Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

WTF: See Moment Randy Couple Are Caught Having Sex In Shopping Centre (photo & V - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / WTF: See Moment Randy Couple Are Caught Having Sex In Shopping Centre (photo & V (1433 Views)

Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) / See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport / Migrant Couple Are Stuck At Macedonian Border ,because He's Afghan And She's Ir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WTF: See Moment Randy Couple Are Caught Having Sex In Shopping Centre (photo & V by love2nicee: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
This is the humiliating moment a randy couple were caught having sex in a shopping centre.

A middle-aged man wearing a brown jacket and yellow shirt is seen lying on top of a woman with her bottoms around her ankles.

Abraham Jniedi and his friend filmed the moment they approached the randy duo on their mobile phones.

Footage shows Mr Jniedi asking: "Mate, what are you doing?" before adding: "Mate, guys, you're in f*****g public you idiot."
The startled man pulls up his trousers and meekly replies: "Pardon me, we got carried away."

Mr Jniedi then suggests the pair go down to the beach instead.

The man replies: "Yeah good idea," before mumbling: "Pardon me, my excuse, I take responsibility... sorry about that."
Footage of the incident was uploaded to Facebook by Mr Jneidi with the caption: "We recorded it, were at the scene of the crime lol."
It is believed to have happened in Sydney, Australia, on Sunday night.

The couple, who were not identified, both stand up and get changed before disappearing into the night.

http://www.mercyogbebor.com/2015/06/wtf-see-moment-randy-couple-are-caught.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Hotel In Accra, Liberia Road. / Revoked Visa / [BREAKING] America Relaxes Visa Conditions For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.