur own nw...ehn?
Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by AhmadMind: 6:17am On Jun 18, 2015
chigoizie7:

Haaaaa, na N368 for black market today ooh,

HEY ARE YOU SERIOUS NI?
Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by Skmoda360(m): 7:18am On Jun 18, 2015
Setaje:
Abeg let naira be 250 to a dollar angry
unpatriotic citizen
Re: Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar by DaBullIT(m): 7:42am On Jun 18, 2015
Setaje:
Abeg let naira be 250 to a dollar angry

im guessing you have a Y!Boyfriend grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) / What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? / Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.