Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Photo- I Was Forced To Have Sex With My Pastor, Church Member Speak Out. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo- I Was Forced To Have Sex With My Pastor, Church Member Speak Out. (4668 Views)

Hilarious Photo. I Withdraw Money In The Bank Today See What I Saw / Snake Pastor's Church Goes Down In Flames! / Why We Stopped Going To Church - P-square Speak Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo- I Was Forced To Have Sex With My Pastor, Church Member Speak Out. by acunon: 4:55am On Jun 18, 2015
This is a big shock Of all the men she would have love to sleep with, she decided to pick the man of God. She got what she deserve. A lady from Nkrankwanta has found herself disgraced by a pastor when she called and told him that the holy spirit has instructed her to come and sleep with him.
Sources close to the pastor revealed that the pastor who is the head pastor of the Temple of Praise Church found the approach strange and decided to expose this lady so he told her to come. As the girl arrived in the pastor’s room, the pastor had already alerted some people about what the lady was about to do. The pastor told her to wait for him in the room and he went out to call people to come and see what was going on.By the time they got to the room, the lady had already undressed waiting for the pastor. The pastor then dragged the lady out and people started taking photos of the undressed lady with their phones.
source http://nigeriacamera.net/i-was-forced-to-have-sex-with-my-pastor-church-member-speak-out/

Re: Photo- I Was Forced To Have Sex With My Pastor, Church Member Speak Out. by enoqueen: 5:09am On Jun 18, 2015
Lobatan.
Re: Photo- I Was Forced To Have Sex With My Pastor, Church Member Speak Out. by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 18, 2015
One has to be very careful, she might be someone's wife too but I just dey observe things abt marriage , it's a decision that takes gear to fall in the right hand
Re: Photo- I Was Forced To Have Sex With My Pastor, Church Member Speak Out. by wordbank(m): 6:06am On Jun 18, 2015
Temptation
Re: Photo- I Was Forced To Have Sex With My Pastor, Church Member Speak Out. by greatmarshall(m): 6:41am On Jun 18, 2015
Na wa

(1) (Reply)

Random User Password Logs For Paypal, Gmail, Yahoomail, Facebook Etc / Week 16 Pool Fixtures For Sat 22 Oct 2022 – UK 2022/2023 / Whatsoever A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Much Better. True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.