Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. (47823 Views)

Nigerian Police Officer Receives Slaps After Scratching Lamborghini(video) / Fake Military Officer Flogs Policewoman In Lagos Traffic / Lagos Driver Brutally Beaten By A Policeman For Scratching A Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by poseidon12: 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
chuna1985:
If I scratch a soldiers car, I will apologise n write him a cheque. As for Frog jump, its very impossible, he can't even try that.

He just saw a poor/nobody/common man, and started to shine with him.

If it were boko haram, he will flee for his Life.

Of course Nigerian soldiers choose the people they mess with. They pick their victims. How can I frog jump for any bully because our vehicles got involved in accident. What is car insurance for then?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
poseidon12:

If it is not abuse of power, what right has a soldier to punish a civilian? Is the soldier a magistrate? Even if he scratched his vehicle in an accident, it is the job of the police to deal with the situation.
he has every damn right to discipline any bloody civilian that behaves illmannered the same way a civilian police or ordinary person has the right to punish a fellow but mad civilian.

discipline is absolutely necessary for this country to move forward!n
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by tellwisdom: 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Say dem born the army man with uniform?

It is this timid nature that lands you people in shiity places and they will quickly see that you're already afraid before they will raise their voice and this is what they like most......smh
I don't give them that joy as far as I didn't commit any crime and I wasn't caught doing something bad.

Bro, one thing a lot of people fail to understand about these people is; they hardly go out of their ways in their daily activities. It's rare. If u don't cross them, they won't cross you. If you mistakenly cross their radar, I'm sorry, it will only take the oga at the top or much plea from passer us to calm them, that's after bamboozing ur face. Police and civilian no get say for their matter oo. one was telling me some couple of days back; in his word " Omo dem no dey tie person for me, kill oo. (Referring to SARS-Police.)

Me, I dey go front my enemies wey wan come kill me( boko haram). These soldiers are already on blood eye, to die for you to live. So why disrespect them?? Na Wetin dem wan make u know be that and of course they will not be held responsible if them blind ur eyes grin
Bros, I want to believe sey Na play u dey play oo
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by poseidon12: 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
Osarieme415:
I hate to admit this but the driver was lucky. When my dad dented the car of a military officer at Sango, the idiot retaliated by smashing his windscreen to smithereens. My dad's saving grace was that his younger brother is a Colonel so the errant officer was duly reported. There was a time I was at Omole Estate, a driver was whipped with Koboko and commanded to frogjump for packing his car just in front of a military landrover. Whatever these guys might be smoking,I want to test it too
The cowards are not smoking anything. They act that way because most of us are timid, especially down south.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
It's not the first time,i don't why they try to show their power in any situation,they need to be taught lesson,they don't do what they are meant to do always oppressing civilians
That's how they told an okada man to suck his passanger's breast because she exposed it,i don't really know what concerns them with the way people dress
Maybe it's because people fear them too much,i hate them like like something i don't know
Useless people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by poseidon12: 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
shadowgwalker:
he has every damn right to discipline any bloody civilian that behaves illmannered the same way a civilian police or ordinary person has the right to punish a fellow but mad civilian.

From which part of Nigerian constitution did he derive the right? People need to be aware of their rights in this country.
And talking about discipline, have you not observed a military personnel breaking the law by, like driving against traffic or driving on the BRT lane in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Truckpusher(m): 12:05am On Jun 18, 2015
tellwisdom:

Bro, one thing a lot of people fail to understand about these people is; they hardly go out of their ways in their daily activities. It's rare. If u don't cross them, they won't cross you. If you mistakenly cross their radar, I'm sorry, it will only take the oga at the top or much plea from passer us to calm them, that's after bamboozing ur face. Police and civilian no get say for their matter oo. one was telling me some couple of days back; in his word " Omo dem no dey tie person for me, kill oo. (Referring to SARS-Police.)

Me, I dey go front my enemies wey wan come kill me( boko haram). These soldiers are already on blood eye, to die for you to live. So why disrespect them?? Na Wetin dem wan make u know be that and of course they will not be held responsible if them blind ur eyes grin
Bros, I want to believe sey Na play u dey play oo
So an accident now equals to disrespect ?
You obviously didn't read the thread and my initial story .
My friend everybody is doing their job to protect this nation in their own little corner and I agree that their job is a sensitive one but again this was what they signed up for so what's it with this overbloated sense of entitlement?
If you don't like ya job ,you quit and not pour ya frustrations on an innocent passerby over trivial mistakes people make everyday.
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by cupidhero(m): 12:07am On Jun 18, 2015
Judging by people's comments this is actually normal. Nigeria will never change. Idiots that couldn't even secure a state is now giving out punishment to an unarmed civilian just because his car got scratched. What rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by cupidhero(m): 12:15am On Jun 18, 2015
shokky24:
It's not the first time,i don't why they try to show their power in any situation,they need to be taught lesson,they don't do what they are meant to do always oppressing civilians
That's how they told an okada man to suck his passanger's breast because she exposed it,i don't really know what concerns them with the way people dress
Maybe it's because people fear them too much,i hate them like like something i don't know
Useless people
Shokky where did this your breast story happen? lol. I was actually angry after reading this but this your story actually got me laffing.
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by cupidhero(m): 12:23am On Jun 18, 2015
shadowgwalker:

I don't know about others but i think you are mad. egbe elu igwe gbagbwo gi dia!
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by naijabuoy: 12:23am On Jun 18, 2015
Can we get a clearer view of his face or car plate number. He should be fired. This is an abuse of power.
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by tellwisdom: 12:34am On Jun 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
So an accident now equals to disrespect ?
You obviously didn't read the thread and my initial story .
My friend everybody is doing their job to protect this nation in their own little corner and I agree that their job is a sensitive one but again this was what they signed up for so what's it with this overbloated sense of entitlement?
If you don't like ya job ,you quit and not pour ya frustrations on an innocent passerby over trivial mistakes people make everyday.

