Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia (132158 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) / My Near Crash Experience With Arik Air Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Papasmal(m): 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
Op I want to alight at the next bus stop,

Can't continue with this journey again

6 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Fireson: 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truth234:
Guy you funny die, are you sure you were in Malaysia ?

Thank you, I was going to say the same thing... This is only a fiction !!! grin
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by emerged01(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
I'm enjoying the story. Op ride on!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by vickylala239: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Saraha1:
Hmmm

Lot of friction

Friction or fraction!! Free him!!

As a story u put ur sef in d shoes!!!

Or u post ur own here let us read too!!

If e Lik Mke d story comot from friction to fracture we Dnt k

U Ppl always look for faults n Jst wnt to dwn play Ppl.

Wen u Dey read simbi was a gel, wen u Whr small.na true story!! u no Lik am Den.

Who cares Weda fraction,friction, frustration etc

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
Papasmal:
Op I want to highlight at the next bus stop,

please it is alight

7 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by eferaka(m): 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
sukkot:
nigga you had to quote the whole thing just to write a line ? whats wrong with you ? angry

Dont mind him, i guess he's the cousin to the writer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by ocheejemb: 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
tosynbolade:
This is hard to believe mhen...what a lawless country,why can't they simply arrest you guys and DEPORT u all

On who's dime tough

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by ugoezeik(m): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
fighal:
bros kola is like peanut for people my age
hahahaha gradma!!! pls run con n see one of my ancestors for nl ooooo
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by nefertitiram: 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
ibrahimdoc:

I am in Malaysia as I write and there is nothing like this, Malaysian police are far much better than US police, here it from me..Very nice people.

Are you an illegal immigrant in Malaysia?

And have you encountered US police before while bootlegging?

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by vickylala239: 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
Fireson:
Fallacy !!! You were never in Malaysia... When next you writing a fiction, ensure you get subliminal facts.

E go Malaysia e no go.

U cn move out of the thread.

Weda na Ethiopia e go e no concern us.

Our own na to read.n Mre to Anoda thread.

Free this guy.

Mny Ppl wnt to complete dis gist

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Slimzjoe(m): 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
I was thoroughly Enjoying this story until Some E-diots who can't even write A simple Essay started Slating the op undecided

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Papasmal(m): 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
crisdaz:
please it is alight

Modified,...Thankz baba

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by themodernman: 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
lighternote:
Captivating!
I had visited Malaysia with my family and particularly enjoyed the beautiful Kuala Lumpur with array of shopping plazas e.g BB complex and the world tallest twin towers. Beautiful KL I must say, but no one enjoys a country as an illegal immigrant.
I'm glad you came out alive to tell your tale.

Illegal immigrants dey enjoy naija wella.

6 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Fireson: 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
JayJustus:

nahhhhhhhhhhh... the part were you said "as a black man you can't freely..." NOPE...I did my foundation here and I'm finishing my degree next year and I've not been stopped by police once...not even once...grace differs mehhh plus maybe cos I'm not soooo big like regular west Africans and I came here when I was barely 17
I have never been stopped by the police since 2012, dude is just joking.......
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Pamelayoung: 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
Wen will u complete ds ur story sef?

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by 9jatatafo(m): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
Fireson:
grin Na Nollywood...... LWKMDIE grin

Pple will still doubt and criticise noble ideas, so I am not surprised at your comment.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by BUYVEHICLES: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sukkot.... I'm not a writter.... I make my point and move on...u expect me to begin blow lie like Op
sorry to disappoint you my brother
sukkot:
nigga you had to quote the whole thing just to write a line ? whats wrong with you ? angry

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by efjaysharon: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bros complete the story oh.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by browneyes7(f): 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Pls cont ur gist oh...I don pack ma book 4 1 side dey read ur story abeg finish no let ma packing ma book b a waste.
Weda faction,fiction,superstory wateva u guys call it @least learn 4rm it,it myt nt b Malaysia n myt b sumwhr else bt pls pick sumtin 4rm dz story...

8 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Ghost01(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
OP, what happened to Soji? Come finish this ya story, abeg!
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by sirugos(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
I know that is a lie but continue
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Mznaett: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Na my chips i use dey read d stuff o

4 those of us who doesnt believe in miracle mehn it exist o like in op's case,,despite d shootings &killings 4 d place im dey nothing do am hahahahahah

You've succeeded in bringing traffic 2ur blog thats pretty kul though
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by emerged01(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
it is none of my business if the story is fake or real. I just need the OP to continue the good story, and I believe someone somewhere is learning.

let the silly ones keep derailing thread.

12 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Ibime(m): 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Onismate, ride on jare.

This story too sweet.

Awaiting the next episonde

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by 9jatatafo(m): 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Papasmal:
Op I want to alight at the next bus stop,
Alight fast to free up space, the bus is carrying overload.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by andyanders: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
dkings101:

Men guy why r u lying? Just say this story is not real. There is no desert in Malaysia ooo...Malaysia wen rain dey fall everyday. Country tat dont have season. Why the lie bros? Malaysia Police are respected in Asia though they have their bad side of maltreatment bt no malaysian police wound open fire on black man even if they don't like u. Stop the false story

My brother you are right. In fact, I feel op just made up this story from what people had told him.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by entparrot(f): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nigerians are beautiful liars, even pastors lie when they're preaching, very very bad!

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by lighternote: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
That's a resounding compliment. I appreciate. smiley
sexylogan:

Something about your moniker gives me peace.

I don't know why.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by rman: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
You can as well put this in a book with proper editing as a short story and make some money.

I knew it was fiction at some point but it can still pass for a good story.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by ocheejemb: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
WHAT HAPPENED TO SOJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED TO KNOW. This is probably fiction but its really good. I swear I believed the story at first sha.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) / All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.