Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend (5134 Views)

5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 / Menstral Wahala Help / Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by Zenayia(f): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
Good evening. First of all, take note, d matter below has nothing to do with me, i had to bring it out here for a friend's sake.

So Ryana and her boyfriend have been sexually active these past weeks. On the 25th of May 2015, her guy released in her and she took Postinor 2 the same day to remedy the situation, but then, on the 27th the same accident occurred and in fear she took another dosage.

Still, on the 30th the same thing happened again and she refused to take the medication because she felt that:

a. She had taken enough of it, and

b. She was on her safe period (her menstruation was to start on the 2nd of this month).

Its 17th and she is yet to see her menses. She is worried.

Now her questions are these:
1. Is she pregnant?

2. Will the back to back usage of Postinor 2 affect her womb?

3. Is it possible that the postinor messed up her cycle (explaining why she is yet to see her menses)

Please matured comments are needed here.

CC: Lalasticlala
Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by Aminat508(f): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by Beesluv: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
let me read
Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by PapaNnamdi: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
Zenayia:
Good evening. First of all, take note, d matter below has nothing to do with me, i had to bring it out here for a friend's sake.

So Ryana and her boyfriend have been sexually active these past weeks. On the 25th of June 2015, her guy released in her and she took Postinor 2 the same day to remedy the situation, but then, on the 27th the same accident occurred and in fear she took another dosage.

Still, on the 30th the same thing happened again and she refused to take the medication because she felt that:

b. She was on her safe period (her menstruation was to start on the 2nd of this month).

1. Is she pregnant?

3. Is it possible that the postinor messed up her cycle (explaining why she is yet to see her menses)

u av carry belle

2 Likes

Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by Zenayia(f): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
Aminat508:
What is postinor2?
Its for headaches.....undecided

3 Likes

Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by lardeipo(f): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
Zenayia:
Its for headaches.....undecided

its for headaches and fever

1 Like

Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by Twaci(f): 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
How about going for a pregnancy test?
Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by Merlissa(f): 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
All of the above!!
Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by orogodoganyin(m): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
not neccessarily, drugs like that are capable of altering her periods. she may evn skip a whole month due to the timing. that said, she shud buy pt strip nd perform d test herslf.
sorry, i'm not considering the dates 'cos i'm too lazy 2 think abt it buh woh i stated earlier is a general fact on those drugs. plus the more time that passes, the lesser the probability of the drug working.
moreover, never in ur life take that drug in such quick successions again.

1 Like

Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by Zenayia(f): 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Has it come to that?

Twaci:
How about going for a pregnancy test?
Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by Twaci(f): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
Zenayia:
Has it come to that?

The earlier the better smiley
Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by Twaci(f): 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
Merlissa:
All of the above!!
Yeye grin. You think say na JAMB?
Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by Merlissa(f): 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
Twaci:
Yeye grin. You think say na JAMB?

No vex o....

Na OP ask questions o
Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by Young03(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
. U don carry belle

shakara don end oo

1 Like

Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by Young03(m): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Zenayia. U don carry belle

shakara don end oo

3 Likes

Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by Macmilla(m): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
Zenayia:

So Ryana and her boyfriend have been sexually active these past weeks. On the 25th of June 2015, her guy released in her and she took Postinor 2 the same day to remedy the situation, but then, on the 27th the same accident occurred and in fear she took another dosage.

1. Is she pregnant?

1. Why didn't she think of pregnancy when she was straffing the dude without condom?
2 why didn't she think of her womb when she was popping postinor like candy?
3. Asking me questions after messing up won't help you, cos if you ask me, na who I go ask?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by Yustash001(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
Konji....too dey worry....your friend her spouse...they are just firing and they didn't bother to use any barrier...
Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by wellmax(m): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Zenayia:
[i] Good evening. First of all, take note, d matter below has nothing to do with me, i had to bring it out here for a friend's sake.

:

First lie detected. Its you. No one else.

