Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Whatsoever A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Much Better. True Or False? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whatsoever A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Much Better. True Or False? (4664 Views)

Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? / "What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do It Better" How True Is This? / Call Summary Analysis: True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsoever A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Much Better. True Or False? by jnrbayano(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
Whatsoever a man can do, a woman can do much better

The bold is a Nigerian cliche which I learnt while growing up.

How could this be? I wondered. I saw my dad going about his business also my mum. Though, they complimented each other in their roles, I could still differentiate distinctively what each did and why.

Later, as my cognition was taking shape, I started experiencing on my own that in truth, the cliche might just be true because, right from my primary school days, no male took 1st position from my grade 3 (Primary 3) till grade 6 (Primary 6). Ask me why...I will tell you, it was because a certain efiko (super intelligent) girl, decided to make the 1st position her own for 3 years (a whooping 9 terms) mkpari ajoka embarassed cheesy

Again, I started watching wrestling around 1989, I saw Hulk Hogan, Andre "the Giant", The Ultimate Warrior, Warlord, Sergeant Slaughter etc able bodied men, slugging it out in the ring, I wondered whether a woman will ever dare. However, Sensational Shirley, Chyna and the likes dispelled the fact that wrestling is not strictly a men's affair.

What about football and other sports? Different professions parading mixed gender, Farmers etc. This in no small part stiffened my resolve that this cliche holds water.

In this present time, doubt began to creep in as to whether this cliche is true or false, ask me why again....I will tell you. Call it a joke, call it anything, I haven't seen or heard anywhere in Nigeria or several miles away from Nigeria that a woman has driven or drives a Trailer Lorry (like Mack or Man Diesel) or Tipper (911 or Gwongworo) or have you? cheesy

Can we now safely say goodbye to this cliche my fair ladies?

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsoever A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Much Better. True Or False? by ideyhere(f): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
Don't care about the cliche...but women drive oshomole buses (luxurious) in Benin undecided
Re: Whatsoever A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Much Better. True Or False? by Tallesty1(m): 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
This debate was started by Feminists, and you know feminists just like apc are always making noise and bragging about having achieved "un-important" things. Common sense would have told them that men and women are created to complete each other but unfortunately they don't have it. Everyone knows that there are things a man can do that a woman cannot do and there are things a woman can do that a man cannot do so the debate is not necessary. Men and women are not perfectly identical. They are unique in their own way but the idiots started the argument just to prove that they don't need a man.
Re: Whatsoever A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Much Better. True Or False? by rawpadgin(m): 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
well, i can wear my wedding suit to the office, but she can't wear her wedding gown to the office
Re: Whatsoever A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Much Better. True Or False? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
the men are busy looking at girl ass.
Re: Whatsoever A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Much Better. True Or False? by ideyhere(f): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
rawpadgin: well, i can wear my wedding suit to the office, but she can't wear her wedding gown to the office

It depends on what she used as her wedding gown
Re: Whatsoever A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Much Better. True Or False? by rawpadgin(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
ideyhere:

It depends on what she used as her wedding gown
lol, even if its the deeper life type of wedding gown, she still can't wear it to the office

Re: Whatsoever A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Much Better. True Or False? by jnrbayano(m): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
ideyhere: Don't care about the cliche...but women drive oshomole buses (luxurious) in Benin undecided

Pictures or.........
Re: Whatsoever A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Much Better. True Or False? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
Woman fit urinate inside Coca-Cola bottle without the urine touching ground?
Re: Whatsoever A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Much Better. True Or False? by jnrbayano(m): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2014
odun4love: Woman fit urinate inside Coca-Cola bottle without the urine touching ground?

I mean the productive things
Re: Whatsoever A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Much Better. True Or False? by jnrbayano(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2014
krall: the men are busy looking at girl ass.

angry
Re: Whatsoever A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Much Better. True Or False? by jnrbayano(m): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tallesty1: This debate was started by Feminists, and you know feminists just like apc are always making noise and bragging about having achieved "un-important" things. Common sense would have told them that men and women are created to complete each other but unfortunately they don't have it. Everyone knows that there are things a man can do that a woman cannot do and there are things a woman can do that a man cannot do so the debate is not necessary. Men and women are not perfectly identical. They are unique in their own way but the idiots started the argument just to prove that they don't need a man.

I agree very much on/with the bold as the final word on the sentence it preceeds.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Girls To Get Pregnant This 2016 (photo) / Photo- I Was Forced To Have Sex With My Pastor, Church Member Speak Out. / Zimbabwean Beauty Pageant Contestants Forced 2 Catwalk without pants 18+( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.