Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Windows Phone 10 On 512mb RAM - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Phone 10 On 512mb RAM (753 Views)

Bill Gates Switches To Android Phone, Dumps Windows Phone / Hello Nairaland I Need An Android Second Hand Phone @ 10,000 / Are Itel's 512MB RAM Phones Laggy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Windows Phone 10 On 512mb RAM by techtorqueng: 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
Microsoft has promised to upgrade devices with Windows Phone 8.1 to the new Windows Phone 10 over-the-air (OTA).

This is great news for owners of devices with 512 MB RAM. They will get the new operating system without having to replace their devices. Microsoft has good intentions of upgrading everyone to their new version of the Windows Phone operating system. I understand that Microsoft failed to upgrade devices to Windows 7 and Windows 7.5. Now, they are doing all it can to redeem its name by making a new promise and fighting to keep it this time. However, I think this might be another promise Microsoft will be unable to keep.

<a href="http://www.techtorque.com.ng/windows-phone-10-on-512mb-ram/">...</a>

(1) (Reply)

Another Affordable Phone From VSUN: Vsun Smart / NEW LENOVO S60-a For Sale In Portharcourt / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.