Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Where is Lamide Akintobi of Channels Tv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where is Lamide Akintobi of Channels Tv (2951 Views)

Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter / Channels TV Newscaster Caught Kissing Colleague On Live TV (Pics) / Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where is Lamide Akintobi of Channels Tv by isuomo: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2009
Where is she now, i learnt she is no longer with Channels and i have not seen her on screen since December last year.
Re: Where is Lamide Akintobi of Channels Tv by isuomo: 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2009
Not a single reply?
Re: Where is Lamide Akintobi of Channels Tv by Mustay(m): 8:18am On Feb 26, 2009
What is it with the mass exodus of presenters at Channels TV?

Low Pay?
Re: Where is Lamide Akintobi of Channels Tv by semid4lyfe(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2009
We they do our honeymoon in Bahamas------thats why she ain't been around for sometime grin------me dey give her close marking if u know what I mean------ cheesy
Re: Where is Lamide Akintobi of Channels Tv by Samoo01: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2012
I was with her today at the Fuel Subsidy protest in Lagos

Re: Where is Lamide Akintobi of Channels Tv by Mustay(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2012
So,,,,,, that's the answer abi? Heheh
Re: Where is Lamide Akintobi of Channels Tv by boljamogun(m): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2012
Lamide Akintobi currently works for Continental Television (TVC) as news caster. She presented 9.45 p.m news reports on TVC tonight.

(1) (Reply)

Japanese Animation (anime) Vs Western Animation / Have Any Paid For Online Nollywood Tube. Http://nollyniozgate.com/landing / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Game Of Thrones Season 8 – Episode 5 (the Bells)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.