Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

.. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / .. (587 Views)

Please Bosses Help Me Review My New Blog / Bosses Rate This Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.. by Dawnnaija: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2015

Re: .. by oteneaaron(m): 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
hey friend.....don't be scared...it's time to go back to the drawing board and vamp up your website...........

you see does suggestions they gave to you?

Follow them religiously.......

your website content must be original...not some copy and paste material..... check this out to help you out......http://www.roviarsguide.com/adsense/4-tips-to-get-adsense-approval-fast

Don't let it bring you down, this is even more reason for you to work harder on your website....
any questions? just post them here on Nairaland... I and my fellow webmaster comrades will do our best to help you out.....
cheers!!
Re: .. by Dawnnaija: 4:09am On Jun 18, 2015
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Logo Design For My Hacking Forum / Nipper - The Best Pentesting Tool For Android / Bankers With Benefits - A Social Network For Bankers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.