Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace (40500 Views)

Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba / Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? / How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by Tunami(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Today was just like every other normal day in my workplace, everybody have resumed at the appropriate time, me and a colleague were standing close to the gate and the security man wasnt around at about 9:30am a Chinese man and a Nigerian man just alighted from a jeep without greeting, he asked us where is Mr bola(not real name) who happens to be the general manager? My colleague just hissed and replied him in pidgin( come wey u u no dey greet abi naso una dey behave for una side? Abeg get out of my front).

The chinese man was ashamed of himself and i was just laughing at him as he went away in shame.

NB this colleague of mine is a contractor who is almost through with his work in my work place. The point that i am trying to make in this story is that this white people especially the chinese, lebanese and indians don't regard us as anything because of the way we see them as god in our land while most of them are common laborers in their countries and when they come to Nigeria they will be forming expatriate and be using us like rag. That mentality must be put to an END.

318 Likes 32 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by midehi2(f): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
so how do you want it end? tell me cos i will be the first to punch their face grin

some are actually good friends

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by TruthHurts1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chinese are not "white people"

270 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by rollUP(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
I'm imagining d look on d Chinko guy's face

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by spinna: 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
So who was now more rude? the chinko for not greeting. or ur guy who insulted a visitor to his workplace

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Eyah....grin
But the thing too much la...we give em all the opportunity to Disregard and Use us anyhow.....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by pyyxxaro: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
Racism Racismer Racismest embarassed

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by Tunami(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
spinna:
So who was now more rude? the chinko for not greeting. or ur guy who insulted a visitor to his workplace
can you try what he did with a chinese man in china?

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by vicstar(m): 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
dat guy get luck say chinko no provoke, him for see real kung'fu or tai'chi grin grin lwkmd

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by brownjulie(f): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
are you sure he walked away in shame? as the whitey might likely not understand the crap your friend was vomiting

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by Innodon(m): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
It's alright

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
The root of inequality is traced back to ur mind !

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by Frank3n2(m): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Chinese are not "white people"

They are what??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by Trailblazer1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by prettyjo(f): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
this is why they will never say anything good about nigerians .

we really get your point but the insult was not necessary

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
mtchew; sir, you should have answered the question he put at you. probably he was in a haste and it is we Nigerians that put much value on greetings (am not saying it's bad) who knows, he may be an important visitor or customer, you just sent him away

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by hungryboy(m): 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by claremont(m): 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
Personally, I think the rude person here is the guy who is asking to be ''greeted'' before answering a polite question.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
dt ur friend deserves one bottle of origin........ kissfor disrespecting a harmless guy ..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by Eebrahym(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
vicstar:
dat guy get luck say chinko no provoke, him for see real kung'fu or tai'chi grin grin lwkmd
As in ehn, the guy for taste a bite of Jet li in real life

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by slimpoppa(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by frugal(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Tunami:
can you try what he did with a chinese man in china?
What did he do? You and your friend were just being petty.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by wharley01(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chai! Second time on first page, guys come celebrate with me oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by APCcrimesHD: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
These Chinese men are dullards, just like bubu... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by Eebrahym(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Frank3n2:

They are what??
Albino

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by Eebrahym(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Frank3n2:

They are what??
Albinos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chinko forming boss for NAija... Scavengers for China market
Mtcheeeww
Thumbs up for that your friend

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by menacetosociety: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nigerians are too aggressive undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by debque(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
black blue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by Seyiblogz: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
All those expatriates sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace by canalily(m): 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Wetin concern me now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deadly Habits That Will Make You Unsuccessful And Struggle Eternally / FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out / See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.