Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Nairaland : Please Add 1 To The Pagination Counter Not Everyone Is A Programmer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nairaland : Please Add 1 To The Pagination Counter Not Everyone Is A Programmer (920 Views)

Simple Pagination In PHP / Android Developers In Nairaland, Please I Need Your Help / GMAIL Style Mailbox Design With PHP Pagination And Sorting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland : Please Add 1 To The Pagination Counter Not Everyone Is A Programmer by timotew: 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nairaland developers are neglecting user experience:
Try and add 1 to the pagination counter before Print, not everyone is a programmer

(0),(1),(2),(3) = (1),(2),(3)

For instance how do I say:
"Guy I saw Craigs comment on page Zero". grin
Re: Nairaland : Please Add 1 To The Pagination Counter Not Everyone Is A Programmer by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 18, 2015
You are not understood. angry
Re: Nairaland : Please Add 1 To The Pagination Counter Not Everyone Is A Programmer by losprince(m): 6:58am On Jun 18, 2015
I saw Craig's comment on the first page... and programmer or not, 0 is a number and should be featured in counting wink
Re: Nairaland : Please Add 1 To The Pagination Counter Not Everyone Is A Programmer by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:10am On Jun 23, 2015
Computers and Zeros have a relationship similar to a baby and its feeding bottle. Leave them alone!
Re: Nairaland : Please Add 1 To The Pagination Counter Not Everyone Is A Programmer by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 28, 2015
@op, you need a job AFAP, NAF they recruit o. grin
Re: Nairaland : Please Add 1 To The Pagination Counter Not Everyone Is A Programmer by veltany: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2015
MisterNobody:

but the guy is making sense
Re: Nairaland : Please Add 1 To The Pagination Counter Not Everyone Is A Programmer by timotew: 11:38am On Aug 02, 2015
MisterNobody:

Look well shocked am in the last page which is page seven of the pagination but it showing that the last page is page 8.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Bp0iXYYfvng/Vb3yE1A4v4I/AAAAAAAACKs/owElyjkifpE/s1600/na.PNG[/img]

Think before you comment bro.

(1) (Reply)

Touch Screen Cash Register/ CASH REGISTER SOFTWARE / HARDWARE / Be Among The Pioneers Of This Great Opportunity / Development Of Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.