Bro, if he quits, Na who go come stand? No be same army??

If u like ur bia-bia, abeg run from them oo, make dem no use ur jaw scrub ground.sad

As for the danfo driver, he derserves what he's getting.
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by lexy2014: 7:51am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
he got off lightly. only frog jump for scratching someones car ? where do i sign up ?
did u say his offence was "scratching"? What would have happened if he bashed, death by firing squad?
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 18, 2015
cupidhero:

I don't know about others but i think I am mad. egbe elu igwe gbagbwo gi dia!
I don't blame you onyiara, nah the same thing your papa tell me before he landed in ward7 of rumuigbo psychiatric hospital.
yes you are mad indeed.
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by sukkot: 7:57am On Jun 18, 2015
lexy2014:
did u say his offence was "scratching"? What would have happened if he bashed, death by firing squad?
he scratched someones car and he wasnt asked to pay for it ? if you scratch someones car in the west you will have to pay for it, and then you will have points removed from your license, your auto insurance will go up and you will write lots of police report. lets just say by the time you are done you would have coughed up about $1000 and much of your time. if all he had to do was a quick frog jump and he was released after that , I say he got off very easy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 18, 2015
poseidon12:

From which part of Nigerian constitution did he derive the right? People need to be aware of their rights in this country.
And talking about discipline, have you not observed a military personnel breaking the law by, like driving against traffic or driving on the BRT lane in Lagos?
I don't know!
even so-called military personnel also needs discipline for breaking the rules.
and even if it's an emergency, he will break the rules but the 'law ' will still haunt him.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Dumken(m): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2015
I think this is becoming too much. A country where you are afraid of your fellow man because he is on Uniform. embarassed Its time we start fighting this thing. No matter what the guy did there are other ways to punish him. There is a law that guides such action

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by jedyjedy(m): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2015
Nigerian Soldiers will always prove beyond reasonable doubt that they are beasts.
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by lexy2014: 8:26am On Jun 18, 2015
shadowgwalker:

really?and who gave him that right?
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by lexy2014: 8:29am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
he scratched someones car and he wasnt asked to pay for it ? if you scratch someones car in the west you will have to pay for it, and then you will have points removed from your license, your auto insurance will go up and you will write lots of police report. lets just say by the time you are done you would have coughed up about $1000 and much of your time. if all he had to do was a quick frog jump and he was released after that , I say he got off very easy cheesy
great point u made. Since frog jump is now an alternative 2 paying fine in nigeria, what would b his punishment if he bashed?
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by sukkot: 8:31am On Jun 18, 2015
lexy2014:
great point u made. Since frog jump is now an alternative 2 paying fine in nigeria, what would b his punishment if he bashed?
if he bashed the car he needs to be given 24 strokes of cane on his naked buttocks sad
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by lexy2014: 8:34am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
if he bashed the car he needs to be given 24 strokes of cane on his naked buttocks sad
that's 2 small. I was xpecting firing squad. One less soul 2 worry about
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by sukkot: 8:46am On Jun 18, 2015
lexy2014:
that's 2 small. I was xpecting firing squad. One less soul 2 worry about
well firing squad is always an option depending on the extent of the damage sad
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by tottinova: 8:58am On Jun 18, 2015
CY09:
Serves him right. grin Danfo drivers are the worst things on Nigeria roads. Driving like they are Lord of the road angry

it doesn't mean you have to punish him bro.
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by kazman117: 9:02am On Jun 18, 2015
CY09:
Serves him right. grin Danfo drivers are the worst things on Nigeria roads. Driving like they are Lord of the road angry
God bles u 4 dis statement, u read my mind. I hate the way they behave on d road
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by lifeworth247(m): 9:05am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by lexy2014: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
well firing squad is always an option depending on the extent of the damage sad
no of bullets fired should also depend on d extent of d damage.
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Graccccccccy(f): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2015
poseidon12:
Too many timid people in this country.
hmmmm!
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 18, 2015
lexy2014:
really?and who gave him that right?
the law gave him that right!!you guys should not turn this country to a zoo.
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2015
5p1naz:
Imagine it was you or your father in that position. What a total abuse of power.

Buhari, do the needful and put this soldier at the battle front in sambisa...

Foolish comment... U think it's easy to survive in sambisa carry guns around while stray bullets are crossing ur head while search for shield angry..
Bloody civilian like u..i pity u
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by lexy2014: 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
shadowgwalker:
the law gave him that right!!you guys should not turn this country to a zoo.
pls enlighten me were is it in d constitution that empowers a soldier 2 deal with anybody he so wishes so that I wouldn't turn nigeria 2a zoo. Afterall its only in zoos that lawlessness thrives. Pls indulge me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Sounds As A Compliment But Is Actually An Insult. ? (photo) / Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) / In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.