Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Top Ten Songs You Need To Have On Your Phone This Month - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top Ten Songs You Need To Have On Your Phone This Month (1061 Views)

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. / Top Ten Songs In The Month Of July / Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Songs You Need To Have On Your Phone This Month by kingarmini(m): 12:12am On Jun 18, 2015
yea.. am a music lover i listen to music 70 percent of the day.. yes we all love music.. either Nigerian worldwide, African any type. this list comprises of the latest song this year
1, KISS DANIEL = LAYE we all know kiss daniel from the woju song, yes we all taught it will be a one time thing . that he will just come and go. but this song is the bomb. trust me you will love it , nigerian or not. ( RIP to his dad kola) 2, DAVIDO FT MEEK MILL = FANS MI another game changer for nigerian music industry, as we all know this is not the first time a nigeria musician is ft an american star. snoop dog has been here chris brow and so on. but this one is different trust me. banger. 3, PATORANKING FT WANDE COAL = MY WOMAN what do you expect from this two? the song is just sweet.. great tune from this two. 4, OLAMIDE= BOBO i know most of you already have this song.. the song is the latest in town. you have to have it, lol. the dance move is epic. the new shoki i guess . olamide great tune. 5, RUNTOWN FT UHURU =BANGER i play this song like every minute of the day. uhuru killed it, they killed the video with dancing. you should not only download the song download the video. you will thank me later. 6, IYANYA =APPLUADISE this love song by iyanya is great, love the beat. iyanya killed it with his soft talking. i know the will ladies love this one. 7, BURNABOY =SOKE love this song it was like i was listening to FELA , dude is just amazing. download and thank me later 8, RIHANNA =BBHM great tune by the grammy award star. download and thank me later 9, WIZKID EXPENSIVE= SHIT. great song by the BET award winner. great song the video is not for kids doh! 10,DJ SPINAL FT MI = OLUWA great song lovely chorus if you love MI you will definitely love this one you can get this son't at naijalooded, tooxclusive, or amazon.com. enjoy. get the latest etertainment news at http://aprokochris..com/

Re: Top Ten Songs You Need To Have On Your Phone This Month by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 18, 2015
Okay.

Re: Top Ten Songs You Need To Have On Your Phone This Month by Chopet(m): 12:16am On Jun 18, 2015
Thank sah

(1) (Reply)

(music Download) Henri Kimani Ft Hot Kush - Mujo / Mcg Empire Present: Lybra Ft Mc Galaxy - Account Number / Has Anyone Here Sold A Song On Songbay Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.