Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,171 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

A Frank Discussion Of No Sex Before Marriage - No Hypocrites Or Overzealots! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Frank Discussion Of No Sex Before Marriage - No Hypocrites Or Overzealots! (560 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Frank Discussion Of No Sex Before Marriage - No Hypocrites Or Overzealots! by BigBashiru: 5:18am On Jun 18, 2015
Let me put it this way. my view on NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE: In the olden days, girls had value for marriage, it was the culture. Today, society is turned upside down. Ithen girls married between 18 and 22, now many wait till 35 after they v slept around they become born again and start praying for husband. Guys wait till 35 on average. conji go de hook boys boys go de suffer all in the name of religion.

then na after the boyfriends don knack the babes finish when they young and vital men go come de rejoice say you don marry some girl.Waiting until marriage ceremony (note i differentiate btw marriage prayer/ ceremony) robs men of carnal benefits of marriage while overloading them with the responsibilities of raising children etc. this makes the christian life very frustrating for adherents who truly want to follow biblical injunctions. many even take it very far and take anything sexual to be evil.

in my humble opinion, the best thing to do is get a partner of choice even if you are not ready to officially marry (eg due to lacking $$$)... commit to each other and pray to ur deity in your living room/ wherever to bless your union. thats it. go bleeping like no tomorrow!!!

It is better to do this than to be a 19 year old prostitute or a 21 year old harlot all in the name of waiting for marriage before sex. most guys dont hv money to marry young; it is better to do this than to marry old and be sleeping with prostitutes in the mean time.

to me marriage is a prayer not a ceremony.

then wen you ready for the official bit, do it.

As I said, please no hypocrites who dont mean their words. I need a frank discussion about this.
Re: A Frank Discussion Of No Sex Before Marriage - No Hypocrites Or Overzealots! by Beesluv: 6:14am On Jun 18, 2015
good

(1) (Reply)

#ramadankareem! 10 Things You Need To Know About Ramadan / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/07/15 / Can A Demon Have Sexual Contact With A Human?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.