Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Worst Experience With A Nigerian Bank - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Worst Experience With A Nigerian Bank (448 Views)

Share Your Experience With Female Bosses. / My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace / My Experience With A Pervert Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worst Experience With A Nigerian Bank by ConfessionsNgr: 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
It’s totally not funny how banks operating in Nigeria tend to want to misbehave and not care about their customers, which is their worst flaw even, their total lack of customer care ethics. 2015, things have gotten even worse with these banks where you see banks only accepting deposit transactions as a means to get money to run business for that day. Could the lack of funds be as a result of the electioneering period where lots of money had to be liquidated for campaign expenses? Could it be something different? What do you think? What is your worst experience dealing with a Nigerian bank? What banks are trying and what banks in your experience should be branded the worst banks in Nigeria? It’s high time we expose those shitty banks for their shitty acts. Whistle-blow without fear….

http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/107/nigerian-banks
Whistle-blow anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

Today SBI PO Exam Review 2015 / I Need Assistance On Courses To Do At Masters Level / Shakitibobo Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.