Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Read What Thugs Did To 32 Weeks Pregnant Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Read What Thugs Did To 32 Weeks Pregnant Lady (724 Views)

14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Task Force Prosecute 114 Mushin Thugs,destroy 'weed' Worth Millions (pics) / 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Thugs Did To 32 Weeks Pregnant Lady by 48noble(m): 6:54am On Jun 18, 2015
Beautifully pregnant 21-year-old Malorie Bantala got the shock of her life few hours ago.

Express Uk reports that the 32 weeks gone young lady was attacked by two thugs dressed in motorbike crash helmets in Talfourd Place, Peckham, south east London on Monday June 15th. She was forcefully thrown to the ground, kicked continuously on her tummy before running off around 8pm on Monday.

Although she is presently responding to treatment and doing fine, the baby however did not survive the cruel attack. Revealing how her pregnant daughter had been overtly joyous with the feeling of an expectant mother, the victim’s mother, Ida, 49, said:

“She was excited. She bought the baby’s clothes and everything. Today she lost her baby. She was in pain and she was crying. “She’s in hospital doing OK but lost the baby this morning and is so upset. She was happy. She wanted the baby. “I didn’t know who the baby’s father was.”

An anonymous 40-year-old neighbor, said:

“I came home from work and saw two guys running off. I didn’t know what had happened until I saw her lying on the floor. She was on the floor in distress, crying. She said she had been kicked in the stomach. I helped her up and she thought she was bleeding so I helped her to my toilet.
Re: Read What Thugs Did To 32 Weeks Pregnant Lady by powerfulsettingz: 7:20am On Jun 18, 2015
Bad enuf
Re: Read What Thugs Did To 32 Weeks Pregnant Lady by dkronicle(m): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2015
Another way 4 abortion. Suspect should be the father of the died child.
Re: Read What Thugs Did To 32 Weeks Pregnant Lady by Moana(f): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
For all we know the father of the baby could have planned this

(1) (Reply)

Kano Road Traffic Agency Arresting A Donkey / Utah Teacher Sentenced To 30 Years For Sexually Abusing Three Students / Four US Marines Killed In Military Facility In Tennessee..see Photo Of Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.