Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo (37223 Views)

'tekno And Davido Spotted In Lekki' - Therealfemi / Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby / Joseph Yobo Nursing His New Child (lovely Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nice.
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by angelz(f): 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
am sure he's only assisting the mother. the care for the baby is the duty of the two of them, hence they can take turns in nursing the baby.
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by Benbisco(f): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
Na baby mama dey reign now.
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by loomer: 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
Na who for feed the baby before?
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by Teeboy22(m): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
loomer:
Na who for feed the baby before?

why dem no employ you na...mke u dey breast feed am...hahahahaahha
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by lolly2pops: 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
So it is not common in Nigeria for a man to parent his child. Talk about backwardness.
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
manchidede1:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ALfYKZwYPK8/VYFqZ4eONOI/AAAAAAAAF4E/_1Q0bePx7o0/s1600/davido%2Band%2Bbaby.png[/img]
Davido who recently had a baby from his baby mama was spotted today nursing the baby.

Lol... Oga Davido, where is the mother naa?

You don pusue her out of he house?

http://..co.uk/2015/06/lol-davido-spotted-nursing-his-baby-in.html

Na me wan feed am before wo ki eleru gbe eru e oo
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by loomer: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
Teeboy22:

why dem no employ you na...mke u dey breast feed am...hahahahaahha

as I de so I dey feed d one u see for dp right now, abi na person for held me feed am?
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by clovislouis(m): 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
manchidede1:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ALfYKZwYPK8/VYFqZ4eONOI/AAAAAAAAF4E/_1Q0bePx7o0/s1600/davido%2Band%2Bbaby.png[/img]
Davido who recently had a baby from his baby mama was spotted today nursing the baby.

. Good
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by Teeboy22(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
loomer:

as I de so I dey feed d one u see for dp right now, abi na person for held me feed am?
grin...reply ur PM oo
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by Mbkite(m): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2015

Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by loomer: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
Teeboy22:
grin...reply ur PM oo

I don reply u since na
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by Arewa12: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
Arewa Hair Extension Inc. we are into selling of pure human hair weave-on and other types of hair Extension, and hair care products...we sell all kind of weave-on... suchs as Funmi Hair,Peruvian,Brazilian hair........... qualilty brands.. hair care product. Motions, Lo real. Mega Growth, and so many more.......... just whatapp us or call 08074854328
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by bummyla(m): 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Congratulations!

http://bummyla.com

manchidede1:

Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
This is baby one, and since Davido and Tubaba are in contest, I expect there's like16 more babies to go
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by adeshock1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
[b][/b] this lifestyle is not encouraging at all
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by millionboi(m): 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
I don jam dem lik 5times......bt God save me!
LesbianBoy:
Chai! One has to be careful with loose girls o! Now see how this one has 'trapped' davido with a baby. angry
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
callistus124:
I don die!!
Baby before marriage is now legal sad cry
Anyways, dats non of my business.
Meanwhile, See What This Pretty Lady Wore in Public Here
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Seconded
vizkiz:
looks like one house boy they brought from the village to come take care of the kids undecided
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
Davido has finally abandoned funke? Hmmmmm
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by Ujupsy: 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nanny work fit this guy die
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by Moana(f): 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
callistus124:
I don die!!
but let me guess, you see nothing wrong with sex outside marriage?
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by kenoz(m): 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nice one from OBO
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by themodernman: 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
manchidede1:

He doesn't really look happy. Is the child unwanted?

Meanwhile wetin dem dey tell dse girls sef to give dem belle? Abi na another way of scoping chicks of nowadays be dat cheesy
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by NifemiOlu(m): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
Davido 'spotted'...like in the streets?
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by leonshom(m): 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
When was it ever illegal? Haven't you heard of cohabitation partners b4, or do u think every couples u see out there re married?
callistus124:
I don die!!
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by allisonluvsu(m): 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
ogaofficer:
• Rolex wrist watches for 500k??
Will it show me when Jesus will return??
• Bathing soap for 80k?? Will it
wash away my sins and sorrows??
• Rayban/Versace Eyeglasses for
350k?? If I wear it, will I be able to see the Future??
• Italian shoes for 150k?? Shey be I will be able to walk on water??
• Samsung plasma tv for 500k??
Will it show me the Judgement day on the last day live??
•Gold plated Iphone 6 for 3Million
naira, will I use it and Answer
God's Call??
• Chanel Lego clutch Hand Bag for
1.3Million naira, will I park my car inside it
• 2Million naira for a table in comedy show, will Jesus and his disciples perform on stage
• 3Million Naira per year at Babcock university, after Graduation, will they make me the president
Sometimes, i wonder why some
people could afford to buy all
these stuffs, knowing too well that there are hungry children in the streets roaming about naked. The smallest act of kindness you
show, can change someone's life.
Remember, money only bring
happiness if you help people with
it. Let somone say to u, because OF U I DIDN'T GIVE UP...

Posting an off topic here, does it make u become a freedom fighter?Save ur data and use the cash to give someone. Everyone has the right to spend his money as he/she pleases. Shibo
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
ILLEGITIMATE KIDS everywhere
Daddy baby
Mtchwww
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 18, 2015
And?
Re: Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo by demmie1: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2015
callistus124:
I don die!!

when has baby before marriage been illegal? stop spewing like an illiterate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

K-Cee Stuns In Red Suit, Performs At A Wedding In Jos (Photos) / Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.