Zenayia:
On the 25th of June 2015, her guy released in her and she took Postinor 2 the same day to remedy the situation, but then, on the 27th the same accident occurred and in fear she took another dosage.
Still, on the 30th the same thing happened again
That's more proof its you. Or where you following them up and down? Sex na food? Shu

Zenayia:

1. Is she pregnant?

What other evidence you need. You don carry belle

Finally , flee fornication so says the Holy books

1 Like

Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by Rehil(f): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
let her calm down n wait.it may be that d post in or has alter her menstral cycle or just hormonal changes in her body.but let her get a Pt strip n conduct a test with her urine.but I will prefare her doing a P T in d hospital with her blood sample cos sometimes due to d concentration of d hormone DAT shows positive or negative results usually low in urine especially early days n can thus give inconclusive results.I pray her menses comes soon.n u are a gud friend too,carrying a friend burden.God bless u

1 Like

Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Erm........ I don't really think she's pregnant, Postinor2 might affect her womb with the way she's using it constantly, and her menstrual cycle too.

She should just do the Pt herself to clear her doubts.

And She should also stop that drug.....It's not good at all. What happened to condom anyway undecided, why is she endangering her life just because she wants to enjoy Skin to skin s*x with her boyfriend undecided

I just don't know y some ladies behave foolishly.

#TEAM SCENT

1 Like

Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by uhalauju(f): 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
I fink going for a pregnancy test is d sure way to rule out weda she is truly pregnant or not.

1 Like

Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by candycrushsoda: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sometimes anxiety has a way of messing up the menstrual cycle. For her to be double sure, ur friend can do a pregnancy test using her blood sample.

1 Like

Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by domopps(m): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
Op is this sup to be an exam or what? I can smell teacher in your writing op!

Twaci please let Sinaj come and give answers to these questions !she's so knowledgeable!

Twaci long time dear ! I dreamt u gave me ur num

Cheeeeeers
Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by charlesikhalea(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Well, first let her buy PT strip and conduct a urine sample test i.e she should dip the PT strip in her first urine in the morning for about 5mins n check the result. Only then can we conclude on messed up circles.
Then next time she's planning to have unprotected sex she should tell her lover to apply a good condom or get her Apole & Stel dunno if I spelt it right, its black n small, its a drug used to avoid pregnancy in China, any good pharmacy should have it.......
Constant postinor 2 will surely cause more harm than good, tell her to remember she's not married with kids yet, she shouldn't play with her womb, if she's matured enough she should visitor a nurse or doctor to guide her , there are lots of ways to avoid pregnancy.. Wishing her good luck with her sex life
Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by zik4ever: 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
People, the rate of immorality in our society is alarming. See the unacceptable increase in rape, abortion, fornication and adultery. Repent, flee fornication. This issue of consensual sex outside wedlock, co-habitation and adultery so-called extra marital affairs is ungodly and damns the soul now and in eternity. Break the jinx of sin and give your life to Jesus Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by loomer: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
What is postinor 2
Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by sinaj(f): 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
at domopps m no physician smiley

she has to wait for at least a week coz I heard postinor 2 affects d cycle. Avnt used it b4 tongue

wana refer ya to mekzybling he shud knw better smiley
Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by Macmilla(m): 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
sinaj:
at domopps m no physician smiley

she has to wait for at least a week coz I heard postinor 2 affects d cycle. Avnt used it b4 tongue

wana refer ya to mekzybling he shud knw better smiley
*dancing to Olamide's 'story for the gods'*
Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by PensionGuy(m): 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
Zenayia:

1. Is she pregnant?

guy, nawao.....ur query says it hapend on the 25th of june, 2o15....abeg wetin be today's date?

3 Likes

Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by ivyT(f): 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
PensionGuy:

guy, nawao.....ur query says it hapend on the 25th of june, 2o15....abeg wetin be today's date?

abi o
i been deY thnk say we don enter july alreadY

1 Like

Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by sinaj(f): 6:21am On Jun 18, 2015
Macmilla:
*dancing to Olamide's 'story for the gods'*
lol kip dancing de will soon take light tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rash On The Penis After Sex / Corona Virus: See The Hospital Where The Italian Is Being Kept- Picture / Plateau Governor, Lalong Recovers From Coronavirus A Week After Testing Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.