Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Learn Web Development N Mobile In A Group Of 5developers For Free In 6months - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Development N Mobile In A Group Of 5developers For Free In 6months (372 Views)

Best Ever Remote Spyware For Desktop N Mobile Platform / Step-by-step Guide On How To Create A Website For Free In 10 Minutes / Learn Web Development And Mobile In A Group Of 5 Developers Free In 6months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Web Development N Mobile In A Group Of 5developers For Free In 6months by JohnDoe2015: 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
pls I want serious minded persons who are ready to work
as a team.
am not taking any money from you, and you must be
ready for a rigorous, demanding online lectures and also
share ideas...
prerequisite = HTML , little knowledge of JavaScript
courses we will treat are = HTML 5, JavaScript, jquery,
jquery mobile bootstrap, angularjs, version control and
Php
pls you must be ready to get along with instructions that
will be given to you + study any material you are told to
study at the time giving...
we will contribute money to buy online materials that will
help us all as well so to get grab of real world coding...
devoted and serious minded people only pls..
whatsapp or call me on +2349033863912
thanks...
doing this in good faith

(1) (Reply)

An E-commerce Company Needs Graphics Designer / HELP!!!! How Can I Add More Than 20kb Of Pics On My Wapka / Need Wordpress Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.