Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia (4418 Views)

List Of New And Used Phones And Their Prices. Buy Now / Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. / Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by dominique(f): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2015

If you're interested in joining the Jumia team and want to earn extra cash while at school, work, PPA or yet to be employed, send me a pm and I'll put you through.

To get your phones, devices and accessories delivered right to your doorstep, send me a PM and I'll reach you on whatsapp
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by Brightowan(m): 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
Please I need an original correct battery for Infinix eagle race phone. Can you help me out? 08037285311
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by dominique(f): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
Brightowan:
Please I need an original correct battery for Infinix eagle race phone. Can you help me out? 08037285311

Sorry, I didn't get any battery matching that specification on the Jumia site. I'll help you look around sha.

1 Like

Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by joedianta: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
thought hot note pro has a camera of 13mp.
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by walesho(m): 7:45am On Jun 30, 2015
does the infinix hot note pro comes with pouch?
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by dominique(f): 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
joedianta:
thought hot note pro has a camera of 13mp.

Nope, it's 8mp
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by dominique(f): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
walesho:
does the infinix hot note pro comes with pouch?

The pouch is sold separately.
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by walesho(m): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
ok
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by Obinnio: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
How do I get infinix hero(zero 2), and how much
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by benardtotti(m): 3:15am On Jul 19, 2015
Dominique can u buzz me : 08033679526, I need infinix hot note or hot note pro, which do u think is better?
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by dominique(f): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2015
Obinnio:
How do I get infinix hero(zero 2), and how much

The 16gb is N34,500 while the 32gb infinix zero is N37,500.
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by dominique(f): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2015
benardtotti:
Dominique can u buzz me : 08033679526, I need infinix hot note or hot note pro, which do u think is better?

I'll recommend Hot not pro as it has a larger screen and a wider internal memory of 32gb. Hot Note has 16gb. Both phones have fantastic battery life. Hot Note costs N24,800 while hot note pro costs N28,000. I'll add you up on whatsapp.
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by benardtotti(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
dominique:

I'll recommend Hot not pro as it has a larger screen and a wider internal memory of 32gb. Hot Note has 16gb. Both phones have fantastic battery life. Hot Note costs N24,800 while hot note pro costs N28,000. I'll add you up on whatsapp.
ok thanks would be expecting.
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by Obinnio: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
dominique:

The 16gb is N34,500 while the 32gb infinix zero is N37,500.
please one more advice before I place my order as it seems you are into phone biz, Infinix zero 2(hero) and hot note pro which one is better
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by Obinnio: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Which mkt phone you have that functions with 4g or lte as both infinix I mention only has 3g capability
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by dominique(f): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
Obinnio:
please one more advice before I place my order as it seems you are into phone biz, Infinix zero 2(hero) and hot note pro which one is better

infinix zero 2 is more advanced- sharper camera, more advanced andriod version and processor. infinix hot note pro is larger.
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by BlissB(f): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Wanna order for the hot note pro,still available....pls it better be ooooo cos i nid it urgently
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by dominique(f): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
BlissB:
Wanna order for the hot note pro,still available....pls it better be ooooo cos i nid it urgently

Yes dear it's still available. I can assist you order for it, you can inbox me your location and a number that I can reach you on.
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by BlissB(f): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
dominique:

Yes dear it's still available. I can assist you order for it, you can inbox me your location and a number that I can reach you on.
My bro will continue from here.......onuwaje she has replied
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by onuwaje(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
BlissB:
My bro will continue from here.......onuwaje she has replied
Ok
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by BlissB(f): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
dominique:

Delta....is it possible n how soon will i get it
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by cosycee(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2015
dominique:

infinix zero 2 is more advanced- sharper camera, more advanced andriod version and processor. infinix hot note pro is larger.

hot note pro is also advanced and another thing u must CONSIDER in dia country is the battery...note pro is way better, itz got 4000mah it can last for almost 2days, it has a very good camera also and with the processor, never will the phone lag
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by cosycee(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2015
dominique:

hot note pro is also advanced and another thing u must CONSIDER in dis country is the battery...note pro is way better, itz got 4000mah it can last for almost 2days, it has a very good camera also and with the processor, never will the phone lag
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by cosycee(m): 11:28am On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=Obinnio post=36062666] please one more advice before I place my order as it seems you are into phone biz, Infinix zero 2(hero) and hot note pro which one is better
[quote]
hot note pro is also advanced and another thing u must CONSIDER in dis country is the battery...note pro is way better, itz got 4000mah it can last for almost 2days, it has a very good camera also and with the processor, never will the phone lag
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by cosycee(m): 11:30am On Jul 23, 2015
benardtotti:
pro is better and more costly, definitely
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by cosycee(m): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
dominique:
Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat (Can
be upgraded to Android 5 Lollipop)

Camera: 8MP Camera

Display Size: 5.5 Inches IPS LCD Capacitive

Touchscreen

Memory: 32GB Internal Memory, 2GB RAM

Processor: MediatTek 1.4GHz Octa Core

Battery Capacity: Li-Ion 4000 mAh

Price N28,000, pay on delivery option available.

Available in three colours (Black, copper brown and white)

To get this Device as well as many more phones and accessories, send me a PM and I'll reach you on whatsapp
add me on whatsapp pls 08182481149
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by dominique(f): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
cosycee:

add me on whatsapp pls

I've taken down the number but it has not been updated in my whatsapp contact list. Will try it out tomorrow. You can remove it form your post if you don't want it on a public forum.
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by Freaknasty: 6:57am On Jul 24, 2015
Whats d current price? Hot note
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by okc326(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2015
is the hot note pro still available?
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by dominique(f): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2015
okc326:
is the hot note pro still available?
It's available now at the moment. I can assist you to order for it.
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by dominique(f): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2015
Freaknasty:
It's N28,500
Re: Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia by dominique(f): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2015
Freaknasty:
It's N28,500

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Unlimited 24hours Browsing With Just 150 Naira / Order Now Great & Amazing Phones: Lenovo S5, Huawei 7A, Honor 8X (SEE PICS!!!!) / Used V.clean Blackberry Bold5 (9900) Check In..see Pictures.SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.