Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia (132159 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) / My Near Crash Experience With Arik Air Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by sukkot: 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
byrron:

Na wa for u self, the guy they mix the story well na so make e for sweet well well.

I know when he is narating his actual eexperience and when he is padding it up with some nollywood series.

oh ok the guy dey pad ( embellish ) the story. he for talk that one before he start the tales by moonlight na cheesy

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by TheMadame(f): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
While I agree that East,West,home is best, I am totally sure this story is full of lies and half truths,aimed at attracting traffic.
This story of wanton killings of illegal immigrants is false and stolen/culled from numerous Hollywood druggie movies, eg..midnight express.

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Setaje(f): 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
sukkot:
so let me get this correct, this crazy nigga went through all that, but yet a woman approaches him and tells him she will pay his ticket back to nigeria but he refuses to return ? you have seen numerous of your friends shot and killed and you have seen numerous of your friends flying through windows to their death or ending up with broken limbs that get infected and gangrenous and diseased, you have been hungry for days without eating, you have been shot at several times BUT YOU REFUSE A TICKET TO RETURN HOME ? THIS STORY IS A LIE. NOBODY CAN BE THIS RECKLESS AND CRAZY WITH THEIR LIFE. I SMELL A LIE

I also fail to believe anyone is reckless enough to give a strange woman 2000 US DOLLARS

Sukkkyyy cheesy
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by sukkot: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Setaje:

Sukkkyyy cheesy
wagwannnnn ? hey hey now gurlfren grin grin
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by interpaspot(m): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
onatisi:
that was the angle that made me have a closer rethink about the whole storygrin
i trust you my guy you wuldnt be gullible to believe it,just read the episode 5 on his site @hovabuzz.com/stories-on-episode. It s full of lies,even na him only survived out of 10 guys that were arrested for drug,his frnd p(soji)was also sentense to death.

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by tsdarkside(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
op,you dey craze..what is wrong with you??

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by olu77(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
BUYVEHICLES:
This OP just dey Hipe people... this story is false... he must had made it up ..

Of course. Gullible minds will believe this

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by dharmieee(m): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
Op is high
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by tsdarkside(m): 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
must you be complicated when you tell a story??mind you,not all of us went to university...make it plain and simpel,so that people like me will be interessted reading your story.... grin grin grin
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Setaje(f): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
sukkot:
wagwannnnn ? hey hey now gurlfren grin grin

Am aiight...... grin

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
sukkot:
oh ok the guy dey pad ( embellish ) the story. he for talk that one before he start the tales by moonlight na cheesy

The story is beginning to get so real ooo, im even getting scared now.

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by ummfareedah(f): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
Pls complete it now. What happen to soji
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
@OP, were is soji naa?

U bera make sure say this ur movie end well ooo, make e no come be like ikemefula own for things
Fall apart.

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
The story sweet small sha
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Temihatz(m): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whether the story real or not, I won read the remaining parts. @op waiting 4 u.

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by adelcole(m): 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
All my tym and data i wasted on this your frictional story ll judge u....

Why can't you add to it that in the cell yu snatched gun from police officer at your entrance to kill and escape from the prison.

17 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
This story is as fake as zuby77 's commando stories on his european escapades. Nonsense.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by wordychap: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
The end
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by skedy1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
*fold arms,crossed legs* Grandpa,tell me more!

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by ghettodreamz(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
JayJustus:

Selangor area...close by One Utama

Justus..... Justus cheesy

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by onatisi(m): 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
interpaspot:
i trust you my guy you wuldnt be gullible to believe it,just read the episode 5 on his site @hovabuzz.com/stories-on-episode. It s full of lies,even na him only survived out of 10 guys that were arrested for drug,his frnd p(soji)was also sentense to death.
the op isn't a good writer. The nigeria episode was good and his arrival in malaysia but the op lost it when he started the robin hood stories of police brutality, yes it does exists in malaysia but not to the extent of shooting ppl indiscriminately and even usain bolts can't run faster than a bullet,how the op did it is still a wonder.

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by 9jatatafo(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
OP I want to see the end of the story before I make my final comment.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by AREWAINC(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Mr story writer..... Thing don they long.... Na both me and ma wife the read ur story........

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by CHINEMEREMEFUGHI(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
Dude it just dawned on me dat dis just no so real
.. Dis is a made up jak... Shit nobody ain't dat lucky yo.. D way ur story was coordinated shows dis story ain't real.. From d onset I seriously believed ya story BT nw not so much... Bt intresting tale yo..
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Saraha1(f): 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2015

Lot of friction
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by vickylala239: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
onatisi:
the op isn't a good writer. The nigeria episode was good and his arrival in malaysia but the op lost it when he started the robin hood stories of police brutality, yes it does exists in malaysia but not to the extent of shooting ppl indiscriminately and even usain bolts can't run faster than a bullet,how the op did it is still a wonder.

Guy free d guy na!! Weda fake or real is story!!

story Neva hppn While writing!!

Hw Mny American movies r true.

Free this guy jare..

If u read a novel will u call d writer n tell him he is lying.

Free this guy jare..

We wnt to hear,fake or Nt fake.

Try write ur own!!

free d guy!!!! haba

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bobo juice

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) / All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures