Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,423 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

Six Types Of People You Meet In A Restaurant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Six Types Of People You Meet In A Restaurant (534 Views)

5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM / 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Types Of People You Meet In A Restaurant by favouriteBoss(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
1...The Gluttony... These type of people will eat two plate of swallow and and still ask for half (I wonder if na horse dem be)

2...The Stingy Ones.. These type of people will be pricing a plate of food asiv they wants to buy grandnut.. At d end they will say give me half plate no meat I have tooth pain. Lol na lie

3. The Greedy ones.... They will walk into a restaurant, after the waiter have finished listing the soups they have you will hear dem say mix all

4...The broke ass niggurs /babes.... These type will hop in and ask for food aggressively after eating they will pretend they forgot deir wallet and start pleading

5. The oversabi... These once are mostly ladies.. They be like madam no salt ooo... Why did u put four Magi instead of six... And dey can't boil water o
6 The local ones.... You see dem carrying their plate in their hand. Messing the whole place up

Add yours

###BossTAG###

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of People You Meet In A Restaurant by Dannidom(m): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
Then the boss who packs his ride outside and then heads in straight to his custom table with his cigar or bottle water "Akpan Bring me my usual lunch" dem no born Akpan well if im no suspend all other customers to attend the Oga kpatakpata
Re: Six Types Of People You Meet In A Restaurant by alberto2k(m): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
The Egbon that eats for free cuz him be Area Father grin
Re: Six Types Of People You Meet In A Restaurant by levelss(m): 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
All join ooo
Re: Six Types Of People You Meet In A Restaurant by aboyaji(m): 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
That neat dude that likes staying far away from the others while eating. Everything about him is clean.

He takes his time to wash his hands, position his phone well to avoid dirt and eats slowly.
Re: Six Types Of People You Meet In A Restaurant by kingsley1971: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
long trot

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Advice Your Brother On This..... / Business Opportunity / A New And Legit Business Opportunity That Can Fetch You #720,000 In 6-8 Weeks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.